It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone got personal experience with the life-saving medicines Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Adding a zinc ionophore to your regime would really help. That way, the zinc that you're taking can actually get to where it's needed a lot better, inside the cell. Outside the cell the zinc does nothing useful in regards to antiviral effects. And zinc on its own has a very hard time getting into the cell (you'll have to take a lot more zinc to still not quite reach the same effect as when you were taking a zinc ionophore as well).

Over the counter zinc ionophores I've looked at:

quercetin
EGCG (green tea)

and in my country, also quinine (as part of a combined supplement including vit C and zinc); HCQ is derived from quinine. And as far as I've been able to ascertain, of those 3 zinc ionophores, only quinine can raise the pH level in your cells, endosomes and lysosomes, which is the crucial function of HCQ, even more important than HCQ or quinine being zinc ionophores. It's the raised pH level that screws up the operation of the molecular machinery inside the cell responsible for viral entry, viral replication, viral transport and viral shedding (it screws around with all 4 major processes or steps that the virus goes through in your body, reducing their functionality, i.e. it makes it harder for the virus to get into the cell, replicate, transport and reduces viral shedding, which can infect other cells or other people, so it also reduces the spread of the virus; a raised pH level also screws around with glycation of one amino acid from the ACE2 receptor, changing its shape, reducing viral binding with the ACE2 receptors because of said changed shape, inhibiting viral entry into the cell again; and a raised pH in the cell makes the cell membrane less permeable to the virus, by inhibiting binding efficiency of the virus with the cell because of a changed surface of the cell membrane*).

*: it's all about shape again, in cell biology, the biomolecular machinery functions like lego-blocks, things need to have the right shape and size to fit together, change the shape, and it no longer fits and it no longer functions the way it's supposed to.
edit on 16-1-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One of my oldest friends, has lupus, already on a lifetime of hydrochloriquine, zinc. She did not survive. .

originally posted by: Rolci
I would like to hear if anyone has had either of these in the past, with special interest in hearing from anyone who has taken either of these recently, what your experience has been, especially if you have had Covid in your household where you had one of these while other family members didn't.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes I am not quite sure about Hydrochloroquine. Ivermectin seems to be the stuff to save lives. Latest update:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

Hydroxychloroquine I only know of one person that was given this as an emergency to take if she was feeling like coming down with flu symptoms by her doctor, she was in the risk group if she had covid, but she until this day did not got infected and she is getting the vaccine as per her doctor advise.

I also know various people that had covid with only mild symptoms, but, 3 of them said that it was a bit stronger than Flu specially in the lungs.

One even his doctor advised him not to go to the emergency room and if he had too, to avoid intubation if he wanted to survive the virus that was interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I am into homeopathic medicine, I was recommended to take zinc and vitamin D.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My mom is 79, diabetic and hi blood pressure, she tested positive for Covid on 12/10/20 and she was pretty sick, she was having trouble breathing, kidneys were hurting and I was seriously thinking I could loose her, she got prescribed ivermectin and I could hear from the first dose how she came back and made a full recovery.

That Ivermectin really works!
edit on 24-1-2021 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

That is very interesting, is worth checking this ivermectin out.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
My mom is 79, diabetic and hi blood pressure, she tested positive for Covid on 12/10/20 and she was pretty sick, she was having trouble breathing, kidneys were hurting and I was seriously thinking I could loose her, she got prescribed ivermectin and I could hear from the first dose how she came back and made a full recovery.

That Ivermectin really works!

That's great to hear. Hope she's fully recovered. Where can you find Ivermectin and how much is it?

<< 1   >>

join