It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates 2005 CIA briefing - altering genes with a virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Bill Gates presents his hypothesis on how to alter "religious" gene expression by spreading an engineered respiratory virus.

Under the guise of turning religious fundamentalists into "normal" people. Ie.. non religious.

Of course this would be for the betterment of society.. right.

4 min video

Bill Gates CIA briefing, 2005

Soul
edit on 28-1-2021 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE, older ATS thread about this
Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

edit on Sat Jan 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I want to say there have been multiple threads on this and the video been proven to be a hoax or inaccurate info.
Will find those links .

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Until I can find the ATS threads determining it's a hoax here are plenty of others.

www.thejournal.ie...

www.snopes.com...

www.reuters.com... alists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If so.. I appreciate your checking on it. First I had seen it... seems legit to me on the face of it.

If you recall.. is it a hoax as in Bill Gates never gave this briefing?... completely fake video?.. I'm curious.

This is what is great about this site... people willing to digest and challenge any info.

Soul

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Until I can find the ATS threads determining it's a hoax here are plenty of others.

www.thejournal.ie...

www.snopes.com...

Ahh thanks ill check these links out.

Though I must admit... official debunk sites are highly suspect imo. They exist to control narrative.

Soul

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I know a lot of people who go to church and believe in god, the vast majority of them are good people and contribute to the good in society. Sure, there are a few that go overboard, but they don't usually cause problems in society. I would much rather hang around with regular Christians and do their social programs than work selling people things they do not need, or deceiving people to believe they need something they do not really need. Yes, I am talking about technology, it has gone over the deep end, much of this delusion of needing technology is a sales scam created by Gates himself.

Technology is making things harder and more complex to use now than it was twenty five years ago. It has become one of the worst things for causing mental decline in people that ever has happened. People used to be able to think on their own and had rationality, now people google things to reinforce their beliefs or the beliefs being created by the people programming society. Gates is smart, he knows what he is doing, he is on a power trip to gain prestige and promote controlling the masses. Yes, social control is necessary, but not the way the technology giants are doing it, they are profiting like hell, and profit does include prestige gain.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

That sounded just too out there! How could anybody but a bonafide nutjob present this causation/correlation theory about religious fanaticism in such a sloppy manner.

So, I looked a little further and found this on Reuter's Fact Check:

It remains unclear if the video was created as a prank, a creative project, or out of genuine belief in the conspiracy. However, details in the video hint toward it being staged and not an authentic “leak”, and higher definition versions clearly show the presenter is not Bill Gates.

VERDICT
False. While it is unclear if the video is a hoax or prank, this video does not feature Bill Gates talking to the Pentagon about a vaccination for religious fundamentalists.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts  here .

Maybe a further dig is recommended.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This doesn't look or sound like Bill Gates.

Also, why would a computer software vendor and investor be lecturing a spy organization on genomics?

Does he have any expertise relevant to such a lecture?

Why him and not some genetic scientist?

and what the hell is the CIA going to do with the information anyway? What medical capability do they have to run some sort of mass immunization campaign?

The video is like an outtake from an Austin Powers movie that was cut because it too stupid even for comedy.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Presumably to counter Islamic extremism.

And Bill Gates is into messing around with controlling the human population though multiple vectors. He isn't the mad scientist in the lab. Just the frontman selling the product.

Not that farfetched imo anyways.

Soul

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Its not Bill Gates and the video is a well known , often circulated hoax ..

See other posts in this thread for proof.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper

And Bill Gates is into messing around with controlling the human population though multiple vectors. He isn't the mad scientist in the lab. Just the frontman selling the product.

Soul

... and he eats babies, and caused the First World War, and the fall of the Roman Empire, and he funded the Death Star, and turned Anakin to the Dark Side.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yup after looking at the hi-res video, it looks like for sure the presenter is not Bill Gates...
however the theory of altering gene expression to change human characteristics is definately in play. Whether that can be done successfully through a respiratory virus or a vaccine might be in a widespread open human trial right now...

The concept is not that farfetched, even if tge video is fake. Thanks for the links to the fact check sites

Soul

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

www.thejournal.ie...

www.snopes.com...

And yet the science is true. I just read a book detailing the use of virus in just this way. Plenty about that out there still not hidden.
Gates has mentioned people being changed and the ability of people to communicate directly brain to brain. They hint at wanting to change people to a calm zombie demeanor by technical means.
You will own nothing but you will be "happy".

look at some of the many links here on that subject

viruses may provide valuable tools in experimental work seeking to correlate behavior, morphology and neurotransmitter function.

Persistent changes in behavior and brain serotonin during ageing in rats subjected to infant nasal virus infection.

Viruses and behavioral changes: a review of clinical and experimental findings
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Soul

... and he eats babies, and caused the First World War, and the fall of the Roman Empire, and he funded the Death Star, and turned Anakin to the Dark Side.

No he is just another really nice guy

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So you are against changing people against their will? And any organization that would force someone to change is bad right?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Diregarding the fact that it's seemingly a hoax. I doubt they'd try that anyway. They control people using the same tactics churches use.

Belief in a power above ones own self where true information is to be gleaned

Punishment for sins against correct belief or using incorrect sources of information

Expected blind cult like worship and following from the masses
edit on 28/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: chr0naut

Soul

No he is just another really nice guy

No, I'm sure he has been fairly ruthless in business. He definitely scammed some big companies. I suspect that even his philanthropic contribution have turned a profit.

But that doesn't mean that I believe any of the memes or QAnon BS. That is just propaganda that has been used to promote an extremist right-wing agenda.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Now

All of a sudden

Opposing a vaccine for an innocuous virus is “extreme right wing”

Pathetic

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am suspicious that Bill Gates came out and said there are evil and crazy conspiracy theories circulating about him… Then I find this video supposedly Depicting him briefing the CIA on an aerosol disease transmission of a gene targeting weapon to destroy religious thought. The video looks like it has high production quality if it is fake, so that makes me ask who would have the money to create such a convincing video that just happens to come out at the same time Bill Gates is complaining about conspiracy theories, which is at the tail end of a real conspiracy about a disease That many are connecting to him.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Those are simplistic moral statements that cannot possibly be answered with a yes or no.

I have 5 kids, there are innumerable times when I have had to force them to change thier behavior, against thier will. And gradually, as they mature, teach them the wisdom in accepting those restraints for thier longterm benefit.

Even with adults, it is not wrong to attempt to rehabilitate a drug addict, even against thier will.

If you want to dabble in the arena of right and wrong, you first have to establish a standard of what is right and wrong. That standard must be derived from some form of authority to have any teeth.

That is the ultimate rub, who should be considered a moral authority? Your answer to that question will impact everything else you might consider down the line regarding questions of morality(good or bad) in society.

Soul

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join