It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Hellas
Barely. Mitch McConnell is on the Senate floor right now, ripping Trump apart. I've never seen this man so emotional.

At any rate, Trump's political clout is gone.

Rotflmao! Dude, you got it totally backwards.

McConnell is the one whose political clout is gone. He is toast. And he knows it. That is why he is so emotional.

Trump is the Republican Party now. He just needs to seal the deal. Create a Pro America side-platform (call it the Trump platform), that any candidate (R or D) can sign on to, that supercedes their major party platform.

Now, the criminal indictments commence.

We can only hope. I doubt McConnell, Pelosi, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Robertsor any of the hundreds of other criminals in Congress and elsewhere in government will ever face the music he should have to face though.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Horrible press conference happening now.

Horrible BS con game 🤣

This is a mysterious statement from Senator Mitch McConnell.

What does it mean?: twitter.com...

That he's a criminal terrified of being found out, and has to take it out on the man who has pulled back the curtain on him and the rest of these snakes?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Watch whatever perceived clout you think Trump has evaporate as, one by one, his "patriots", that he threw under the bus, are convicted of felonies for their part of Jan 6th.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Watch whatever perceived clout you think Trump has evaporate as, one by one, his "patriots", that he threw under the bus, are convicted of felonies for their part of Jan 6th.

Trump didn't throw anyone under the bus, he condemned the rioters and violence.

No one who committed crimes on the 6th were there for Trump, or because of Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No one who committed crimes on the 6th were there for Trump, or because of Trump.

Not according to them. Tell that to the Proud Boys.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So out of 75 million people, he is going to lose a couple hundred whackjobs?

The left isn't very good at math, are they?

Face it... Trump, for better or worse, is now the face of Anti-Establishment.

Biden and the VP are going to spend the next 4 years MAKING Trump supporters.

edit on Sat Feb 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Trump didn't throw anyone under the bus, he condemned the rioters and violence.

I see you and the lion are talking about something.Dont even try they are only trolling you.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So out of 75 million people, he is going to lose a couple hundred whackjobs?

Those whack jobs, like Qsters and the Q Shaman, Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, etc. are/were Trump's die hards. Make no mistake, 75 million people are not so starry eyed. Trump has lost his big money supporters and the wink and nod from the GOP, according to McConnell's scathing diatribe.

Face it... Trump, for better or worse, is now the face of Anti-Establishment.

Okay, sure. But the GOP isn't anti-establishment.

Biden and the whore are going to spend the next 4 years MAKING Trump supporters.

Ah 'cmon now! You almost made it! You almost made it through a posting without trolling. But alas, you just couldn't resist. SAD

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Sookiechacha

In my opinion the Republicans who turned their backs on Trump will be voted out ASAP. The people are behind Trump and that is what matters . I will say I doubt he will want to run in 2024 but its a long way away .

Big difference, those weren't Republicans that voted against President Trump. Those were RINO's and they need to be voted out.

Yeah but almost every Republican we elected took a dump on us. I'm finished with that cowardly party. I hope the Patriot Party gets a roll on things so I can change parties. Eff Republicans and democrats, they're almost one in the same.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Most of us still hate Mitch as much as you used to.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Damn if that's not the fcking truth. These politicians have done more damage to themselves by trying to hurt Trump than they've ever done before, and they've pushed millions and millions to Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

No criminal activity on Trump's part.

Is that what you think today's acquittal means? Funny that. Mitch McConnel said that the House Impeachment team proved their case, and that Trump is guilty as hell. "It's just that Trump aint prez no more, so we Senators can't convict him no more"

Of course, it was Mitch that refused to allow the Senate to try the case until after Joe Biden's inauguration.

Lol, honestly, you just sound sad and salty.

Rationalize it however you want, you ain't getting what you want or think, so sit down and be quiet.

It's actually pretty funny, Twitter is full of salty leftist liberal progs, a making of their own echo chamber no doubt.
However, among the cancerous posts of the deranged, a the few Trump supporters not banned, censored and remove had many likes on their post while many anti Trumper posts had a few likes to straight up RATIOED.

LMFAO, how sad is that? Your own echo chamber still isn't enough to shame Trump, especially since 70 + million Americans voted for him, than watched as everything he said was true, witnessing a digital and political exile in real time, me thinks you're SCARED at Trumps return and rise to power.

Perhaps Trump is the destroyer of the world...the world of a two party establishment.

How's that for Political clout?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ah yes, my boy Tom Brady wins the Super Bowl, Trump acquitted.

There's still some Hope in America, a shining light, a beacon among the clout of Darkness brought upon the Biden Regime and their radicalized and franatic followers of first world cognitive dissonance.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"No one who committed crimes on the 6th were there for Trump, or because of Trump."

Not according to them. Tell that to the Proud Boys.

What for? They aren't what Trump is about...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

For those looking for a muddy thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Damn if that's not the fcking truth. These politicians have done more damage to themselves by trying to hurt Trump than they've ever done before, and they've pushed millions and millions to Trump.

Even worse. They, along with their MSM cohorts, have damaged America by portraying one of the most successful U.S. Presidents in history, as a screw-up.

That's why I'm hoping some court rules that class-action lawsuits can be filed against those who have used words and images to damage America. That damage makes the Jan 6th "riot" trivial.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Party time!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Former President Trump survives his second impeachment trial

At any rate, Trump's political clout is gone.

The ignorance is astounding.

He pulled in MASSIVE crowds, massive vote numbers, not fake black city votes.

Do you think that has gone away?

tsk tsk

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join