It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: butcherguy

Done in 30?

Remember the Ides of March. (Is that March 4th?)

It's the 15th

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No 15th. Funnily enough the same date the Bush administration announced their 48 hours before 'shock and awe incursion into Iraq II. I have a reason to remember that well. I had 'signs' telling me to watch the Ides of March.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am310America/ChicagoMonday2021-03-01T10:29:41-06:0010America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Edited due to redundancy.
The peeps before me got it.

edit on 10Mon, 01 Mar 2021 10:32:12 -0600amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20213America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Too slow old man

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Mark Drakeford (First Minister of Wales and leader of The Welsh Labour Party ) came out the the other day in full on favour of a renewed call for Welsh devolution. Bringing back the spectre of anti-english feeling that was rife back in the late 19 hundred's - our last Referendum on the subject was back in 1997. Now there are calls to hold another !

Interesting bit, that.

Ah, the Celts (of which some are in my ancestry). Driven to the corners of Europe but managed largely to hold onto their own culture for centuries.

I can understand the emotions involved, but my analytical side warns any initiatives will have to well reckon the international dynamics. Jumping from a situation in which a region is occasionally at odds with London to a spot in which that region is used as a political football by the EU is IMO not an advantageous move. Scotland is already getting mixed messages from Brussels, and the EU's gaming with the Brexit negotiations did nothing good for the Irish border. The international political mix is daunting at best.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

No 15th. Funnily enough the same date the Bush administration announced their 48 hours before 'shock and awe incursion into Iraq II. I have a reason to remember that well. I had 'signs' telling me to watch the Ides of March.

Rainbows
Jane

That kind of thing is odd.

Hitler waited until the summer solstice to invade the Soviet Union. Didn't help much when the winter solstice arrived and the Germans were bogged down in miserably frozen countryside just short of Moscow.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: butcherguy

Done in 30?

Remember the Ides of March. (Is that March 4th?)

Speaking of this, Mar4 is the day that the hotel rates for Trump's hotel in DC skyrocket. As it stands now I see no reason for the normies to spend three times the normal room rate for those dates. So unless something major happens really soon Trump's hotel is going to be hosting a bunch of we Qtards and nobody else.

Now, John Durham is still on as special counsel. His office has been relocated from Connecticut to DC. What are the chances that he uncovered the plot to defraud the 2020 election in the same chain of evidence he began with the investigations of Russian Collusion? Could that explain why he hasn't brought charges yet?

I think back to that counter on Trump's website. Done in 30? 30 hours? Could we soon see Durham bring it all down? Heck, who knows. But I would be willing to wager something happens soon to justify that increase in hotel rates. Like I said, otherwise it's just gonna be a bunch of Qsters that show up in DC expecting something. Trump will lose money.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Also happens to be my 40th birthday! :-)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Congrats PJ. Watch out when you hit 50, body's clock and all that.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Well, let's hope you get the greatest bday gift of your life. The restoration of the American Republic.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Amazing what a good night's sleep and a tweet will do!

Sorry I was a bit short last night, since you've added the personal touch, I'll rescind my "No decodes on thread posts" position:

For the benefit of the thread, I think the post I reply to is another "PJ alarm" type moment when combined with your tweet this morning at 3:23 GMT (my time zone) - things are getting Spoopy:
(Though I could have got this totally wrong)

I was stuck on R, RRQA Sb RRRR
RSQ(a) WB VW WWW
RWC

Tweet:

Therefore I think your post translates as:

I was stuck on Robbin (White hat? Black hat?)
RRQA = Rocking Robbin Questions and Answers
Sb = Serialbrain?
RRRR = "Rocking Robbin... Rocking Robbin"
RSQ(a) = Robbin'S Question, answer = (a)... see my Post here
WB = White Brain?
VW = Very White?
WWW = White, white, white or World Wide Web?
RWC = My initials with White as middle name?

I note that:
a) There is a SPURIOUS SPACE at the end of each line of your post,

NIBOR

edit on 1-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How Conspiracy Theorizing May Soon Get You Labelled a ‘Domestic Terrorist’

If you don’t happen to find yourself among the tinfoil hat-wearing strata of conspiracy theorists waiting in a bunker for aliens to either strike down or save society from the shape shifting lizard people, but are rather contemplating how, in the 1960s, a shadow government took control of society over the dead bodies of many assassinated patriots, then certain conclusions tend to arise.

This should not come as a surprise, as Biden’s new addition to the Department of Homeland Security is a bizarre figure named Cass Sunstein who famously described exactly what this was going to look like in his infamous 2008 report ‘Conspiracy Theories’ (co-authored with Harvard Law School’s Adrien Vermeule). In this under-appreciated study, the duo foresaw the greatest threat to the ruling elite took the form of “conspiracy theorizing” within the American population using as examples of this delusion: the idea that the government had anything to do with the murders of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr, or the planning and execution of 9-11.

After the Great Reset Agenda was announced in June 2020, Sunstein was recruited to head the propaganda wing of the World Health Organization known as the WHO Technical Advisory Group where his skills in mass behavior modification was put to use in order to counteract the dangerous spread of conspiracy theories that persuaded large chunks of the world population that COVID-19 was part of a larger conspiracy to undermine national sovereignty and impose world government.

Conspiracy Theories, Cass R. Sunstein, 2008

Given the extremely low efficacy of U.S. counterspeech in this sort of environment, the realistic options may be limited to censorship and anonymous or quasi-anonymous counterspeech in the style of the Lincoln Group. Whatever the merits of these pragmatic and tactical questions, the availability of censorship gives U.S. officials operating in foreign countries an extra instrument for coping with conspiracy theories, one that is not available in the domestic arena due to both legal and political constraints.

Some conspiracy theories create serious risks. They do not merely undermine democratic debate; in extreme cases, they create or fuel violence. If government can dispel such theories, it should do so. One problem is that its efforts might be counterproductive, because efforts to rebut conspiracy theories also legitimate them. We have suggested, however, that government can minimize this effect by rebutting more rather than fewer theories, by enlisting independent groups to supply rebuttals, and by cognitive infiltration designed to break up the crippled epistemology of conspiracy-minded groups and informationally isolated social networks.

I can see why this guy was hired into DHS; Domestic terrorism bill, new BS laws they've passed, and all the censorship crap, all part of the plan.🙄

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks. I remember that "Ides of March" saying from a high-school drama class, but until now never knew what day it was referring to.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

March 4th has been hard-coded on the "habbenings" calendar for over a month now. Hopefully there will be someone outside the Trump hotel keeping an eye on who checks in during the afternoon/evening of March 3rd.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

March 4th has been hard-coded on the "habbenings" calendar for over a month now. Hopefully there will be someone outside the Trump hotel keeping an eye on who checks in during the afternoon/evening of March 3rd.

So you think it's a trap? I mean, Trump set those rates himself. And it was done before all the talk of the original inauguration date. Or at least, right around the same time all that talk began.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don’t think anything will happen in DC on the 4th. Not saying something won’t happen elsewhere that say but all the people talking about the 4th instantly throws up a red flag. I also saw on telegram someone stating to stay away from DC on the 4th as there is trouble expected by the normal instigators.

I myself am thinking it is another style trap or an actual reveal about what is really going on at the White House and under DC.

Heard an interesting rumor that there has been big time fire fights under DC with LOTS of CCP soldiers who have evidently been in the tunnels for months. Could these be the troops we heard about at the borders and Pompeo stated were with the borders? This would possibly explain the smoke and explosions reported.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
How did we miss it!?! The gold fringes were gone from the flag President Trump hugged (and kissed) yesterday.

That's not an absolute. It is a thing when some form of maritime authority exists, court, WH, Military etc. In places where that authority is not on display, CPAC/Home/Work/Parade, a regular flag is normal. Frankly, when it is out of the court system it will be a thing, but until then the drones don't know the truth, so they screw up often but not via symbolic intent, just stupidity. Oddly, when it is out of the court system they no longer have authority at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

One weird thing about 06 JAN 2021 was how intensely some alt-media icons lobbied for regular MAGA people to show-up for what was bound to be a fiasco....then they dropped off the map. Codemonkey Ron is one example, I'm sure we could develop a full list. They REALLY wanted people to show up....a casting call almost.

I mean, did Trump just fizzle out or are things still in-play?

That's a good question.

I wonder what Pres. Trump wanted or expected to accomplish with the rally.

There was so much advance notice for his opposition to organize their plan for the event.

The whole thing just seemed like a massive opportunity for bad things to happen. Several here expressed hesitancy to attend for that very reason.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I remember a warning about protesting at any state or federal property on the 4th-6th, but nothing about staying away from DC altogether. However, to your point, wouldn't you think that if there was going to be a reveal of some sorts, don't you think it would actually have to happen before the fourth, so as to justify people flocking to DC and paying the high hotel rates?

I'm not trying to say POTUS will be inaugurated on the 4th. What I'm trying to say is that I expect something to happen that will draw people to DC. Otherwise, like I said, it's just gonna be a bunch of Q types that are there and willing to pay 1,500 bucks for a room.

If it's a trap, it's more likely to be a trap for Q peeps than the other side. I mean, I'm quite sure many people booked rooms once they realized rates had gone up and the talk of the original inauguration began. I don't think Trump would set a trap for Q peeps.

ETA: If I remember correctly, that warning came from the peeps who run the FFE3301 Twitter account.
edit on 1-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What if he raised the rates to keep people out of DC? At least where he could control?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What if he raised the rates to keep people out of DC? At least where he could control?

Hadn't thought of that. Good thinking.
However, like I said, I would bet that a lot of people booked rooms before any warnings were given. A lot of Q peeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join