It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Sullivan’s Story Crumbles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Soooo....looking through the archive of John Sullivan’s website for his anti-fascist group, Insurgence USA, I found an events calendar page. As it turns out, John Sullivan was not there to ‘record video’ as a ‘citizen journalist.’ He actually planned and organized an event for 11 a.m., January 6th, at the Washington Monument called ‘Kick These Fascists Out Of DC.’

This is proof that it was not Trump that planned and/or incited an insurrection, it was John Sullivan through his group Insurgence USA.

After the riot, John Sullivan reported he was there because he knew Trump and the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were planning to storm the Capitol and dress like ANTIFA and he wanted to record it on video.

All along, he had been planning an ‘insurrection’ through his group and this archive is proof.

Link to Insurgence USA archive page

edit on 2/17/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think it's time we all know who has been arrested and how many of them are verified Trump folks and how many are not. I suppose if we bruised the narrative we would have to be canceled, but I'm willing to take the risk.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think it's time we all know who has been arrested and how many of them are verified Trump folks and how many are not. I suppose if we bruised the narrative we would have to be canceled, but I'm willing to take the risk.

How could the FBI possibly overlook this in their affidavit for indictment?

🤦‍♀️

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

🤦‍♀️

Because they were following orders from above.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

🤦‍♀️

Because they were following orders from above.

They were the ones trying to interfere with the electoral count.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here's a list:

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think it's time we all know who has been arrested and how many of them are verified Trump folks and how many are not.

LOL! Do you think we will ever get the true numbers on that?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The two events they had listed on their events page from the OP:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

🤦‍♀️

It's almost as if they were using this to go after Trump. That sounds very dishonest and not at all like the FBI I know. They are top notch and above board. Ask Comey, he can stand among some trees and tell you about integrity and junk.

sofaking tired of how corrupt these assholes are, and in plain sight, like we aren't smart enough to notice.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is the same John Sullivan that was involved in a shooting at a BLM protest last year.

He claimed to be working with a news outlet that time too.

He's an agent provocateur, plain and simple. He should be held responsible for any destruction that happened that day.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I’m still “perplexed” how he was caught, let go, posted stuff, and was re-apprehended...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

🤦‍♀️

It's almost as if they were using this to go after Trump. That sounds very dishonest and not at all like the FBI I know. They are top notch and above board. Ask Comey, he can stand among some trees and tell you about integrity and junk.

sofaking tired of how corrupt these assholes are, and in plain sight, like we aren't smart enough to notice.

On that point, notice the evidence presented by the House was primarily video, tweets, and other web sources? They used the same techniques to find evidence as 'keyboard researchers.'

This archive is significant because the only rally we heard about was the 'Fight the Steal' Rally. I don't recall hearing anything about the 'Kick These Fascists Out of DC' rally and what their timeline of 'events' were that day. Do you?

What events were planned for the people who attended it?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is there any video of people gathered at the Washington Monument at 11 am and after?

Now that might really link some faces to the rioters.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Because Trump has an orange hue and tweets mean things...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Is there any video of people gathered at the Washington Monument at 11 am and after?

Now that might really link some faces to the rioters.

Uh oh. Using a little logic might mess up the whole narrative.
We best not look into all that.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm so glad you found this and posted this!

I don't recall hearing anything about the 'Kick These Fascists Out of DC' rally and what their timeline of 'events' were that day. Do you?

I read this once, and I might have posted a link here at the time, but when I tried to find the link again, I could not. I've wanted to try again to track this down, but I just have not had time.

So glad you found it. And I agree with you on all points in your OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm so glad you found this and posted this!

I don't recall hearing anything about the 'Kick These Fascists Out of DC' rally and what their timeline of 'events' were that day. Do you?

I read this once, and I might have posted a link here at the time, but when I tried to find the link again, I could not. I've wanted to try again to track this down, but I just have not had time.

So glad you found it. And I agree with you on all points in your OP.

It's a significant piece of evidence! Surely the FBI knew and the mayor and the Capitol were informed.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He was at the Seattle riots and other locations.

Caught by police each time for instigating violence.

Protests, the legit kind, shared information with each other to keep this guy out.

He's been a clear problem, causing violence everywhere he has been. Only to be released and show up in time for the next false flag.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
He was at the Seattle riots and other locations.

Caught by police each time for instigating violence.

Protests, the legit kind, shared information with each other to keep this guy out.

He's been a clear problem, causing violence everywhere he has been. Only to be released and show up in time for the next false flag.
Sounds like he’s a state-sponsored agent provocateur?

Maybe someone should see if he was “inciting” insurrection at someone’s behest?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Don't over estimate the FBI. I'm beginning to think it's entirely possible that lots of things get past them.

Citizen investigators are becoming invaluable. But, the problem is getting that information into the public arena and out on that information highway.

I wonder if Trump's attorneys have this info. Some Dem politician, a Bennie Thompson along with the NAACP, is filing a lawsuit in criminal court against Trump for the Jan. 6 "insurrection". So, this definitely needs to get into the right hands.

Sometimes we think an agency or the lawyers are bound to have the same info we do, but, I'm inclined to think some of them aren't as savvy as we think they are, especially the FBI leadership.

edit on 17-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join