It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Parents Do Chestfeeding With Human Milk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Unless we are talking about what language a trans parent wants their midwife to use around their child.
Is that what this is?? If so then I understand.

Yes, these are the instructions given by the NHS to midwives about how to talk to/refer to parents at the guidance of Stonewall and the Trans Activists. And it applies to all parents, not just those who identify as transgender.

"Mother" and "breastfeeding" must be replaced with "birthing parent" and "chestfeeding."

I'm sorry. I missed that disconnect in your first reply. Doh!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
Not at all, there are plenty of synthetic drugs, much like hormone induced lactation...theres a pretty big leap from "natural" to possible...lets be clear.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Half of the human race have to bow to a tiny, tiny amount of men in dresses? Oh kayyyy

That's the most rude and sexist thing ever if you think about it.

The LGBT activists have to go somewhere.

A friend of mine used to be an LGBT activist but their group ended up disbanded as it had been totally infested with zoophiles and MAPs (look it up).

The same thing has happened to a lot of groups in recent years. Oddly enough most gays, lesbians and transgenders don’t want lumped in with the MAPs and Zoophiles.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here in the US:

In the United States, approximately 0.58% of the adult population identifies as being transgendered, according to data from 2016. When breaking down the transgender population by state, the District of Columbia has the highest percentage at 2.77%. All states in the United States have transgendered adults accounting for less than 1% of the adult population.

worldpopulationreview.com...

So apparently 99.42% of the US population needs to rethink their lives and how they interact with the rest of the 99.42% because 0.58% of the population is mentally distressed and confused over what they are.........

Makes perfect sense.

Viva La 🤡World!!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
whats brighton famous for?
give them an inch, and away they go.

its gonna get worse before it gets better.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People in Brighton looking on at the stupidity of Americans. . .

"Bloody 'ell, 'old my tankard of ale!"

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Hey if we need to hide under our beds and wear face diapers for a virus that kills the same percentage of people who get it, then it makes perfect sense that we have to modify everything about society to appease that tiny percentage of people.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Don't worry, soon it'll be something like

'The mammary secretions of the DNA provider.' or some such a thing.

I dislike greatly this trend towards sanitizing and neutralizing the English language. I know, I know, worship of language and general literacy is racist these days.

But seriously # this #. Language and words make a difference, even if two words mean the same thing, changing the word used subtly changes the meaning of things in abstract ways. It alters the way our brain interprets something and in the legal sense, it can vastly change the definitions of things.

This makes it an insidious method of censorship and manipulation. By subtly changing the meaning of things and changing public perception of things you create a make believe bubble reality where you obfuscate reality through language.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Words express our ideas. We cannot express ideas we have no words for.

That was the reason for Newspeak in 1984.

English is one of the more difficult languages for a reason - that's because of its complexity, its willingness to adopt and adapt. It's a rich language that can express exactly the idea you want to convey, but not if you start altering words or removing them because they offend.

edit on 10-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: mamabeth

Pics or it didn't happen.

yes, I mean pics of the inside of the memory glands.

Changed my mind
edit on 10-2-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't men have breast tissue too? So no matter what, we're talking about something both sexes have here and its purpose is to produce milk ... it's just not something that happens in biological men unless there's something very, very wrong.

Men can and do produce milk if they have a surplus of prolactin. As a mental health nurse, I've seen schizophrenic men lactate. A side effect of antipsychotics.

Male to female transexuals will lactate after hormone therapy.

Which is unnatural therefore requiring a separate designation like "chest feeding".

Now I get it. Makes sense.

What do you mean by "unnatural"?

How about taking hormones to specifically attempt to change ones physiology because one believes they are not what they are for starters. That's not natural.

That's true. Unnatural!

A couple visiting a fertility clinic because they can't conceive naturally is also unnatural.

You're being evasive.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
*sigh*

"Thanks. . . for the mammeries. . . . "

(Apologies to Bob Hope)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Which is really the purpose behind any 'politically correct' change to language.

George Carlin still sums it all up best.

It's really too bad...would have loved to hear what he would have had to say about 2020 and the #show the world's become.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People in Brighton looking on at the stupidity of Americans. . .

"Bloody 'ell, 'old my tankard of ale!"

Lor' lumme, love a duck!

And all that.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't men have breast tissue too? So no matter what, we're talking about something both sexes have here and its purpose is to produce milk ... it's just not something that happens in biological men unless there's something very, very wrong.

Men can and do produce milk if they have a surplus of prolactin. As a mental health nurse, I've seen schizophrenic men lactate. A side effect of antipsychotics.

Which is unnatural therefore requiring a separate designation like "chest feeding".

How about taking hormones to specifically attempt to change ones physiology because one believes they are not what they are for starters. That's not natural.

That's true. Unnatural!

A couple visiting a fertility clinic because they can't conceive naturally is also unnatural.

You're being evasive.

And you're making false equivalencies and comparisons in an attempt to normalize mental illness. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Don't feel singled out, your definitely NOT alone.
edit on 2/10/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That's true. Unnatural!

You're being evasive.

And you're making false equivalencies and comparisons in an attempt to normalize mental illness. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I'll forgive the ad hominem which is irrelevant.

Being transgender is not a mental illness.
edit on 10.2.2021 by CJCrawley because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What else do we call it when we refuse to admit to the reality of our situation? And the reality of the situation for a transgender person is that they are born in an otherwise healthy and functional body. To attempt to force that body to conform to the reality they feel ought to be introduces all kinds of dysfunction into that body otherwise negatively impacting its health.

You cannot tell me that they are in a healthy state of being, mentally or physically, under the current regimes of treatment.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That's true. Unnatural!

You're being evasive.

I'll forgive the ad hominem which is irrelevant.

You can do and be whatever you want apparently, so forgive what you will. I didn't ask for your forgiveness however, because I will say what I please.
www.psychiatry.org...

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned by a physician at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not match their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

Some people? If you are not comfortable in your own body or feel compelled to pursue being something you can't be, you're already in distress or in complete denial which will cause distress.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

All of which is NOT natural or normal to pursue. Less than 1% of the population in the US is transgender—GENIUNELY. That number may be higher now as it has become popular to be whatever you want. That's still an incredibly small segment of the population. Those individuals need HELP, not accommodation. The other 99% are having their foundations ripped up to give validation in support of the impossible.

Men are men, and women are women regardless what you add or subtract. Nothing will change that. Mask it? Sure. Change it? No chance.

"The sane are insane, and the insane are sane."

That's the motto of 🤡World.

The numbers do not justify the transformation of an entire society.

edit on 2/10/2021 by EternalShadow because: add link

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Let me off at the next stop please!! I've had alls I can take, can't take much more

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Let's be specific.

Being transgender is not always a mental disorder, but sometimes it is. And more often tha not, the transgender person has other mental/emotional disorders.

Sometimes it is probably more accurately an extreme coping mechanism for an emotional disorder, such as PTSD.

It can also just be a lark (of questionable taste), such as most transvestites/cross dressers.

Other times, it's nothing more than a sexual fetish, and their demands for "validation" are literally forcing others to role play in their sexual fantasies and arousal.

When that paraphilia is accompanied by certain other mental/emotional disorders, such as narcissistic disorder, and narcissistic rage, they become a danger to others. Particularly in single-sex spaces where women and girls are most vulnerable.
edit on 10-2-2021 by Boadicea because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join