It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Parents Do Chestfeeding With Human Milk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: rickymouse
Breastfeeding can only be done by a female...

Not a fan of Meet the Parents?

Makes you wonder about your place in the world...me, I'm just a bit of a tit.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I suppose eating those candy bars you hide in the chest of drawers would be chestfeeding. Or maybe when you eat roasted Chestnuts it is chestfeeding. Ok, I have to admit my puns are just as stupid as calling breastfeeding chestfeeding.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Our honkers made/make milk. Those are the real titties.

We got real titties that make stuff. They got empty fakes. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Gakk! - no one wants anything like milk that comes from from the father's body!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: rickymouse

I think it is getting nuts.

You just offended those born without testicles.

They have tentacles instead of testicles and try to drag you into the abyss of crazyness.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
For god sake! Well they can eff off with this ridiculous crap. I am a woman, I breast fed my kids and I want my female terminology to stay! What about my right to not be offended by this ridiculous change and de-femalisation? So what do the midwives have to say about this? Coz surely under this thinkology they can't be known as midWIVES, they would have to be known as mid persons or baby bringers lol Maybe in the case of a woman transitioned to a man on the outside but still has a baby and breast feeds it could be termed moob milk!

I honestly despair for the up and coming generations and the unnecessary restrictive confusion they are being subjected to.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Our honkers made/make milk. Those are the real titties.
We got real titties that make stuff. They got empty fakes. It's that simple.

That's the nub of the problem.

Trans lobbiests and pressure groups are so upset that biology is against them that they need to change things to make them feel better. Changing the language is the only thing they can do, as well as erode women's rights.

The fact is that a man can feed himself as much life changing drugs as he likes to grow breasts, reduce hair and muscle mass, and then have days of painful surgery to slice things off and drill a hole, does not a alter the fact that he remains bilogically a male. He can never be a female, no matter how stereotypically female he looks - usually big-boobed, eh?
edit on 11/2/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Brighton...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The fact is that a man can feed himself as much life changing drugs as he likes to grow breasts, reduce hair and muscle mass, and then have days of painful surgery to slice things off and drill a hole, does not a alter the fact that he remains bilogically a male. He can never be a female, no matter how stereotypically female he looks - usually big-boobed, eh?

Most men who "identify" as women don't even get the bottom surgery. They get the boobs and that's it. They have no desire or intention to lose their self-named "lady dick."

Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying they should or must get the surgery. No one should have unnecessary surgery, and this particular surgery is so wrought with complications and issues that I'm shocked anyone would want it. But most of these men don't want the surgery because they like their male bits, not because of any concern about the surgery.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

When did real life start to be less believable than an episode of South Park?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In the UK the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust is the first to formally bring us this new horror in the war on women.

Midwives have been told to say “chestfeeding” instead of “breastfeeding” and to replace the term “mother” with “mother or birthing parent” as part of moves to be more trans-friendly.

Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust is the first in the country to formally implement a gender inclusive language policy for its maternity services department, which will now be known as “perinatal services”.

Staff have been instructed that “breastmilk” should be replaced with the phrases “human milk”, “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent”.

That quote was lifted straight from the Times UK.

So now we cannot say breastfeeding, just mother, or breastmilk because it could offend the transperson. Correct me if I am wrong, but don't men have breast tissue too? So no matter what, we're talking about something both sexes have here and its purpose is to produce milk ... it's just not something that happens in biological men unless there's something very, very wrong.

Regardless, today I learned that I am a birth parent who produced chestmilk. I already knew I was merely a uterus owner.
Nah, I’ll say what I’ve always said. Titty milk. Good try!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
When I hear the term "chestfeeding".... this is the first thing that pops into my head.

Our world has become too loony to bear anymore. I'm going to stow away on one of Musks's rockets and GTFO of here.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Our world has become too loony to bear anymore. I'm going to stow away on one of Musks's rockets and GTFO of here.

I'm so very very sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings... Biden grounded Musk.

Biden cancels Elon Musk's adventures in space

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I read the article, there's no quote from the administration.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I read the article, there's no quote from the administration.

Fair enough and true enough. No statement or reason was given for the FAA grounding the upcoming Starship test:

the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) which, under the Trump administration had allowed for SpaceX to conduct their important test flights, ordered Mr. Musk to cancel the Starship prototype test.

The FAA did not cite its reasoning behind ordering the cancellation of the launch. Many have speculated that the cancellation was brought about due to safety concerns.... [snip]... It’s likely that the FAA’s decision to cancel the launch is part of a wider Biden administration effort undo the Trump administration’s vibrant space policy. Plus, former President Trump’s space vision was explicitly aimed at countering advances made by China in space. It is unlikely that the Biden administration seeks to continue that policy, as the Biden team attempts to stabilize deteriorating relations with Beijing over the next few years.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Didn't we just announce an ambitious schedule for the Moon and Mars?

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Didn't we just announce an ambitious schedule for the Moon and Mars?

Um... I don't know! I haven't heard about one, but that doesn't mean much. I'm more likely to hear about this stuff from my husband than the news.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

From one day ago:

SpaceX bags $332Mn contract from NASA for space-transport of Lunar Gateway components by 2024

Thank you! No, I didn't see this -- obviously

My husband will be happy to hear this. He's been following the adventures of Space X. And he can use some good news. Yay!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ignore my previous reply to you -- I stand corrected.

Your wish can (maybe kinda sorta) be realized: SpaceX and NASA have a new deal in the works!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join