It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Orders ICE to Release Illegal Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

Newsflash Sookie!

Newsflash Allen!
That was FOX News/Tucker Carlson's defense! Not my spin.

Newsflash Allen!
FOX News won the lawsuit, with the judge agreeing with them, that indeed, Tucker Carlson's audience can't expect Tucker Carlson to be truthful during his shows.

edit on 24-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Haha

edit on 24-1-2021 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And the voter’s-remorse of those who were foolish enough to vote for racist-Joe continues unabated

Oh well, maybe next time around you won’t believe the media lies

Who am I kidding? You morons have already swallowed the hook.

“But but these people don’t even have any water, so they don’t have to follow immigration laws like everyone else”

“Let them all flood in, what could go wrong?”

“You’re just scared of Chileans”

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: wdkirk
Good reason to own a gun and plenty of ammo.

No one comes into your home without your permission and if they do, lead seems to take care of the problem that politicians can’t.

Right.

These people don't even have water. But believe the fear.

Blame the war on drugs.

I don't know why you lot complain so damn much, you have your guns, you're safe, right? So, stand up and protect yourself from this threat that doesn't exist.
If it's water they're after I hear the Amazon River is full of the stuff and they don't need to break the law to get some.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: wdkirk
Good reason to own a gun and plenty of ammo.

No one comes into your home without your permission and if they do, lead seems to take care of the problem that politicians can’t.

Right.

These people don't even have water. But believe the fear.

Blame the war on drugs.

I don't know why you lot complain so damn much, you have your guns, you're safe, right? So, stand up and protect yourself from this threat that doesn't exist.
If it's water they're after I hear the Amazon River is full of the stuff and they don't need to break the law to get some.

Little short-sighted don't you think? I'm saying if a man has nothing to drink, he can't fight. If there is no water, there's no food, he can't fight. You have both, I'm guessing...I do, and I 'm no where near the border of Mexico.

I get that the government should have better policies in hand but, if you are going to talk about taking a stand, not letting these illegals in, you've got your's to take of .... just do it, and shut up. Take of yours. And shut the hell up. We have enough hatred.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

why does it always seem like hatred to you?
I stated simple advice for the South American would be illegals that you said had no water.
Water or no water they shouldn't be breaking laws by breaching borders illegally.
And you condone them doing it it seems.
Move one into your home for free.Go on put your money and home(hell give them a shot of your wife too)where your mouth is.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allenb83
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Newsflash Sookie!
The courts are meant to interpret and carry out the law, not give opinion on the "entertainment" news networks, much less your personal spin on what they say.

Newsflash Al!

It was in a case where Faux Gnus, and Carlson were being sued for promoting a lie (I forget exactly what it was now).

FauxGnus and Carlson's defense against the suit was that they lied all the time and no reasonable person would think any different.

That was FauxGnus defense. They (FauxGnus/Carlson) won specifically because the Judge agreed with that defence. No REASONABLE person would ever imagine that FauxGnus and especially Carlson EVER told the truth.

But they sure pull the wool over the eyes of a heck of a lot of UNREASONABLE people.

EDIT: Sorry. Sookie already spoke up with this answer. Didn't mean to pile on, I just missed the earlier response.
edit on 25/1/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Offering legal status to dreamers and farm workers. Maybe a good thing? Now they can pay taxes?

Putting aside all politics.. can someone explain why it's terrible to do this?

Im honestly just curious.. and please no MSM / political talking points you heard on a tv show.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There is nothing wrong in granting citizenship in of itself, it is a slap in the face to every immigrant who did come here legally.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I see the contrast, but farm workers are already working and not paying taxes and dreamers didn't illegally immigrate by choice.

So, is it better that we just make them legal so we get tax revenue. It is also an eight year process.

Maybe it's the best solution for a complex problem?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I see the contrast, but farm workers are already working and not paying taxes and dreamers didn't illegally immigrate by choice.

So, is it better that we just make them legal so we get tax revenue. It is also an eight year process.

I suppose.

I've always favored a merit-based system like Australia has instead. If we want them to pay taxes, then why not bring in engineers, doctors, professionals instead of low wage workers who won't pay anything any way.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: Gnawledge

why does it always seem like hatred to you?
I stated simple advice for the South American would be illegals that you said had no water.
Water or no water they shouldn't be breaking laws by breaching borders illegally.
And you condone them doing it it seems.
Move one into your home for free.Go on put your money and home(hell give them a shot of your wife too)where your mouth is.

I just don't understand the fear is all. Fear breeds hate and we've seen that the past 4-5 years. Beyond but, moreso in recent years.

I don't condone illegality. I do support people trying to live and help their families to live. Not everyone is out to get you - just to get what they need.

You speak of all me seeing is hate - then say "let them have at my wife"...

No one has to put up their home, money (or wives). Jesus f'ing Christ I need off this site.
edit on 1252021 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lysergic

You don't need my opinion...take the federal courts' opinion...
Federal judge rules that Fox News host Tucker Carlson's viewers don't expect him to tell facts
Fox News admits in court that Carlson is not always accurate when he discusses the news on TV

www.salon.com...#:~:text=Federal %20judge%20rules%20that%20Fox%20News%20host%20Tucker,accurate%20when%20he%20discusses%20the%20news%20on%20TV

One of the reason's that I despise Tucker. He is a true enemy of our country, and his only purpose is to deceive, and plant seeds of hatred and division,

I don't know who his master is, but I sure as hell know he means no good for America or the American people.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

One of the reason's that I despise Tucker. He is a true enemy of our country, and his only purpose is to deceive, and plant seeds of hatred and division,

I don't know who his master is, but I sure as hell know he means no good for America or the American people.

Despise, true enemy, plant the seeds of hatred... Some big words there... do you say the same about the 20 or so that do much the same or worst on CNN MSNBC etc? With old Tucker I agree with somethings he talks about and some I don't, but it is called his opinion and perspective as he isw a commentator...right?

And just what is exactly "good for America" got any examples...lol

edit on 25-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If Biden orders their release and any of those released kill someone during a crime, then Biden should be charged with contributing to the death of the individual. This is not a presidential pardon, it is something way different, Biden is doing a release without even looking at the records of the people he is releasing. Some of those may be very bad people.

If those in congress do not stop him, they are aiding and abetting in the crime if he does a release like that and one of those people kills someone., especially those who vote not to stop him if it is brought to a vote to stop him.

Biden did not order their release. Some unnamed ICE official supposedly sent a memo ordering their release.

A memorandum is basically a formal way of communicating with staff, and usually contains information that is not for distribution to the public. Memos are not commands, orders, or mandates. I have never responded to a mandate or command sent by memo. Even the recommendations I receive on my State run job, comes with the official documentation and a signed documentation of the change in standard operating procedures, so I hope that the federal workers viewed it as an unofficial blowing off of steam and file thirteened it, as it deserved.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Despise, true enemy, plant the seeds of hatred... Some big words there... do you say the same about the 20 or so that do much the same or worst on CNN MSNBC etc? With old Tucker I agree with somethings he talks about and some I don't, but it is called his opinion and perspective as he isw a commentator...right?

And just what is exactly "good for America" got any examples...lol

I would if I watched or listened them. I don't. I was sent a video of Tucker Carlson from a friend, asking to me view it because she believed he was wonderful. I viewed the video and continued watching his videos until I saw him for what he is. Since then I do not watch his videos, but I get enough snippets of his toxic contributions from others that do.

He has been called a lot of things, some I agree with and some I don't. Talking head, commentator, internet personality or media influencer, whatever he subscribes to doesn't matter. He outright lies or he bends the truth to fit his narrative.

I don't listen to the news for commentary. I can figure it out for myself, and I don't really need someone to tell me what I am supposed to think or believe. I take all of the news reporters and reports with a grain of salt, and I do my own vetting.

I do owe Tucker a bit of gratitude. I am grateful that he taught me to be vigilante and cautious, of anything that comes out of the mouths of commentators.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I do owe Tucker a bit of gratitude. I am grateful that he taught me to be vigilante and cautious, of anything that comes out of the mouths of commentators.

Well go watch CNN or MSNBC for 5 mins any given moment of the day and they will reinforce it all for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well go watch CNN or MSNBC for 5 mins any given moment of the day and they will reinforce it all for you.

I don't need any reinforcing. My first teacher was Alex Jones. Tucker just got slipped in because I was respecting a request from a friend.

i get plenty of videos from friends and family that reminds me often enough.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Thing is, they are ALREADY paying taxes.

Immigration 101: Do Immigrants Pay Taxes? (Link includes a state by state breakdown)

The basic answer: yes.

Immigrants, including those without documentation, pay billions of dollars in taxes to federal, state and local governments every year. Immigrants paid $405.4 billion in taxes in 2017, including an estimated $27.2 billion in taxes paid by undocumented immigrants.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Hmm very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join