It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaws UFO????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was just watching Jaws and swore I saw a UFO fly by twice. It was when they first encounter the shark and Roy Schneider grabs his pistol and looks up. There is a red streak going from right to left just over his head.

In the next scene, there is a streak going from left to right disappearing into the clouds.

Is this a known thing? It knda freaked me out.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I remember there is a shooting star in a scene.
It’s a zoomed out shot of the boat at night and was a real shooting star not movie magic.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well spotted.
Never heard of that before!

But some have,I found this on YT

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It was on TV thursday night.

There were indeed two "shooting stars" over the boat not long before Jaws struck.

I'd never noticed these before either.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Those were put there on purpose. It’s Spielberg’s trademark. Shooting stars. They’re is one in all of his movies.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's steven spielberg's signature, it's in most all his films.
americanprofile.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Those are shooting stars.

Jaws is one of my favorite movies. It took me lots of views to notice it, but once you do, then you can't unnotice it.
edit on 6-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
americanprofile.com...

I'ts no fun when someone swoops in right away to destroy the mystery and excitement of a person's new and possible UFO sighting thread... You're supposed to wait at least 3 business days to come in and debunk with true facts so quickly.
How Dare You

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey, if you want a UFO or mystery space junk, watch Cloverfield. There is supposed to be one in the beginning shot of the two survivors when they go the boardwalk and they're on the ferris wheel. Very, blink and you'll miss it.
edit on 6-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its obviously shooting stars but I was thinking, damn, what are the odds of that happening!!!!! Especially in 1974!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Its obviously shooting stars but I was thinking, damn, what are the odds of that happening!!!!! Especially in 1974!

The odds are probably pretty high, considering that they spent several months filming on the ocean.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
americanprofile.com...

I read that the one in Jaws was just luck that they were rolling film as the shooting star passed by-but since Jaws,Speilberg decided to use it as a recurring theme in many of his other films.

I like to think I know a lot of quirky details about movie making,but I must admit this is news to me.
So thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A " UFO " appears in an episode of " Columbo "

I think the consensus was that it maybe an aircraft but here it is anyway. It appears at the 1.04 mark. Also at the 0.32 mark something is moving upward on the left of screen. That maybe an insect.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thats a good. Hard to say what that was, but most likely a plane.a reply to: alldaylong

top topics

join