It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Honestly this website is turning into a trump love fest site and I'm not okay with that. Although I agree with most things said. It's getting ridiculous how much you guys rely on trump.
Who is the next candidate?

Agreed. Politics on ATS heavily favor Trump. Ill be glad if things chill out a bit now that the impeachments over.

ATS doesn't heavily favor Trump, it's the deranged leftist cult and their anti American actions that leave people with no choice but to look favorably on the one side that's all about Americans.

*shrugs* go figure.

As an staunch trump supporter to date i will whole heartedly agree with that.....however people need to now realize that they are being feed part of the great deception, the talk that we are watching a movie needs deeper analysis now more than ever as trump being lead actor is now slowly reeling in so far 80 million or so heads that will follow him unquestionably and thats just voters in the usa let alone non voters worldwide we're unaware of.

The man who was so great at his part and I've always defended him till now needs now to be CAREFULLY ANALALIZED moving forward by any and all who can read between the lines.

I am hearing whispers from my soul to be very very careful and if there's one thing I have learnt in lifes lessons it's to listen to those whispers.

The man Trump has served his purpose - let him go folks and realise your purpose.....it surely isn't to place him on a pedestal and worship the wrong man.

Connections to Epstein, where did Melania come from, these are basic in your face red flags of which the left has been banging on about......it just didn't matter so much till trumps purpose was served......now let him go before its too late your very soul depends on it.

You've been warned.

Ohh and to who do you look to now for guidance and protection..........have a wild guess.

He ISNT the ANTICHRIST. smh.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

US Law cheap and for sale... it seems.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas
Because 43 republican senators were too spineless to stand up for decency and instead gave a moronic thug a free pass he didn't deserve.

Not surprising though, too stupid to have an independent thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Interesting votes only have value when they agree with you.
Lol

Common core math got you too?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Interesting votes only have value when they agree with you.
Lol

Common core math got you too?

Why do you assume they don't have value? It was a given Trump wouldn't be convicted so I don't think anyone expected otherwise. Was good though as it showed just what a repulsive turd he actually is.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
An acquitted turd.
All that was "shown" was an edited video.
Some "evidence " eh?

Oh, and do you think spineless people vote?
Or just show "present"?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

An acquitted turd.
All that was "shown" was an edited video.
Some "evidence " eh?

Oh, and do you think spineless people vote?
Or just show "present"?

Yes, 43 republican senators voted against conviction. If they just showed as 'present' then that would be the same as abstaining.

Both sides showed edited videos. The one from the prosecution was excellent footage of the mob scum who were acting based on what they heard. The defence showed an absolute joke featuring clips of other politicians saying the word 'fight' as though it gave some credence to Trump and Guiliani said.

By there very nature, both were edited - you know what the word means, don't you?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
They both do it.........

Thats it?

Oh
And that is what passes for "evidence "?

What utter bs

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Save yourself time. Next time just type: ORANGE MAN BAD. We'll all understand you just fine.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Save yourself time. Next time just type: ORANGE MAN BAD. We'll all understand you just fine.

I'm sorry, the day I lower my intellect to your level is the day I go to my final place of rest.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

They both do it.........

Thats it?

Oh
And that is what passes for "evidence "?

What utter bs

Not quite sure what you are talking about. The fact is the 43 republican senators were never going to vote for conviction, they don't have the guts to, after all, why would they want to get off the gravy train? In fairness, 7 of the republican senators did vote with the facts, you can't expect all of them to show the same backbone can you?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No
Their votes are only "spineless " because they differ fron your opinion.
Others see them as courageous.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No

Especially considering the open calls from elected officials to throw conservatives into re-education camps and steal their children.

Unsure how those actions resulted in no repercussions. Must be an accepted mentality amongst their silent majority.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

No

You don't set the bar very high then if you think a bunch of gutless gravy train riders who are happy to look the other way rather than challenge the pathetic ego of the president who couldn't accept he'd lost as courageous.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

No

Especially considering the open calls from elected officials to throw conservatives into re-education camps and steal their children.

Unsure how those actions resulted in no repercussions. Must be an accepted mentality amongst their silent majority.

Hard to say isn't it? At least someone on here is acknowledging where the majority is, perhaps you could mention that in a few threads on ATS where they seem to think the election result was a fraud.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nope
Just accept they vote as they believe.

Appearantly those who think differently than you are not allowed such.
TLB

edit on 15/2/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Only a little evidence tampering Just a little whats the big deal?? TREASON!!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I'm sorry, the day I lower my intellect to your level is the day I go to my final place of rest.

Dude, you're already there. You voted for Biden.

Btw, shall we continue with "NO. I'm not dumb. YOU are!"
edit on 15-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Dude, you're already there. You voted for Biden.

Btw, shall we continue with "NO. I'm not dumb. YOU are!"

So how can you be so wrong in one post. Why do you think you know who I vote for? Why do you think you know who I CAN vote for?

Again, you assume things but think of them as fact, it's an intellect thing. I'm not an American and don't live in America. I just like questioning those with questionable beliefs when they post in the mud pit. Hardly a hobby, more a break when working from home.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was told that the justice system was the end all be all and there for trump is 100% innocent because no part of the justice system has convicted him. So there has never been any evidence that he has done anything wrong ever.

All Democrats agreed with this .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join