It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump acquitted in second impeachment trial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He just keeps winning.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Every time an impeachment against Trump fails there is more discontent among the left.

Can we impeach him for inciting depression next?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas
This makes Trump almost unique in Anglo-American legal tradition as standing trial twice on the same charge.
That is, "being an annoying person".
The "double-jeopardy" President.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm a republican and want a different choice. I'm getting worried about this website after 10+ years

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Honestly this website is turning into a trump love fest site and I'm not okay with that. Although I agree with most things said. It's getting ridiculous how much you guys rely on trump.
Who is the next candidate?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Honestly this website is turning into a trump love fest site and I'm not okay with that. Although I agree with most things said. It's getting ridiculous how much you guys rely on trump.

Because people are stating the facts?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Agreed. Politics on ATS heavily favor Trump. Ill be glad if things chill out a bit now that the impeachments over.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but almost every Republican we elected took a dump on us. I'm finished with that cowardly party. I hope the Patriot Party gets a roll on things so I can change parties. Eff Republicans and democrats, they're almost one in the same.

Yup. Now that we see where the lines are now, it's time to get united behind a third party and clean house.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Agreed. Politics on ATS heavily favor Trump. Ill be glad if things chill out a bit now that the impeachments over.
You know what? That's false.

They favor sound logical reasoning and some myriad of composure.

I get it, it can be indistinguishable from the Right as they aren't the rabid ones trying to utilize their platforms to censor and dismiss.

ATS doesn't heavily favor Trump, it's the deranged leftist cult and their anti American actions that leave people with no choice but to look favorably on the one side that's all about Americans.

*shrugs* go figure.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Maybe you should go somewhere else then? This is only one place in a grand world wide web of choices after all. Many of us still like it here and would rather miss it if it went the way of the dodo and fakebook and twitter and parler and...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

ATS doesn't heavily favor Trump, it's the deranged leftist cult and their anti American actions that leave people with no choice but to look favorably on the one side that's all about Americans.

*shrugs* go figure.

As an staunch trump supporter to date i will whole heartedly agree with that.....however people need to now realize that they are being feed part of the great deception, the talk that we are watching a movie needs deeper analysis now more than ever as trump being lead actor is now slowly reeling in so far 80 million or so heads that will follow him unquestionably and thats just voters in the usa let alone non voters worldwide we're unaware of.

The man who was so great at his part and I've always defended him till now needs now to be CAREFULLY ANALALIZED moving forward by any and all who can read between the lines.

I am hearing whispers from my soul to be very very careful and if there's one thing I have learnt in lifes lessons it's to listen to those whispers.

The man Trump has served his purpose - let him go folks and realise your purpose.....it surely isn't to place him on a pedestal and worship the wrong man.

Connections to Epstein, where did Melania come from, these are basic in your face red flags of which the left has been banging on about......it just didn't matter so much till trumps purpose was served......now let him go before its too late your very soul depends on it.

You've been warned.

Ohh and to who do you look to now for guidance and protection..........have a wild guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

By all means quit talking about Trump and let’s talk about all the good Biden and Kamala are doing.....have at it.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It’s great he won, but he shouldnt run again. He’s getting too old, and there is too much polarization around him, it would shatter the Republican Party if he choose to run in 2024. MYbe not the worst thing. Lol joe is gonna be a one term president.a reply to: Hellas

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hitler.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Hitler.
Kamala doesn’t have that kind of support.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Another impeachment fraud. Another $40,000,000 dems wasted. Please quit the witch hunting.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Ive argued alot in favor of trump but I never voted for him, I dont have to like the guy to call out an obvious witch hunt.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
The acquittal means that as of now Trump can leave the door open to another White House bid in 2024, though senators have hinted they may still try to bar him from office in a separate 14th Amendment measure.

Everyone sees this is a personal vendetta now. I think that's important.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Trump is the next candidate.

For he is legend.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Like who Mitch McConnell or Mitt Romney or who ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join