It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Asks Impeachment Managers if Kamala Harris Incited Riots from Black Lives Matter Protests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I've had parakeets with deeper thoughts.

It's like watching someone bitch about how unkempt someone else's bed in their house is, while the bitcher is sleeping on cardboard in the carport. Willingly.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

You just used “whataboutism” in this post☝️

As in: When one cites Ted Cruz' statement/question to back an argument against Harris, and I say "what about when he said the same thing about Trump?", who is the person who is on trial right now.

But, it isn't whataboutism being used as deflection, as in, you can't impeach Trump because you haven't impeached Harris.

Perhaps you can see the difference. Perhaps not.

In fact, what Cruz' question/statement actually was, was a not so veiled threat to extract revenge on Democrats if they impeach Trump.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Trump Addiction is real.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No. It's not the same conduct...

Please clarify/expand/elaborate. Whatever distinction you are making, I don't see it. I see the same conduct.

...and nobody has chosen to NOT prosecute Harris.

Unless there are pending charges that I'm not aware of in some super secret courtroom, then yes, they have already chosen not to prosecute Harris. And let me be clear, I do NOT think eitherTrump or Harris should be prosecuted for their words. If we find out they actively participated and provided any kind of material aid to commit criminal acts, then throw the book at them. But not for mere words. The implications and repercussions for free and HONEST speech are chilling.

They are, in fact, threatening to do so if Democrats succeed in impeaching Trump.

Which will simply legitimize the persecution/prosecution for words, with the same chilling implications and repercussions I referred to above.

The "MOB" did in fact impede the count for 6 hours.

Only indirectly. More important and relevant, the "mob" completely and directly halted the examination and consideration of FRAUD!!! The count was not going to continue until all objections had been made and then considered.

The "MOB" wasn't interested in objections and challenges.

Please. The "mob" was not a single-focused entity of group think. The "mob" included those from the right AND THE LEFT. The mob comprised many individuals with their own goals and purposes. And you cannot speak for any/all of them, much less know their hearts and minds.

Further, the "mob" does not determine my thinking or my will. It was MY state that entered the first (and only known) objections that the critters were about to examine and consider. It was MY state's objections that the "mob" thwarted. And it was MY desire and will that those objections were considered in light of the evidence submitted, along with many many other of my fellow citizens.

Congress used the "mob" and the "riot" to evade their due diligence and Constitutional obligations.

They wanted Pence to "rule that Trump won the election." When it was clear that Pence wasn't going to do that, they called for him to be publicly hung.

Some rioters called for that... not every protester. No mob speaks for everyone. This "mob" does not speak for every protester, nor every citizen. And it is just as likely that provacateurs and instigators were among them... if not the only ones... with the sole purpose of stopping any consideration and examination of the objections and the evidence.

It is definitely the same result.
edit on 13-2-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting -- apologies to all!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sookie be like, it's not okay when others use it, but when I use it ITD OTAY.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Boadicea

close your italics tag it's molesting my post.
edit on 13-2-2021 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Imagine the possibilities if WITNESSES can be called.

The Senate is talking about this possibility right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Imagine the possibilities if WITNESSES can be called.

The Senate is talking about this possibility right now.

Sploosh? Isit Sploosh?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I watched all of day 4 and the defence litterally hammered the dems for all of the hipocracy of every member in that chamber.
But of course, the narcissisms of every dem there refused to recognize their hypocrisy and laughed it off in true democratic fashion. Typical!

Their arrogance is appalling.
edit on 13-2-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

It reminded me of efforts to change minds here on ATS. Totally futile endeavors. They have minds of solid steel that can not be penetrated.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Pffffft! Ruh-ro.

Pretty sure you’re not supposed to do that Ted...

edit on 13-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
In a Nutshell! Perfect!
Innit?
edit on 13-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Ah! Gotta love the whataboutism.
And look at that, here you are, right on time....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So far, is there any solid proof Trump actually incited rioting ??? 😃

It's all standard hearsay and out of context -- out of timing 2nd hand opinions 😃

MSM having trouble 😃

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

Look, if they want to bring impeachment or criminal charges against Kamala Harris, then, let them do so. This trial is Donald Trump's trial, not Kamala Harris' trial, not Hillary Clinton's trial.

Trying a criminal while pointing to the perceived crimes of others is no defense. It's whataboutism.

Nah. It’s about inciting things that happened

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Boadicea

close your italics tag it's molesting my post.

Done!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

My apologies

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
but if my neighbor who is an Alabama fan gets pulled over and blows a .15 and nobody says anything, but my other neighbor who is an Auburn fan does the same thing and get charged

Then, everything is as it should be...

(sorry just too good to pass up)
edit on 13/2/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The question is being ridiculous. Kamala never even remotely called for violence. Idiocracy at its finest.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
The question is being ridiculous. Kamala never even remotely called for violence. Idiocracy at its finest.
Quoted for “Irony of the Day” Award

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Then you're #ing blind...

It's like you think there aren't hundreds if not thousands of pictures out there of the violence and destruction....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ah! Gotta love the whataboutism.

hmm, the stock response when the left is caught red-handed being hypocrital.

edit on 13/2/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join