It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Sullivan’s Story Crumbles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Democrats will either bury the story or bury the guy.

They don't really care which.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Don't over estimate the FBI. I'm beginning to think it's entirely possible that lots of things get past them.

Citizen investigators are becoming invaluable. But, the problem is getting that information into the public arena and out on that information highway.

I wonder if Trump's attorneys have this info. Some Dem politician, a Bennie Thompson along with the NAACP, is filing a lawsuit in criminal court against Trump for the Jan. 6 "insurrection". So, this definitely needs to get into the right hands.

Sometimes we think an agency or the lawyers are bound to have the same info we do, but, I'm inclined to think some of them aren't as savvy as we think they are, especially the FBI leadership.

I mean it’s not like they “sat on” knowledge of Sullivan the way they did with Hunter’s laptop debacle is it?

Oh. The FBI you say? nvm....

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's a significant piece of evidence! Surely the FBI knew and the mayor and the Capitol were informed.

I should think there would have been a permit issued for the protest, or citations issued if there was no permit, and at least some media presence at the rally. It's impossible that it went completely unnoticed.

Unless, of course, they all found a reason not to do so.

If I recall correctly, the source where I read it also documented other non-MAGA protesters at the Capitol, often their own social media posts and selfies/videos of themselves in the Capitol, many mocking and including pre-January 6th, speaking about dressing and acting like MAGA protesters on the day. It might have been The National File or The National Pulse. I wish I could remember.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The FBI needs to charge him for making false statements if they did not know about this. This is what they reported in their Affidavit:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'll have to look that up!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'll have to look that up!

These are worth reading as well -- if you haven't already. And keeping Sund's words in mind as you plod on....

Statement of Steven Sund, Chief of Police, Regarding the Events of January 6, 2021

I don't want to excerpt. Excerpts cannot do it justice. It must be considered and understood in its entire context. Here's some background for the Chief's statement:

Former Capitol Police chief seeks to 'set record straight' about insurrection in letter to Pelosi, others

The day after the Chief issued this statement to correct and expand the record, Pelosi demanded he resign. He did so. Just recently, the Capitol Police union voted "no confidence" in their leadership:

Capitol Police Union delivers 'overwhelming vote' of no confidence

This is being spun by media as a vote of no confidence in leadership the day of the riot... but I see no quotes affirming this. Rightly or wrongly, I see this as a vote of no confidence in the new leadership Pelosi installed after demanding the resignation of the previous Chief.

Something's not right there.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Don't forget this too:

CNN PAID LEFTIST WHO STORMED THE CAPITOL $35,000, CORPORATE MEDIA IS FUNDING WHAT THEY CALL TERROR

(Sorry I don't have a better souce handy...)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yes...I saw this one.

The House also used John Sullivan's videos as evidence Trump incited 'an insurrection.' I just don't see how they stop the truth from coming out about this even if they do a 9/11 style commission and try to use it as an excuse to withhold evidence from the public.

The only missing pieces are what Nancy, Mitch, and Bowser knew and did they reject help from the National Guard after being informed of credible threats?

Other people can answer those questions if they won't.

edit on 2/17/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: network dude

I think it's time we all know who has been arrested and how many of them are verified Trump folks and how many are not. I suppose if we bruised the narrative we would have to be canceled, but I'm willing to take the risk.

Here's a list:

www.usatoday.com...

You know where you can shove your lists?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
That's essentially what I gathered.

There was a thread near the 6th that me and some posters investigated this guy, I think you were there.

Funny how he managed to make his way to DC on the 6th while facing charges around new years and was in custody.

Edit: If anyone can remember the thread and give a link, it'd be much appreciated. Plenty of dirt was posted about this guy.
edit on 2/17/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Considering how many riots this guy has had his hands in AND arrested for, I'd say they'll bury the story as long as they have his handler.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The House also used John Sullivan's videos as evidence Trump incited 'an insurrection.'

I did not know that -- thank you.

I just don't see how they stop the truth from coming out about this even if they do a 9/11 style commission and try to use it as an excuse to withhold evidence from the public.

I think the purpose would be to delay it coming out. They can drag an investigation and hearing out forever... until the public is preoccupied with new scandals and debacles, real or contrived.

The only missing pieces are what Nancy, Mitch, and Bowser knew and did they reject help from the National Guard after being informed of credible threats?

Other people can answer those questions if they won't.

They changed their mind about calling witnesses pretty quick after the threat to call Nancy...

I would also very much like to know why Lindsey Graham threatened to call the FBI to testify. What does the FBI know? What does Lindsey know? WTH don't we know???

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Corruptly obstructing"

What the hell does that even detail Boomer?

What the hell do you call the second impeachment trial?

Jesus christ, those same idiots are now on vacation, while citizens are charged with the very crimes they should be locked up for.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Notice how we don't get to see the CCTV of the Capitol before the degenerates were welcomed in?

Notice how we don't get to see the film of Pelosi's office, before the designated scapegoats got into her office?

I've heard rumors of unidentified men pilfering through her office before the rioters got in.

Not a peep or shred of footage though. Surprise.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrats will either bury the story or bury the guy.
Will always get a chuckle out of me.

edit on 1722021 by Snarl because: Boogaloo

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Don't forget this too:

CNN PAID LEFTIST WHO STORMED THE CAPITOL $35,000, CORPORATE MEDIA IS FUNDING WHAT THEY CALL TERROR

(Sorry I don't have a better souce handy...)

CNN paid ANTIFA terrorist John Sullivan $35,000

NBC news also paid John Sullivan $35,000

Also, Federal Law Enforcement says Sullivan was an instigator of the violence on January 6th.

Source: nypost.com...

Democrats don't seem to be as keen on having a formal commission investigate the January 6th melee at the Capitol, like they were 2 weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I'm also wondering how many cameras and video have already been confiscated from protesters by authorities, but not released, that could better tell us all what really happened.... just like in Vegas, where concert-goers had their phones taken, and were returned wiped clean.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wasn’t at the Capitol.

But I did save 15% on car insurance....

Edit: for Nihvk

Also: if it’s found Sullivan is a domestic terrorist that planned and executed attack after attack on the American public and its Institutions, maybe we take stark action?

Like: some have suggested (and there’s a precedent) that maybe we can “just drone this guy”

edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Also: if it’s found Sullivan is a domestic terrorist that planned and executed attack after attack on the American public and its Institutions, maybe we take stark action?

Like: some have suggested (and there’s a precedent) that maybe we can “just drone this guy”

That stark action would be arrest and prosecution to be judged by a jury of his peers. Due process and equal application of the law as per the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Anything more or less is unacceptable, and does not further truth, justice or the American way.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
That'd be too easy and give our government an easy out.

I want to know his handlers and source of income.

Dude clearly has the cash to travel the country, purchase top of the line equipment.

Who supports him? Who mentored him?

Edit: And with Covid, he has clearly gotten around some states quarantine lockdowns and travel restrictions to show up for protests in time, when he was in custody the week prior.

edit on 2/18/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join