It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Are Witnessing In DC Is just the Inmates Running the Prison

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Like a prison riot, they are allowed the illusion of control while negotiations simlly stall for a plan to storm the facility and put them backnin their cells, with added charges. I belive that is exactly whay we are witnessing today. It is nothing more than a show while the military, the true heirarchy of a society that keeps things stable, is currently running highly secretive tribunals. The names being tried are not the ones currently pretending to be in charge, although some of them will quietly resign and be ignored by media and share the same fate.

Personally Joey 'Zartan' Biden on his EO binge kind of shows just how impotent they are. Half of his decrees will be tied up in courts for the duration of this charade, some have already been challenged.

Basically it looks exactly the same as a prison riot to me. They trying to enforce certain demands that clearly are not going to be met. All the while the self proclaimed Axis Powers are gearing up for direct retaliation against the staye of israel, with iranian leaders on record as of a few weeks ago with a stated goal ofneliminating israel by 2040. I think we all know that plan is doomed to failure and only confirms the genocidal intent of the Persian Empire and its designated terrorist organizations.

So whole the inmates have the public believing they are in charge, the military is actually calling the shots. Like any other conflict in any other country, they tend to just ignore the civil institutions and leave them to their own devices while the operation is in effect. Which is how you get to witness whacky inmates pretending to be in charhe of their prison.

Its alot easier to hide though when most of the media pundits and talking heads are playing as character witnesses for the criminals. They can order mask all they want, but nothing can hide them from the coming judgement. No mountain high enough, no cave deep enough. Nothing of value happens quickly. There are processes and they take time.

Just relax, and concentrate all of your mental and spiritiual energy and focus it on the targets we all know should and will recieve justice.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I like the idea, but reality is, that a sort of "cultural revolution" is in the agenda, very much like the one driven by Mao in China in the 60s. And it will touch also those who believe they are in a position of direct or in-direct influence. In this sense, I would not be housing any optimism where this all is heading to. Actually, condoning to comfort of trust and ignorance would be the absolute worse one can do in preparedness for the emergent situation.

Add to this, that almost all the institutions were already during Trump administration infested with marxist collaborators, giving massive incapacitating effect to the overall administration. These touch-points will grow and become very active enablers, to drive even deeper transformative agendas.

USA is really knee deep in the loosing end of this Chinese chess (one where the goal is not to win, but to incapacitate the adverser).

I would see the only way to counter this development is changing the strategy, type of response, and vigilantly aim at incapacitating adversaries' capabilities to progress, collaborate, manage and control, and cut their veins of funding, information for decisions and measures of creating cohesion.
edit on 2-2-2021 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
It is nothing more than a show while the military, the true hierarchy of a society that keeps things stable, is currently running highly secretive tribunals.

Your military is putting names like mine (in real life) on a list. How do I know this? I've done it before myself. When you wear a uniform you follow the orders of the officers appointed over you and the President of the United States. If you don't know ... for a fact ... that an order is unlawful, you obey.

The Biden administration has been installed. They are in charge now. The military will follow his orders. It would be wise to look at the bolt of cloth his new SecDef (and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) were cut from.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

From what I've seen, a lot has changed in the U.S. military.
Here is one example of the military turning their backs on Jo Bi Din.

Here, a Vet confronts Bi Din.

I've talked to many of the military personnel at various bases, and frankly, they do not support this illegitimate president.
Jo Bi Din knows this and that is why he sent troops to quarter in a freezing concrete garage and sent many home.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Joe Biden is your president. This is Joe Biden's military. Now that's all that's going on.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Like a prison riot, they are allowed the illusion of control while negotiations simlly stall for a plan to storm the facility and put them backnin their cells, with added charges. I belive that is exactly whay we are witnessing today. It is nothing more than a show while the military, the true heirarchy of a society that keeps things stable, is currently running highly secretive tribunals. The names being tried are not the ones currently pretending to be in charge, although some of them will quietly resign and be ignored by media and share the same fate.

Personally Joey 'Zartan' Biden on his EO binge kind of shows just how impotent they are. Half of his decrees will be tied up in courts for the duration of this charade, some have already been challenged.

Basically it looks exactly the same as a prison riot to me. They trying to enforce certain demands that clearly are not going to be met. All the while the self proclaimed Axis Powers are gearing up for direct retaliation against the staye of israel, with iranian leaders on record as of a few weeks ago with a stated goal ofneliminating israel by 2040. I think we all know that plan is doomed to failure and only confirms the genocidal intent of the Persian Empire and its designated terrorist organizations.

So whole the inmates have the public believing they are in charge, the military is actually calling the shots. Like any other conflict in any other country, they tend to just ignore the civil institutions and leave them to their own devices while the operation is in effect. Which is how you get to witness whacky inmates pretending to be in charhe of their prison.

Its alot easier to hide though when most of the media pundits and talking heads are playing as character witnesses for the criminals. They can order mask all they want, but nothing can hide them from the coming judgement. No mountain high enough, no cave deep enough. Nothing of value happens quickly. There are processes and they take time.

Just relax, and concentrate all of your mental and spiritiual energy and focus it on the targets we all know should and will recieve justice.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

The most popular president ever.

EL PRESIDENTE ES MUY POPULAAAARRRRR

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

SPECTACULARRRR (failure)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They aren't 'turning their backs' they are pulling guard duty, of course you would have to see all perimeters, not just have your back facing outside lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That portion of video is ridiculous. No soldiers are turning their backs on Biden. Standard procedure for two lines of security and for both inwards and outwards facing.

The video is completely taken out of context. It would be like if Democrat Supporters posted the following video claiming that security personnel were turning their backs on Trump during his inauguration motorcade.

Note the inwards and outwards facing personnel?

Capt. Tinashe Machona, a spokeswoman for the D.C. National Guard, said the troops were purposefully positioned that way to ensure the new president’s safety.

“These National Guardsmen were on duty with a mission to protect the president against potential threats,” she said. “Some are facing out to ensure the safety of all.”

Stars and Stripes Link

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Joe Biden has publicly insulted our brave US soldiers at least twice since 2009. I wouldn't be surprised if the military is still not fully briefing Joe Biden on the most sensitive matters.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden has publicly insulted our brave US soldiers at least twice since 2009. I wouldn't be surprised if the military is still not fully briefing Joe Biden on the most sensitive matters.

Of course they aren’t

Imagine having to hide sensitive information from the president and his fraudulent Vice President because of the risk that they would immediately inform tour enemies of your plans and military secrets

That’s the situation the military has right now

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So I've heard. But Biden now "owns" the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs. Are they hiding info from the man who appointed them to their respective positions?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So I've heard. But Biden now "owns" the Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs. Are they hiding info from the man who appointed them to their respective positions?

I would be

“Compromised position” is pedo-joe’s middle name

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The inmates are running the prison.

The nutcases are running the insane asylum.

Suddenly a whole lot of countries are more attractive than the United States.

edit on 2/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

join