It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Orders ICE to Release Illegal Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I was alarmed when I learned of Biden's plan to grant citizenship to 11 million illegal immigrants: Biden to offer legal status to 11 million immigrants, plans to stop border wall construction

My neighbor across the street is from Argentina - a few weeks after I first moved in they were having a "Citizenship party" while celebrating the 4th of July - I believe they said she had been waiting for almost 10 years for that day to come. Biden and the left want to grant citizenship to individuals who did not go through the process and many of which have a criminal history outside of just their illegal crossing history.

We'll see what happens with that piece, however last night I learned of the Biden admin's order to ICE to release illegal immigrants currently being detained:
ICE instructed to release illegal aliens from federal detention

According to Jim Jordan, 71% of these individuals are convicted criminals or have pending criminal charges (take that for what you will):

New Biden immigration order: “Release them all.” -14,195 detainees in custody. -71 percent are convicted criminals or have pending criminal charges. And this is just the beginning.

Jim Jordan tweet

The migrant caravans that were in the news a lot a few years ago are also coming back: Migrant Caravan: Thousands Move Into Guatemala, Hoping To Reach U.S.

Scary times here in America

edit on 24-1-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
all part of the great reset.
you will own nothing.
mass migration.

by letting in millions of third world country people, you become a third world country yourself.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Honest question;

is this really alarming? the POTUS was removed from all social media, the election was stol"d" & Antifa is moving in, next to the cat down the road.....this made for tv sitcom is about to heat up -

was anything less really expected? (& its only illegal when they're caught)

edit on 24-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Biden to offer legal status to 11 million immigrants

Calm down. Biden isn't offering "amnesty", he's offering controversial legislation that would provide a pathway to citizenship. It still needs to pass Congress and would allow some undocumented and DACA recipients to earn citizenship through pathways not currently available to them.
edit on 24-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Do Police need to be "de-funded" or "re-funded" ? 🥺

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks for your comment.

What about the over 10,000 illegal immigrants who have criminal convictions or pending convictions that Biden's administration just ordered to release?

No concerns there?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

According to Jim Jordan

There’s your first mistake.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Calm down. Biden isn't offering "amnesty", he's offering controversial legislation that would provide a pathway to citizenship. It still needs to pass Congress and would allow some undocumented and DACA recipients to earn citizenship through pathways not currently available to them.

Wait, that’s not what Tucker said.

Somebody isn’t telling the truth here.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I agree with you on this one. I was reading about it. It made me think Biden is offering a very anoying and long process just to look like he's doing something about it.

I think those DACA kids should be treated separately. They didn't decide to come here.

In the same bill, Biden wants to give 4 billion bucks to Central America. That's F# up.
edit on 24-1-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

WOO

TACO TRUCK ON EVERY CORNER

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am so hungry!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This is what the evil left wanted when they voted for Biden.

Don't understand why anyone is shocked.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Biden be like;

Hey let those damn kids out of those Obama cages, let them close, close enough so I can smell them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Thanks for your comment.

What about the over 10,000 illegal immigrants who have criminal convictions or pending convictions that Biden's administration just ordered to release?

No concerns there?

I need more than a video, which I'm not going to watch, from 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' to express an opinion. However, it has been my understanding that the Trump administration was still illegally detaining non-citizens even after the courts ordered them released. Not to mention all the children they've lost.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

over 10,000 illegal immigrants who have criminal convictions

Link to these official numbers?

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

WOO

TACO TRUCK ON EVERY CORNER

That would be awesome i love tacos. I vote more taco trucks!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A legitmate pathway to citizenship doesn't include violent criminals.

But bathe in that fear. Thought this may temp down a bit, guess not.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Biden wants to give 4 billion bucks to Central America.

He should take it out of the billions he and his family took in, in payola from Ukraine, China and Russia.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Thanks for your comment.

No concerns there?

your asking questions to someone who wont acknowledge the expansive time frames of the previous four admins that are a much much bigger part of this problem. lets not mention fast and furious. The Trump Admin was attacked so aggressively the past five years it actually shows the possibility of how much more he may have been able to accomplish if given free time money and energy.

edit on 24-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join