It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Coolio!

Off for sum ZZZs

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So everyone with clones then is their situation. I guess that means they all have a slave that looks just like them is the take away for me.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, so funny talking of cloning!
There's a Saturday night programme here in UK called Saturday Night Takeaway. It stars Ant and Dec.
So every series they have one sketch which runs through the series. This series they have had themselves cloned and tonight one of them (Dec) asks the other after their clones have raided a bank..."why would you have us cloned?" The other (Ant) says "all the celebrities are doing it! It's the latest thing! They go to work and you can go down the golf course and play golf!

So in our faces!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 1-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
GhostEzra claims we are now at DEFCON 4, but I do not know of a government source that can confirm or refute that.

Cheers

There's an unprecedented volume of airborne electronic warfare assets over the US.

Noticed that myself. I won't go into detail for obvious reasons.

I also noticed that aircraft heading south are leaving their transponders on longer, showing more of their track. Looks like its done intentionally...

On another front, this looks hopeful.

Right now, a second Nuremberg tribunal that is in preparation, with a class action lawsuit being set up under the aegis of thousands of lawyers worldwide behind the American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who is prosecuting those responsible for the Covid-19 scandal manipulated by the Davos Forum.

principia-scientific.com...

BOOOM

Now that is going to sting the cabal!

100 International Scientist are in the sights of a massive lawsuit at the World Court. Going for the perps!!!!

These people deserve their very own Karma.

edit on 1-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Seems like everyones allegations are credible except the ones against Joe Biden in an election year. Funny how that works...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How did we miss it!?! The gold fringes were gone from the flag President Trump hugged (and kissed) yesterday.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pianopraze

Not a vaccine far as I'm concerned.

Experimental Gene Therapies

Moderna mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

I'm not sure if they're all like Moderna and J&J vax was just approved a few days ago.

Link

$500 Million PR mind jab...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein."

PLEASE NOTE NOT ONCE DO THEY CALL IT A VACCINE, (because it isn't) THEY CALL IT A MEDICINE..... which means it is a treatment.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on am38America/ChicagoMonday2021-03-01T08:21:03-06:0008America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I saw your 'take away' comment there
Nice!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
CPAC 2019:

CPAC 2020:

Notice no Gold Fringe either, and the flag to the right is an "Appeal to Heaven"

CPAC 2021:

Gold Trump Statue CPAC 2021:

edit on 1/3/2021 by nisei because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/3/2021 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Not for you. It seems when Q said it takes big brains you heard big rains and ran away out of fear. Ameyeright? That third grade joke is about the IQ of what you promoted below here. Reach down and get a grip, you are losing it more ways than you realize.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't worry, Q will come save the day!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
How did we miss it!?! The gold fringes were gone from the flag President Trump hugged (and kissed) yesterday.

Also doesnt the phoenix at the top of the pole represent the banking cartel? That was gone too wasn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

It's an eagle and it was there yesterday. It's a Presidential flagstaff. It's a US Army thing.

ETA: What's interesting to me though is that the gold fringe is an addition to the national flag for all US Army regiments. So the flags at CPAC yesterday did have the US Army flagstaffs, but not the gold fringe. Indicating that there has been a change to the National Flag for US Army regiments?

edit on 1-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This is strange. The clock is counting up on POTUS' website. Any ideas? Up is down?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

This is strange. The clock is counting up on POTUS' website. Any ideas? Up is down?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Maybe that is to tell us that there is no deadline for registration.
IDK.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's an eagle and it was there yesterday. It's a Presidential flagstaff. It's a US Army thing.

ETA: What's interesting to me though is that the gold fringe is an addition to the national flag for all US Army regiments. So the flags at CPAC yesterday did have the US Army flagstaffs, but not the gold fringe. Indicating that there has been a change to the National Flag for US Army regiments?

Thank You PFS!

Gold Fringe Flag Laws

Thought that link gave a better understanding.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Done in 30?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Also notice the RNC is no longer included in the fundraising. It was the RNC when he was in office. Not any more!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Done in 30?

Possibly.
Then the question would be, again, 30 hours, thirty days, thirty months...?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I saw elsewhere that someone checked the page source and the countdown was set up sometime yesterday. The begin date was "null" and the end date was early this morning. The site is hosted out of New York, so the counter reversed and started counting up at 1am EST.

That was done deliberately.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So everyone with clones then is their situation. I guess that means they all have a slave that looks just like them is the take away for me.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, so funny talking of cloning!
There's a Saturday night programme here in UK called Saturday Night Takeaway. It stars Ant and Dec.
So every series they have one sketch which runs through the series. This series they have had themselves cloned and tonight one of them (Dec) asks the other after their clones have raided a bank..."why would you have us cloned?" The other (Ant) says "all the celebrities are doing it! It's the latest thing! They go to work and you can go down the golf course and play golf!

So in our faces!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Done in 30?

Remember the Ides of March. (Is that March 4th?)

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join