It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two TR3B craft caught on night-vision CAM, January 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OK, yes its a year old.

I was tooling around the Richard Dolan web site and came across this. It doesn't seem to ever made its way here. My personal opinion and experience is that night vision is the way to go. Based on my videos it doesn't appear faked as the crackling throughout the video is what does happen when you move the camera or your body. Then you have that heavy breathing.

I have never knowingly seen a TR3B but I have filmed a silent black triangle over South Carolina. Several other members here on ATS can relate as they have seen it also.

So here you go.

Video Link

Reference:

I was testing out my night vision intensifier - Model no - P8079HP K EEV - 5960-99-038-2689

Cost about £180 for the scope .. and ive got a night vision sony hd cam to record thru it . Takes a 9v battery for the scope ..
like on ufo lous channel and boom . Two triangle crafts in the night sky ..
Are they our back engineered cfraft or Alien crafts ...
Keep your eyes in the sky at all times and not in your mobile phones ..

Thoughts?
edit on 1-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nice find!

Crazy, I just finished watching the documentary ‘First Contact’. The animation of the ship he saw, that’s shown throughout the entire movie is identical.

Neat how one of them shoots off at 1:24.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

"Thoughts?"

I'd give it a 6.5 on the Fake-O-Meter.

Note how the camera doesn't remain still but slowly circles around the view, never focusing or remaining fixed on a single point. The star would have been a great marker.

To cap it off, we have the ZOOM AWAY of the ship and as an added bonus, a fade-out.

Not bad for a first effort though.

edit on 1-2-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is never a sonic boom when these things zip off at incredible speeds, i might be more convinced if there was one.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

That's your opinion. Never focusing? Really? So you think that these guys appear as in HDTV clarity.

That right there is a dead give away that you never have filmed a UFO.

They all appear like that. Including those from ISS. Unless you are USA military filming from their spy satellites and those we may never see.

Nice try!

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Do sonic booms occur in outer space? So lecture us please. Have you ever seen a silent triangle. I have. Here's a pic

edit on 1-2-2021 by Waterglass because: pic

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

From the OP ''Two triangle crafts in the night sky''. There is no reference to outer space.

Do sonic booms occur in outer space? Nope. But may i suggest you use google or duckduckgo for research.

Your pic of a white blob has no frame of reference and is not triangular, so what is your point?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So how do you know they are NOT in outer space? Your a space cadet Class III expert? Hmmm.

Your pic of a white blob has no frame of reference and is not triangular, so what is your point?

Other than useless that blob is the moon and you did see the shape. My camera was shut off and I swung my arm around while taking the pic. Yes you can at least see the object. So what geometric shape is it? Parallelogram? Trapezoid?

My point is that you are so far behind the curve I cant sped time educating you. Same was for me via other members when I joined.

Sorry

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Do sonic booms occur in outer space? So lecture us please. Have you ever seen a silent triangle. I have. Here's a pic

Looks like a light blob

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Well ATS posted it on Google images so they felt it was worthy.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

For one thing, the TR3B doesn't exist. There is no way as much information about an actual SAP program would leak, as has supposedly leaked about the supposed TR3B.

For another, if they were in space, and as big as they are in the video, they would be bigger than anything else in space and there would be hundreds of sightings every time they were seen. And higher quality pictures of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Is it in invisible stealth mode?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So what was filmed? Based on the grainy film they were zoomed in. How much who knows. That's my point from personal experience.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not a TR3B. If there is something flying, it certainly is not a TR3B either in designation, or in internet description.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25744967]Zaphod58[/post

Well I know that based on your interactions with some experienced vets here on ATS you do believe in UFOs and much much more. It actually was a great thread with over 220 pages.

Just a Black Triangle?

Reference: Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Based on your responses to other posters, you are 100% convinced that this video is genuine and definitely shows, without a doubt, that we're seeing TR3-B craft (which don't exist).

A simple question and I mean this very sincerely. What exactly would need to happen in that video which would convince you that it's bogus/fake/bull# ?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Do sonic booms occur in outer space? So lecture us please.

No, they don’t, but true Unconventional Flying Objects also don’t when they operate inside the atmosphere.

They also don’t experience atmospheric heating that would make them glow red hot, when traveling at those speeds.

This was best explained by the NASA aerospace engineer Paul Hill in his book “Unconventional Flying Objects, a Scientific Analysis”. It was first published in 1995 and is too involved to cover completely in a sentence or two, but the short explanation is that true Unconventional Flying Objects (his term) don’t interact with air molecules individually by direct collision the way that rockets, airplanes, cannonballs, etc. do. Instead, UFOs have a field around themselves that extends out away from the skin and acts on the nearby air molecules all at once. He refers to this as an “acceleration field” and shows mathematically how this will suppress aerodynamic noise, shock waves, and aerodynamic heating. I think you can still get his book on Amazon or similar and I would recommend it if you want a deeper understanding.

The shorthand description of Paul’s explanation is that true UFOs don’t interact with air molecules (or water molecules, for that matter) through simple Newtonian mechanics. Many people mistakenly think that because UFOs are reported to seemingly disobey Newtonian mechanics that that proves that those reports are fake. In my opinion, it’s exactly the opposite. That idea is based on the unstated and mistaken assumption that Newtonian physics is all there is. Paul Hill wasn’t really trained in General Relativity because he came along before all the ground-breaking work on worm holes etc. was published. However, more recent physicists (Hal Puthoff, for example) have pointed out that most if not all of the bizarre physical effects reported around UFOs (rapid acceleration, lack of sonic boom, time dilation, bending of light rays, etc.) can all be explained by the simple hypothesis that UFOs are able to exploit General Relativity physics (aka “space-time warping”) on a small scale.

The technology behind how, exactly, they do that is the subject of heated debate behind the scenes by the scientists and engineers who take this seriously.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to the blurb the TR3B uses 3 fan jets for propulsion, now that's thrust technology, though they say through exotic means they can alter the weight making it lighter so less thrust per speed and giving the occupants protection from inertia of violent manoeuvres. This still doesn't explain motionless and turning on it's own axis, like the video shows.
I seriously believe that the video show 2 radio controlled copters. The way one of them shoots off, that's the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Is that the same image in the video without the IR?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Judging by the video my guess would be a UAV near the border. These things were obviously producing IR light so they were designed to fly at night undetected. The military actually uses infrared navigation lights on drones for things like border patrol. Though it may just be fake because im very suspicious of that camera move he did when it looked like the craft zoomed off. Looks like he bumped the camera but i guess it could have been an acident.

I guess the biggest problem i have is he gave us nothing to judge size distance and doesnt even seem to notice they are there i know i would have been tracking them zooming in not to mention audio. This is why it would be incredibly easy to fake this video. So bottom line is we cant tell what this is and if its real they couldnt have screwed this up any worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join