It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates 2005 CIA briefing - altering genes with a virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The new so called vaccines do change DNA

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SoulReaper
a reply to: chr0naut

Presumably to counter Islamic extremism.

And Bill Gates is into messing around with controlling the human population though multiple vectors. He isn't the mad scientist in the lab. Just the frontman selling the product.

Not that farfetched imo anyways.

Soul

... and he eats babies, and caused the First World War, and the fall of the Roman Empire, and he funded the Death Star, and turned Anakin to the Dark Side.

No he is just another really nice guy

No, I'm sure he has been fairly ruthless in business. He definitely scammed some big companies. I suspect that even his philanthropic contribution have turned a profit.

But that doesn't mean that I believe any of the memes or QAnon BS. That is just propaganda that has been used to promote an extremist right-wing agenda.

Did you realize he has doubled his wealth with this vaccine?
Take a look at Mr. Gates before you decide do some research, take the points and research them then decide.

A peer-reviewed study published in the highly-respected Elsevier journal EBioMedicine has revealed that the DTP vaccine unleashed by Bill Gates on young girls in Africa killed 10 times more of them than the disease itself would have.

eugenics.news...

Eugenics and Bill Gates: Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a "family planning" summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

tricentennial.us...

The Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein connections (so far)
A spokesman for Bill Gates denies any business relationship with Epstein, but the flight records, shared biotech interests, and the internal emails don’t lie. These two men had more in common than meets the eye. Both had shared interest in eugenics, a perverted form of science that seeks to genetically enhance the human population by getting rid of undesirables. Eugenics is about controlling human reproduction to breed the most desirable genetic characteristics. Bill Gates openly talks about depopulation and Jeffrey Epstein was infatuated with creating a genetically superior race using his own semen to impregnate select women. According to scientists who spoke with the child sex predator, Epstein expressed interest in impregnating up to twenty women at a time at his New Mexico ranch to create “genetically superior” babies from some of the most successful people in society.

According to emails obtained exclusively by The New Yorker, Jeffrey Epstein “directed” Bill Gates to donate $2 million to a research lab in October 2014. MIT Media Lab directors handed over the emails and they clearly connect Gates to Epstein. Suspiciously, Gates has previously denied any business relationship with Epstein. A Gates spokesperson told Business Insider, “Although Epstein pursued Bill Gates aggressively; any account of a business partnership or personal relationship between the two is categorically false.”

deception.news...
edit on 28-1-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They hijack cells to produce specific proteins. Supposely the only lingering effect is an immune response to those specific proteins, however the immune system doesn't always modulate precisely as they intend.

Also, unless you implicitly trust the people making these products and the regulatory agencies that provide "oversight". There is no telling what they put in these things.

My working theory is that they used a few select batches of the yearly flu vaccine and vaccinated select groups of people in specific regions. Wuhan, northern Italy, and parts of New york state (SPECIFICALLY NURSING HOMES) with a unique cocktail designed to prime the immune response in those populations. Priming them to respond to the engineered coronavirus they later released. It was a test run to see how effective this could be at culling the human herd. This explains why Cuomo sent infected people back into the nursing homes.

The real question we should be asking ourselves... is what immune response are they priming with this new vaccine push?

Consider

Start watching at the 33:15 mark.

English speaking professional at the 35:35 mark

Partial Transcript

Then the real adverse events will happen, against whatever is the real mRNA in the vaccines, and when the person vaccinated comes across (this coronavirus) sometime later …. what happened in the animal studies, 20% or 50% or 100% of the animals died. Among people over 80, maybe about 2.5% will experience severe side effects, adverse events where people cannot work or live life normally.

Then with the 2nd vaccination it could be 1 in 10 or ten percent. For the over 80-year-olds, I would think that 80% of them would have life-limiting reactions or die when they come across the messenger RNA again.

For others (not elderly) it could be half of the people who could be severely harmed.

What it does is this gene therapy or medical device is setting up an autoimmune disease chronically.

It’s anaphylaxis in the first wave. It’s anaphylaxis +allergic reaction the 2nd wave. But the 3rd reaction occurs when you come across whatever the messenger RNA is against (virus), and now you have stimulated your immune system to have a low-grade autoimmune disease, not immunity to yourself per se because the mRNA is expressing a viral protein.

Now you’ve made yourself into a genetically modified organism, and so the immune system that is meant to push the viruses or bacteria out… now the autoimmune reaction is attacking your body low grade.

Now months later when you come across the virus that stimulates the immune system to get rid of the virus and when the immune system sees that you have viral proteins in your own cells and organs, then about a week later (the adaptive immune system kicks in, the mechanism that makes specific long-term memory antibodies against a pathogen) and you go into organ failure.

Because your immune system is killing your own organs. Those patients will present as sepsis initially. Then later you die of organ failure.

If you have one or two co-morbidities, the energy the immune system requires will make the older person very tired and exhausted and they don’t have the capacity to survive if you have underlying conditions.

Normally, because the mRNA is in every cell of their body, it’s almost unstoppable. It destroys the heart, or the spleen, or the lungs, or the liver because the mRNA is expressing the protein in every cell.

Just as a solution, what we urgently need, just as a repository, 1 in 100, or 1 in 200 vaccine vials injected, to be set aside, especially into the elderly in the care homes. They need to be stored in a biorepository of the vaccine vials randomly, so when the people start to die, we can actually see what is in this vaccine. We should be doing this now.

I am concerned that there are maybe multiple mRNAs in this vaccine, not just something for coronavirus.

We urgently need quality control to randomly require doctors to give 1 in 100 vaccine vials to a repository and someone like me could forensically analyze what’s in these vaccines.

So, when the elderly start dying, we will know. We should be knowing now what’s in them. It’s absolutely a dangerous gene therapy. Should not be given to the elderly,” emphasized professor Cahill.

Soul
edit on 28-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I wouldn't trust Bill gates to watch my dog, much less inject myself with something he recommends.

Soul

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper
nvrmnd

edit on 28-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have seen that video. I don't believe her. I'm not sure what she's up to .... she doesn't sound convincing to me.

Go to 1:24:19. She clearly states that the 2012 study used mRNA in the animal study.

Search for the paper ..... the actual paper says they used rDNA.

She lied .... and it would seem she lied for effect ....... and judging by the response of the audience, it had an impact.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I read a pretty good sci-fi book a while back called "Darwin's Radio," and it had to do with humanity undergoing an evolutionary spurt created by a virus and the various social problems created by a new (better) version of humans showing up on the scene. Hate, fear, regulation, etc. It was a cautionary tale.

However, in a few decades scientists will likely be doing gene repair and modification by using viruses, keeping us from catching nasty illnesses but also allowing us to modify ourselves in such ways that could push some of us out of the human gene pool for good.

Why just stop at getting tattoos when you can add a little cuttlefish DNA into yourself and be able to change the color of your skin and create patterns at will? Why settle for a nose piercing when you can get full-sized functional dragonfly wings? Four legs, or six? A brain twice as large? Whatever. Be creative.

With this and widespread sentient AI running around, I give humanity another 500 years tops.

edit on 28-1-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Has anyone seen any authoratative data concerning the side effects of the vaccines preesently being offered?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Has anyone seen any authoratative data concerning the side effects of the vaccines preesently being offered?

What would make data, "authoritative"?

Soul

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Now

All of a sudden

Opposing a vaccine for an innocuous virus is “extreme right wing”

Pathetic

It's no more silly than blaming some anti-capitalist idea of resetting world economies on an illness. Or pretending that a very likely and historically frequent natural disaster is unexpected..

And it isn't innocuous. more than two million deaths from it across the world, in the first year.

Mind you, there are countries where there isn't such a pressing need for vaccine. Perhaps there are options?

edit on 28/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The new so called vaccines do change DNA

Please post a description of the mechanism.

They are mRNA vaccines. DNA creates RNA, according to transcription coding. Then RNA usually builds amino acids by a similar process. When there is a careful stack of amino acids, together, they make many different types of protein.

But things don't run in reverse. RNA doesn't change DNA.

edit on 28/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

By that I mean reports from actual health professionals......are there any reports out there at all?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Health professionals live in a bubble of fear, fear of losing their jobs and being blacklisted. Reporting Negative side effects of a vaccine is off limits... they could witness it everyday and most will keep silent.

Here's one who might be legit, willing to speak out.

vaccine killing nursing home residents

Dr Martin explaining the difference between a vaccine and gene therapy and potentual side effects.

Dr. Martin

Another source who claims the vaccine will cause antibody dependent enhancement once you are actually challenged with the real virus. Might be true... they did not sort that out before authorizing for emergency use.

potential vaccine dangers

Also thousands of adverse events up to and including death have already been reported. They are being largely ignored... but if one puts even a little bit of effort into looking at the results... the vaccine rollout has so far been a fully unmitigated disaster.

Soul

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Nice troll bait...

Good luck to you with it!

edit on 30-1-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I found this which I think speaks on the topic. I'm not to familiar with it though.

People who recover from COVID-19 sometimes later test positive for SARS-CoV-2, suggesting their immune systems could not ward off a second attack by the coronavirus or that they have a lingering infection. A study now hints at a different explanation in which the virus hides in an unexpected place. The work, only reported in a preprint, suggests the pandemic pathogen takes a page from HIV and other retroviruses and integrates its genetic code—but, importantly, just parts of it—into people’s chromosomes. The phenomenon, if true and frequent, could have profound implications that range from false signals of active infection to misleading results from COVID-19 treatment.

www.sciencemag.org...

Seems interesting though.

edit on 30-1-2021 by oneiro13 because: Forgot link

edit on 30-1-2021 by oneiro13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2021 by oneiro13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Bill Gates presents his hypothesis on how to alter "religious" gene expression by spreading an engineered respiratory virus.
Under the guise of turning religious fundamentalists into "normal" people. Ie.. non religious.

SORRY.. but this has already been discussed on ATS and proven that THIS IS NOT BILL GATES DOING THE PRESENTATION. This is a presentation that was (supposedly) by FunVax. The (supposed) concept-creators of an idea for a Vaccine to stop fundamentalist religious groups, (FYI: .. about a year after the "God Gene" was first discovered). This whole thing gets regurgitated every few years (with yours now being CIA with Bill Gates).

Although the information and theory (and the story of whether it's real or not) is interesting, this is still not Bill Gates in any way shape or form. Please do the proper research before posting up on ATS as Bill Gates speaking was easily debunked and could've been found about using the ATS Search feature.

There are some that believe that the voicing has been added as they (seem) not to match the character speaking. Would like to suggest that everyone take the ATS TIME MACHINE back to the following links:

First one is from 2011
Joey Lambardi Releases FunVax Pentagon Lecture!

2nd one is from 2013
Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Here's the (supposed) FunVax video..

** MOD NOTE **
Were reviewing this thread and are currently letting you discuss the theory and concept while under review.

edit on 1/31/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Added links to the original discussion

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join