It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not able to Remember Dreams anymore.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Recently no, some years back I used to have exceptionally vivid dreams until I finally had one I remember everything to this day about the dream, stopped remembering dreams after that.

Talked with a Shaman and he asked some questions and reached the conclusion that during the dream I repeated heard a wolf howling and when I reached the point in my dream where I was going to be killed he said the wolf was trying to protect me and cut me off from that experience before I could "die".

Since then I have not remembered a single minute of deep sleep dreams, remembered fragments of some when I am in between deep sleep and fully awake, but deep dreams are lost to me.

*shrugs* make of that what you will.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Talked with a Shaman and he asked some questions and reached the conclusion that during the dream I repeated heard a wolf howling and when I reached the point in my dream where I was going to be killed he said the wolf was trying to protect me and cut me off from that experience before I could "die".

Wolf for a spirit guide. Powerful mojo that....

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A particular herb which was made semi legal in the USA is notorious for robbing you of dreams, go read that up.

Alcohol also.

Try mexican dreaming herb before sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How is your wake up routine? Do you rush off to get ready for the day? A few tips I that help me.
1.Drink a glass or 2 of water before bed so you wake up a couple times. These will be good times to recall.
2. Minimal herb/drink intake
3.Commit/Intent, You gotta commit when you recall ANY amount of your dream, to writing it in your journal. Often more of the dream will become clear when you are writing.
4.Stay laying in the position you wake up, wait a few minutes and let the dream come to you. Don't let yourself be rushed.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You could have your astral system off line

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm still remembering dreams and some of them are feeling more of directions rather than just random collections of things...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Drink Yarrow Tea one hour before bed.
it can help!
"This herb is not considered toxic although it contains small amounts of thujone"

thujone can build up over LONG use. 5 months.
after taking a LOT over 6 months you
will get wild thoughts and hallucinations!
Just stop taking it! it will be slow to totaly leave the bodie.

long ago Artists to it as a acholic drink Absinth.
(wormwood)
it kills worms to! no In the body

edit on 18-10-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've been having dreamless nights and difficulty sleeping for months now.

If I do dream, they fade very fast.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have the opposite problem.
Don't want to say its from PTSD, but my dreams effect me greatly.
I go to sleep ok most of the time, but then have the dreams and they literally ruin me.

The only cure that works for me is cannabis.

Have you been indulging?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Heavy meditation has worked for me though I had to question whether they were sequential dreams or repeated glimpses into a parallel life.

I also agree to no alcohol, caffeine, excessive sugar and work yourself til your dead tired, not just working out but actually doing something strenuous so you`ve got that sense of accomplishment in your mind. An absolute natural state of relaxation while you work the mantra into your head to remember where you`re going.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
I have the opposite problem.
Don't want to say its from PTSD, but my dreams effect me greatly.
I go to sleep ok most of the time, but then have the dreams and they literally ruin me.

The only cure that works for me is cannabis.

Have you been indulging?

I have found a tincture I get from the dispensary helps greatly for the heebeejeebees, especially if washed down with a salty dog. 50/50 cbd/thc

top topics

<< 1   >>

join