It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Warner IV Little Anton Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have no idea as to the veracity of the information, as is usual with most of the UFO/Hidden History categories, but thought it should be posted here for those that are interested and missed it.

The platform /people discussing it are newbies to the subject, but John Warner IV is a guy who was born into two powerful American families (Mellon-Warner) that were in the middle of many historical events and he wrote a work of fiction with allegedly factual information about Earth's hidden history and power structures. I suppose his family is an appeal to authority, but again, no idea on my part.

Basically, according to Warner, the following subjects have validity (in no particular order): David Icke's lizard folk/ Tartaria and other ancient lost civs/ Illuminati/ UFO-UAPs/ Nazi hidden tech/ Humans are an alien created slave race/religions are control mechanisms (don't burn me- just the reluctant messenger) /Earth and humanity are far older than we were told / universe is littered with life/ etc.

Again, I don't endorse it, but present it just because. I hope it's horse-poop and delirium because if not, the alternative is... troubling.

Have fun. Playing at 2x is a useful thang.

Oh, the YouTube channel is "Project Unity" and the book is called Little Anton -by John Warner IV ; historical fiction about the guy that started Porsche.

edit on 2/21/2021 by Baddogma because: added source info

edit on 2/21/2021 by Baddogma because: Kerection

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Part the third... a bit late, but here 'ya go.

One thing, it's too bad that the "library fairy" that helped weird researchers back in the analog days has been replaced, for the most part, by algorithms and are thus less based in synchronicity (whatever that is, exactly) and more... artifice.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
and here is an interview with Warner, himself.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i don't buy the slave race idea. Humanity is amazing; look at Toltecry going from some of the ideas of castaneda, Theun Mares, Miguel Ruiz.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheNightsWatch

I tend to agree that humanity is amazing and the "slave race" label may be hasty, but 1) I wasn't there at our inception to see first hand and 2) humanity being amazing is primarily due to a lack of a broad example of sentience with which to compare, so far.

With the developing train wreck of the virus narrative, I'm warming to Warner's assertions.
edit on 6/11/2021 by Baddogma because: fix

edit on 6/11/2021 by Baddogma because: predictive spelling fails again

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Saw this guy on Dark Journalist. Man, dark journalist has really took a new agey wierd turn lately. Disappointing really cause now he is basically in the david wilcock bag if you ask me. Dude has lost it

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gnarkill1529

I would have agreed with the assessment re 'DJ losing the plot' not too long ago, too, but all the weird "new agey" and conspiracy stuff is being validated to some extent lately, so I'm far less inclined to laugh these days.

For many reasons, I hope I can regain my sense of humor and perspective regarding dark conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I suppose I should also mention the primary "disclosure" is that consciousness never "dies" and so the main bit of suppressed info is that the bit that observes can never really be snuffed out in the so-called "reality" we inhabit.

It's the way the "controllers" manipulate us via fear of death and traditional religion.

Some esoteric ideas posit that we can reconnect to actual knowledge, rather than belief, once this is functionally realized and interfering beliefs and resentments are overcome.

Maybe so...

edit on 7/23/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

top topics

join