It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you ask ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You do have to be careful with paint.

I was allowed pick paint for my bedroom at home, and I picked what I thought was light blue and light gray. Well, the blue was blue, but the gray ended up looking white. Similarly, my mom picked a nice sunny shade of yellow for our upstairs bathroom, but when it got painted, it turned the whole room so eye-blindingly bright when you turned on the light that you needed sunglasses.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, we don't even want to talk about the "accent" wall we wanted to do above the new cabinets!!

It was 'decided' this color wanted to be a very light green color. On the wall it looked like vivid baby kack green! I think we've painted that thing about (4) times now...and it still ain't right.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

We want you to believe that we care about your opinion on the matter. We don’t want to seem like tyrants.

We also want your “ok” on the color, in case it turns out horrid, then it’s not ONLY our fault.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My ex-wife was like this, LOL so many samples etc... So many she couldn't decide drove me, bug# one weekend. Finally, I said just do an accent wall first and see if you like it. Well, she still couldn't decide, and now I'm getting tired of the process she begged me to choose. So I PICKED a maroon red, lol, and painted the accent wall while she was at work. It honestly looked like blood on the walls. She hated it LOL I hated it, and I never had to choose colors for a whole weekend again.

Until I was with my girlfriend 10 years later... and she began the same #.

edit on 19-2-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have it made. Since I'm totally colorblind, neither one of my ex-wives asked me what color of paint would look good. It also helps that if they should pick the wrong color and it looks ugly, I can't see the ugliness. I could always just say "It looks nice, dear."

TCB

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

wife or girlfriend

So ladies, can you tell me why, in the name of all that's holy, do you ask us what color to paint the walls ?

Last month, my fiance decided to paint the bedroom

Holy shieetballs mate... you have too many ladies in your life as is... never mind fishing on here for another one to ask you how to paint the fricken walls ffs

Lou Bega that you?

Apologies if you are just going through the "Special woman/PC = person" phase, we all have been there and get over it in the end within an inch of life

edit on 19-2-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

To share the blame if the color change sucks.

Clearly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join