It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Asks Impeachment Managers if Kamala Harris Incited Riots from Black Lives Matter Protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ted Cruz is laying the ground work for impeaching Kamala and Pelosi. If Trump is impeached, the the precedent is set to also call for the impeachment of Kamala and Pelosi, possibly members of the five as well.
They willfully incited and supported the horrifying events of last summer and the occupation of parts of a city.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Address what Cruz said.....Harris incited the riots and enabled the rioters by raising bail money.

Ted Cruz says a lot of things.

“You know, Glenn, I’m very troubled by this. Donald Trump now has a consistent pattern of inciting violence—of Donald and his henchmen pushing for violence.”

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You can try to bury it all you desire, but the fact remains that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
What if they're all horrible?

they may be, but let's just put one side in jail to be safe.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No. If Donald Trump is NOT convicted, precedent will be set that it's okay to incite riots and insurrection, if you're a politician, that there's nothing the government can do about it.

All this gov. is doing is taking back all it's toys that Donald
got to play with cause the democrats got sent to their room by the
American people. And they know damn well if they didn't cheat
they'd still be there. And you identify with those, well people I
guess?
edit on 13-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Halfswede

Look, if they want to bring impeachment or criminal charges against Kamala Harris, then, let them do so. This trial is Donald Trump's trial, not Kamala Harris' trial, not Hillary Clinton's trial.

Trying a criminal while pointing to the perceived crimes of others is no defense. It's whataboutism.

So rather than show the impeachment to be an idiotic idea, you are all for having more of them, and impeaching everyone for anything? I mean, that is where this is headed, but Common sense says it's dumb AF.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Actually precedent can be used in legal matters, just in case you didn’t know that.

This case is unprecedented. This case will set precedent.

And it will be used to impeach Obama when Durham finishes his report. In 2025.
( I don't actually think Durham is doing anything, but the point still stands, Obama and even Hillary can be impeached now, or even in a few months when the House is back to republican control.)
edit on 13-2-2021 by network dude because: added )

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Address what Cruz said.....Harris incited the riots and enabled the rioters by raising bail money.

“You know, Glenn, I’m very troubled by this. Donald Trump now has a consistent pattern of inciting violence—of Donald and his henchmen pushing for violence.”

twitter.com...

LMAO
When did Cruz shave his beard?
That clip is probably 4-5 years old, I am not denying he said it but it has nothing to do with the sham.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Others said the same thing ..... roflmao

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Gotta love it when some people attack "whataboutism" and then suddenly use "whataboutism" to argue a point 😎

"Howabout" some equal justice and equal prosecution (or is it persecution) 😁

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

At least they're intelligible unlike Pelosi and Biden and Harris and Swalwell.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

twitter.com...

You just used “whataboutism” in this post☝️
In the thread where you said it shouldn’t be used in this way.

Also point me directly in the transcript where trump “incited” anything remotely violent.

If you do, I’ll give you 100s of examples of the Liberal American Riot Preppers.... ( I named it that, so you can claim it’s a *LARP*)

“Orange man bad” is your only *precedent*
edit on 13-2-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I love how the constitution and its processes are only sacred when they are getting you what you want.

Would that you had this much reverence for the 2nd.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Huh isnt this that whataboutism you like to clamber on about?

Doesnt that make you a bit of a hypocritical jack ass?

Just askin for the Earth.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Advice to the mediocre, avoid the fallacy arguments if you, yourself are somewhat stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So rather than show the impeachment to be an idiotic idea

Like I have said, along with many, many others, if this scheme of Donald Trump's to overturn the election, threaten democracy as we know it and incite violence against our government and it's constitution isn't impeachable, then nothing is.

Precedent is being set, here and now, with Trump's trial. Threats of future actions are not precedent.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I love how the constitution and its processes are only sacred when they are getting you what you want.

Would that you had this much reverence for the 2nd.

You have never seen me a gun rights or 2nd amendment thread arguing against gun owner and 2nd Amendment rights.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So rather than show the impeachment to be an idiotic idea

Like I have said, along with many, many others, if this scheme of Donald Trump's to overturn the election, threaten democracy as we know it and incite violence against our government and it's constitution isn't impeachable, then nothing is.

Precedent is being set, here and now, with Trump's trial. Threats of future actions are not precedent.

Now click your ruby red slippers together 3 times and say "honk honk" lulz

Precedent is being set alright, like the rise of the 4th Reich?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

NOTHING you parrot is worth acknowledging if you are unwilling to eviscerate BLM & Antifa rioters with equal zeal.

YOU are a party-swilling schmuck at best.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I've had parakeets with deeper thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join