It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Sullivan’s Story Crumbles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NY Post is just repeating Sullivan's claim he was there to record video. It must be reported that he was actually there for an Insurgence USA event at the Washington Monument.

Sounds like his event started promptly at 11 am, but Trump was an hour late giving his speech.

Now the timeline makes sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good catch.

Now we also find out that CNN, and I think MSNBC each gave $35,000 U.S.D. to James Sullivan for the video he recorded.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
No one ever answers my question.

When this John Sullivan guy was speaking with that girl sacker...

She says, you were right, you were right.

He replies I couldn't talk about it.

That sounds like evidence of prior knowledge.

Then he reassures her he will delete what they just said.

That video is very hard to find now.

This was the guy at the front of the mob barking orders.

Very little coverage on this.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm so glad you found this and posted this!

I don't recall hearing anything about the 'Kick These Fascists Out of DC' rally and what their timeline of 'events' were that day. Do you?

I read this once, and I might have posted a link here at the time, but when I tried to find the link again, I could not. I've wanted to try again to track this down, but I just have not had time.

So glad you found it. And I agree with you on all points in your OP.

It's a significant piece of evidence! Surely the FBI knew and the mayor and the Capitol were informed.

They all know/knew. Politicians, Judges, cops, mayor, security, media, terrorists. All of them colluded to frame a legitimately elected President and so disqualify him from running for public office ever again.

There are some extremely concerning happenings that all those mentioned above have totally ignored such as:
*Nancy-pants refused extra security for that day.
Media: *Crickets*.
*She also approached a leading military officer and asked him if there is any way the military would not respond to/obey an order from the President and Commander in Chief . .. (utterly OUTRAGEOUS imo).
Media: *Tumbleweeds*.
*CCTV shows someone opening a locked side door from the inside at the Capitol, and beckoning the rioters to come inside.
Media: *daydreams*
*House managers knowingly presented purposely altered and tampered-with evidence to make it fit their impeachment case, and make Trump appear guilty. To frame him.
Media: *Zzzzz*.

Loads more evidence that the people at the top of US justice and political system all plotted and conspired to not only overthrow the US President, but also to ensure he stays out of their way in future elections. They know they have no chance of beating him again - this election showed them that even with every cheating corrupt resource they have at their disposal, they had to wring it all dry and then some, just to get a hair's breadth win.

But they don't want to have exhaustive election fights like this every 4 years, they want to go back to how it was before Trump, whereby it is they whom choose your president, not voters - so to that end, it's imperative they make sure Trump is out of their way for good.

They haven't yet realised they're no longer fighting just Trump - it's all of us they're taking on now. the world. We're all watching. Trump opened lots of closed eyes and minds.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IIRC there's a video of him talking, the night before, about 'not' dressing like ANTIFA to blend in with Trump supporters at the rally.

I need to go back and look for that...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I found THREE places online where he advertised his little anti-fascist rally. Totally planned.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Bloodworth

I found THREE places online where he advertised his little anti-fascist rally. Totally planned.

Where are the investigations?
How much money did he receive from CNN and other Democrat backed platforms?

He was arrested, but will the charges stick like others arrested?

So much more to this

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This stooge din't plan anything, He was there under orders to document the bogus break in and try to put a spin on it. The whole thing failed because it was obviously all staged and very poorly acted.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And crickets..nothing is coming out of this..Democrat too powerful to make anything stick.

I couldn't even find that video on YouTube since I despise anything called Twitter

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
This stooge din't plan anything, He was there under orders to document the bogus break in and try to put a spin on it. The whole thing failed because it was obviously all staged and very poorly acted.

Totally beside the point. But I agree.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How much money did he receive from CNN and other Democrat backed platforms?

More than $70,000.

It's ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Unbelievable!

Just when I start to calm down...I read this!

GRRRRrrrr!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He was filming from top of the wall before the Trump supporters got there. When they first started coming in, you can hear him say "you're all going to pay." It was all planned false flag and set up to frame Trump and his supporters.

This guy Michael Yon explains it all

youtu.be...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Soooo....looking through the archive of John Sullivan’s website for his anti-fascist group, Insurgence USA, I found an events calendar page. As it turns out, John Sullivan was not there to ‘record video’ as a ‘citizen journalist.’ He actually planned and organized an event for 11 a.m., January 6th, at the Washington Monument called ‘Kick These Fascists Out Of DC.’

This is proof that it was not Trump that planned and/or incited an insurrection, it was John Sullivan through his group Insurgence USA.

After the riot, John Sullivan reported he was there because he knew Trump and the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were planning to storm the Capitol and dress like ANTIFA and he wanted to record it on video.

All along, he had been planning an ‘insurrection’ through his group and this archive is proof.

Link to Insurgence USA archive page

May 22, 2021

Now, the Domestic Terrorist organizations, posing as U.S. Media Outlets, are framing BLM-ANTIFA member John Sullivan as a Trump Supporting Insurrectionist, who received $90,000 for filming Ashli Babbitt's murder, at the hands of a Capitol Police Officer.

Makes Your Blood Boil: www.businessinsider.com...

Maybe there SHOULD be a Bi-Partisan commission set up to examine the events of January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol.

The U.S. House has already approved it. Maybe we should press Republican Senators to do the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

His own brother said this, and reported it to the FBI with evidence, and stated that John was not there just as a regular instigator, but was there with over 100 of his own followers and that John was the leader of this group on January 6th and the purpose was to instigate violence. But the CCP loyalist democrats don't want the facts to be shown to the people.

edit on 4-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join