It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You're joking right? The reasons couldn't be more relevant.

No I am not are you?

Without faith in the election you end up with zero faith in the government, which leads to unrest by the populace.

when millions of people are questioning the results you LOOK deeper not just blindly recount in the exact same way that people are questioning, or even worse say it was the most secure election EVER trust us.

I get it you are still scared of the orange man, but in no way would the supreme court remove biden and install trump so let it go, we spent more money on the 2 useless impeachment attempts against trump than is being spent in arizona so why not make certain and rub it in trumps face if it really was the most safe and secure election in history.

Also we have at least 3 states where it was found some key bits of equipment had a connection to the internet a huge no no.

if we had not done any sort of deeper check this stuff that has been found never would have been found... but yea I get it orange man bad must stop orange man.

I didnt vote trump dont give a toss about the guy, I rarely if ever vote for a republican or democrat, I want to trust that a vote actually matters and right now I have seen enough to not trust the outcomes or either party that has members fighting against the audits.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

As I frequently do with potentially major turns of events, I make a single post in existing related threads, and start a new one, like tonight on the potential "smoking gun" e-mails discovered in Wisconsin.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for the new link -- and thanks for adding it here. I like to do that too when I remember or know there's another current thread. And to include links for other related threads here on ATS. I don't remember enough though. Gotta work on that!

As revelations from around the country become public, it's best to start new threads, instead of taking your Arizona thread off track. Lord knows there's enough of that, due to "ego".

There's definitely merit in having threads for each state/county conducting or pursuing audits, and a thread for cheating/audits in general, which this thread has also been. Every state/county's conditions and issues all share commonalities and even -- dare I say? -- patterns. But the particulars vary.

Besides, the way ATS and Search Engines are set up, the more threads on a subject you want to draw global attention to, the better. My #1 social-media goal is getting as many eyes on the "2020 U.S. Presidential Election Cheating and Fraud" subject as possible.

Good luck and God bless your efforts. Too much has come out to believe it's mere incompetence, or even arrogance. It's just a matter of "how much" now. Lots of people have no idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Any evidence of election cheating by Trump?

An attempted coup likely counts as cheating.

It was the bear spray and the wire ties 😃

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
We can just add this to the list of illegalities that we already know about:

[Primary Election] Ballots Mailed in Maricopa County Showed an Individual’s Party and Voter Registration Number – Likely Violating the Law

I do not have a link now, but the November mail-in ballots also indicated the voters party on the envelope, with an "R," or a "D" or whatever.

We also know that the election workers insisted, even forced voters to use the wrong pens specifically and deliberately on Election Day to cause bleeding.

We know that many ballots were printed on substandard paper, making the bleeding problems worse.

We know that many ballots were printed "offset," allowing bleed thru problems to create "over" votes.

We know these ballots were sent to adjudication because the County Recorder would not allow voters to have new ballots... against a court order.

We know that the County voter registration servers were breached.

We know that the County has refused to comply with the lawful subpoenas for election equipment.
----------------------------------------------

We have no reason to trust the County officials telling us all is well. We have damn good reason to know that we CANNOT trust the County officials telling us all is well.

It's not "if" laws were violated... it's not "if" the County has failed to fulfill their lawful obligations... it's not "if" the elections were tainted by illegalities and irregularities...

It's "how much" ???
edit on 1-8-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 1-8-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Death by a million paper ballot cuts.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
These elections are rigged by BOTH THE DNC and the GOP.

We all know none of these jackasses would keep getting voted in year after year after year without cheating.

Pelosi
Mcconnel

Schumer

Grahm

Who actually votes for these relics? Its all so rigged.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Yup! Both parties have shown their true colors this time around. There is absolutely no doubt here in AZ that the Pubs are just as guilty as the Dems. So okay. Knowledge is power and forewarned is forearmed.

We can be thankful for that much.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We all know none of these jackasses would keep getting voted in year after year after year without cheating.

Which is why former President Trump made a confession 2 weeks ago, when he said the depth and scope of corruption inside the Federal Government overwhelmed him.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Pelosi
Mcconnel

Schumer

Grahm

Who actually votes for these relics? Its all so rigged.

That's why it is sad that the democrats are fighting it.

Because they might actually be the victims next time.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If we don't audit this go round, we'll all but certainly see an election rigged in the near future (or rigged worse, if this one was rigged.)

Why?

Because if the audit doesn't happen this time, then next time we try to have an audit it will be even harder to draw support for one. Public won't have the energy for it.

People who want their candidate to win at all costs will see that (just as likely due to global warming as due to wanting to stop "the murder of babies"), and smell blood in the water.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The word "audit" is too broad of a term. In Georgia for instance, there's a mandatory "audit" conducted within 30 days of every state-wide election. The intent is to verify votes were counted accurately. But as we've learned, recounting votes is the lamest kind of audit.

Every time Democrats hear/see the word "audit", they recall their favorite liberal media outlet declaring how many times the state of _________have audited the election results, and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Maybe "Forensic Examination" of election results is more descriptive terminology for what's needed after close elections, going forward.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The word "audit" is too broad of a term. In Georgia for instance, there's a mandatory "audit" conducted within 30 days of every state-wide election. The intent is to verify votes were counted accurately. But as we've learned, recounting votes is the lamest kind of audit.

Every time Democrats hear/see the word "audit", they recall their favorite liberal media outlet declaring how many times the state of _________have audited the election results, and found nothing out of the ordinary.

Maybe "Forensic Examination" of election results is more descriptive terminology for what's needed after close elections, going forward.

Even worse, sometimes 'audit' only means adding up the tally sheets again and inspecting .02% of ballots.

Not 2%. .02%

Is an issue frequently discussed in this thread.

I hope current efforts will lead to both better procedures everywhere, and more clear and better understood definitions on terms like this, which will allow sunlight to more easily reach everyone.

Insist on it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
If we don't audit this go round, we'll all but certainly see an election rigged in the near future (or rigged worse, if this one was rigged.)

Why?

Because if the audit doesn't happen this time, then next time we try to have an audit it will be even harder to draw support for one. Public won't have the energy for it.

There's a voting in Hellifornia in September is it? Needs sorted before COVID95 hits and need to mail all votes in.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's already happening and has been for a long time. Probably every primary, if not general. Look what happened to Eric Adams (Democrat) in NYC just recently...

NY Mayor Race Devolves Into Chaos As 135,000 ‘Accidental’ Votes Counted

I don't think that was "accidental." I doubt Eric Adams thinks that was "accidental." I think the cheaters didn't want a tough-on-crime former law enforcement officer coming in and cleaning up NYC. Especially a principled and conscientious Black man that doesn't buy into BLM and social justice and "defund the police." Especially as a Democrat!

I'm sure the cheating critters pick and choose the winners and losers among their own party just as much as the other party.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The word "audit" is too broad of a term.... Maybe "Forensic Examination" of election results is more descriptive terminology for what's needed after close elections, going forward.

You make a good point. I would say that a recount is not an audit, and that the term is being misused to hide the difference between a recount and an actual audit... but that point is lost on millions.

We need transparency before audits though. We need an election process so crystal clear and transparent that there is no need for an audit because we can watch it all happen in real time and after-the-fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Even if the results show that Trump won, Trump couldn't be president.

There is no provision for this in the Constitution.

This is actually wrong, I 'm sure I've pointed this out before.

There doesn't have to be a provision in the Constitution for this exact scenario. The common law is what provides the remedy, it is quite simple -

Fraud vitiates everything.

The process for fixing the situation could go two ways, but it depends on the State Legislatures.

The States could simply de-certify and recall their Electors. This nullifies the Election.

Then one of at least two possible scenarios could happen - the States re-appoint new Electors based on the new results, or they simply demand that Congress hold a Contingent Election.

As for the down ballot races, there actually is precedent - more than once, a sitting Congresscritter was removed after having been sworn in and serving for some period of time, and the rightful winner seated, when fraud was discovered. This fact also supports the fact that this could even be done for the President/Vice President.

If all down ballots are included in the new results, this process also has the potential for changing the balance of power in Congress. I personally believe that the R's actually won a majority in the House and the Senate too.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Honest question, do you actually think that even if all of this happened that Congress would actually do anything, and if they did do anything how fast would they be able to do anything?

If this in fact would happen the result would plunge things into such deep chaos I don't see it happening, that is why I still contend the military would have to step in to streamline the process by cutting out the courts and offer security and safety while it goes down.

Would love to have it happen the way you describe but I just don't see it as a realistic option.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Honest question, do you actually think that even if all of this happened that Congress would actually do anything, and if they did do anything how fast would they be able to do anything?

I never said that they would, only that they could.

But, if the down ballot races were proven fraudulent too, and those were fixed... sure, anything is possible. Likely, no, I'm not naive... but it is possible.

If this in fact would happen the result would plunge things into such deep chaos I don't see it happening, that is why I still contend the military would have to step in to streamline the process by cutting out the courts and offer security and safety while it goes down.

I agree...

Would love to have it happen the way you describe but I just don't see it as a realistic option.

While I do see it as a realistic option, again, I can only hope, I certainly don't expect it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's already happening and has been for a long time. Probably every primary, if not general. Look what happened to Eric Adams (Democrat) in NYC just recently...

NY Mayor Race Devolves Into Chaos As 135,000 ‘Accidental’ Votes Counted

I don't think that was "accidental." I doubt Eric Adams thinks that was "accidental." I think the cheaters didn't want a tough-on-crime former law enforcement officer coming in and cleaning up NYC. Especially a principled and conscientious Black man that doesn't buy into BLM and social justice and "defund the police." Especially as a Democrat!

I'm sure the cheating critters pick and choose the winners and losers among their own party just as much as the other party.

2nd. I have been pointing this out to any who will listen for years. The R's do have some good people but the RINO's are worse than the D's who look us in the face and say they are going to destroy our ways so they can "save the Earth from humanity". The RINO's are back stabbers like Romney and Turkey Gobbler McConnel.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

...I still contend the military would have to step in to streamline the process by cutting out the courts and offer security and safety while it goes down.

Military intervention must -- MUST!!! -- be an absolute last resort.

We are a nation of laws, and those laws must be our first resort. And hopefully our only resort. Including the lawful and precedented (albeit limited) procedures and protocols for de-certifying fraudulent election results, and a Contingent election to right the wrongs.

If you think it's going to be difficult to make a civilian leadership change lawfully and peacefully, how easy do you think it would be to take back the power from the military once they have assumed that power???

I would say damn near impossible.

Be careful what you wish for. WE just might get it.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join