It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Looks Like the GOP Has Enough Votes to Acquit Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Lol as seen above the media has really pulled a fast one on the low IQ democrats.

They really believe Trump is going to pay. They really believe Trump caused all the violence on the 6th.

Shame! They deserve to walk through a city naked while a bell lady plays her tune and people throw rotten vegetables at them. Though the public doesn't deserve to be be punished by seeing their skinny fat soy bodies jiggle down the road.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Don't kid yourself. They know exactly what they are doing which Is pandering to their base. Trump is ruined, canceled, and disgraced. In the next four years he will be forgotten or become a cautionary tale of all that is bad in America. He will not have a platform to fight back and most of his bridges have been burned.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
He tried to lead a violent overthrow of the government. Pathetic to excuse or pretend different. The evidence is growing. If they acquit they will most likely lose their next election and trump is going to prison either way.

You’re a complete idiot. Link or GTFO

Get Rekt #denyignorance

Edit: I also heard you should take it to court............
edit on 27-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Don't kid yourself. They know exactly what they are doing which Is pandering to their base. Trump is ruined, canceled, and disgraced. In the next four years he will be forgotten or become a cautionary tale of all that is bad in America. He will not have a platform to fight back and most of his bridges have been burned.

Ha. Cute you think there will be an “America” in the next 4 years to ahem, “discuss”....

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: okrian

Sounds is that your opinion ? or fact ?

Neither.
Just parroting CNN
Liberals cannot form their own opinion.
Someone must do it for them.

From a once upon a time liberal.
edit on 1/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Ha. Cute you think there will be an “America” in the next 4 years to ahem, “discuss”....

I am sure it will be here and running almost exactly as bad as when Trump was in charge. I take that back. It will probably be better after covid is gone.

Every damn time there is a new president I hear how it is the end of America. No, it is just the end of your team's winning streak for a while. The pendulum will swing and I will hear the other side howl about how the end is comming.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

That statement alone should make you worried, not celebratory. Just completely admitting the cult that shall not be dissented is Putin type stuff. And this is where the Repubs have gone with Trump. Down a very dangerous path indeed (not to mention a path completely cooked up on lies, ego, false-patriotism, selling out to an elite globalist corporatist, and abandonment of a slew of conservative ideals... but that's a whole other mess for them to sort out after they can get beyond Trump, which is gonna take a while, and even longer to walk back and soul search).

Although there is a strong Trump Cult, it's at the base. At the top, the GOP is coldly and cynically pragmatic.

Dissenting Republicans will not be committing political suicide - the bus they threw Trump under is long gone - but they are not going to give the Democrats a hairs breadth of advantage. Right or wrong, it's how they operate.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If America was not filled with so many gullible people, 80% of the voters would have chosen Donald Trump in November.

Easily influenced voters without a pro-America foundation, see this list of Trump Admin accomplishments for America, trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... , and either don't like them, or don't care, because the Media and/or Democrats told them it was all bad.

That's problem with democracy.

And irony.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I am sure it will be here and running almost exactly as bad as when Trump was in charge. I take that back. It will probably be better after covid is gone.

Every damn time there is a new president I hear how it is the end of America. No, it is just the end of your team's winning streak for a while. The pendulum will swing and I will hear the other side howl about how the end is comming.
“After Covid is gone....”

You’re more of a dupe than I thought.

Be grateful I responded

Edit: “my team” pfffft[

Also: 600M shots, I e: 300M Americans by year’s end?

Yeah right talk about Warp Speed. I ain’t 1.....[edit]edit on 27-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

He tried to lead a violent overthrow of the government. Pathetic to excuse or pretend different.

Oh my lordy! That was rabble rousing... troublemakers... instigators and provacateurs. That was far from any effort to overthrow the government. Seriously.

The evidence is growing.

The only evidence growing is that it wasn't MAGA supporters causing the big problems. We've seen Antifa, BLM and Boogaloo Bois identified and/or arrested as well. Here's the simple truth: The MAGA "rioters" are loudmouthed amateurs at most. Most MAGA supporters were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the leftist rioters are the pros. That's the truth and you know it.

If they acquit they will most likely lose their next election...

They'll most likely lose their next election anyway. Too little too late now to properly support their candidate.

...and trump is going to prison either way.

Yeah, right... he'll be sharing a cell with Hillary and Epstein.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Even Mitch The Turtle has panic in his dead, dead eyes when he thinks about a split in "his" party.

LOL -- if there's panic in his eyes, doesn't mean they're not dead?

But to the point, any panic in Mitch's eyes is because he knows his elections was rigged right along with the Thief-in-Chief's. Mitch can't afford for the whole truth about election fraud to be told.

Ol' Mitch is walking a very fine line on those wobbly old legs.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

That statement alone should make you worried, not celebratory. Just completely admitting the cult that shall not be dissented is Putin type stuff. And this is where the Repubs have gone with Trump. Down a very dangerous path indeed (not to mention a path completely cooked up on lies, ego, false-patriotism, selling out to an elite globalist corporatist, and abandonment of a slew of conservative ideals... but that's a whole other mess for them to sort out after they can get beyond Trump, which is gonna take a while, and even longer to walk back and soul search).

Soul search indeed. Start by stepping out of your echo chamber and search your own soul.

You need to take a good hard look at the left's cancel culture and the violent protests all summer and then reconsider that whole "the cult that shall not be dissented" crap.

It's not a "rightwing" Big Tech, Big Media, and Big Critters who are silencing dissent anywhere they can.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

wow.

You might want to try the decaf there...

Greatest ever??? Ummm...no. Seriously....no. Better than many of us, myself included, thought he'd be? Oh, Hell yes. Better than the yahoo that "won" the last election...without a doubt.

Greatest ever??? Not so much.

Trump movement?? It's called populism, and not exactly a recent phenomenon. Teddy Roosevelt was a populist.
edit on 1/27/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/27/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

He tried to lead a violent overthrow of the government. Pathetic to excuse or pretend different. The evidence is growing. If they acquit they will most likely lose their next election and trump is going to prison either way.

I needed a good laugh first thing thanks for that, violent over throw that's rich.

Go read a book about some of the actual violently overthrown govts and get some perspective .

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump will never be forgotten. By anyone. Nor will he ever be forsaken by his supporters.

But Trump is just the public face of it, because this is soooooooooooooo much bigger than Trump.

Those who do not yet realize this -- on the left and the right -- are the ones in for the rudest awakening. Not "woke," but awakened. There's a big difference there.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Regardless your ideas, in order to judge and sentence someone, you need to be better than that person.

Tell me democrats are better than Trump.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If America was not filled with so many gullible people, 80% of the voters would have chosen Donald Trump in November.

It's quite possible the percentage of votes for Trump from 'actual voters' was that high.

The election was rigged. It was done plain as day in front of our eyes.

The way ahead is clear. Just the voices of the people who know are being drowned out by those of cowards.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If the impeachment does not fit, you must acquit!!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

We need evidence not feelings in the US. If he committed a crime he needs to be impeached but still haven't seen evidence he ordered anyone to commit violence.

I saw a tweet to stop the violence but Twitter deleted the tweet.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
But, but....

Joa Bie Dun said he knew there weren't enough votes to convict
and demanded the trial go ahead anyway!

We must listen to our new masters, or else.

This is the fundamental change that our new masters demand. Obey or else.

That's what the liberals and Democrats voted for and we must submit to their wishes.
At least that is clearly what Pelosi and the Democrats think about 70+ million Americans, approx one out of every three Americans.

www.mediaite.com...

edit on 1/27/21 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join