It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Address of the Nation Jan 13, 2021

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump's address to the nation from today.

www.bitchute.com...

Not a bad speech, better than a lot of his speeches, mostly denouncing the political violence of the last year, including the riots and urging people to unite and do what they can to ease tensions with each other and warning people not to commit violence at events in the following week.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm severely disappointed that bitchute is the method to receive this.

Not aiming it at you dug, but the blatant censorship that occurred with thunderous applause.

Edit: Wasn't implying I have an issue with bitchute, but I hope people get the meaning.
edit on 1/13/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All social media outlets are blocking his call for peace yet will blame him right out of the gate for inciting more violence on the 20th should anything happen. It’s almost like they want something to happen by not broadcasting it. Imagine that.

If his “cult” following is as strong as everyone claims and If his message could stop just one person (surely more than that since Trump is supposed to be God to his supporters) from doing something should they not air it? And why can’t they watch it, make a judgement call, then decide whether to air it or not?

Because they do not truly care. All they care about is their agenda. Damn the torpedoes and the people.
edit on 1/13/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

There we go, so now if violence happens no one can blame him. That is how it's supposed to work right? I know the rules have changed a bit lately.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Trump's address to the nation from today.

www.bitchute.com...

Not a bad speech, better than a lot of his speeches, mostly denouncing the political violence of the last year, including the riots and urging people to unite and do what they can to ease tensions with each other and warning people not to commit violence at events in the following week.

It is a pretty good speech. Sounds like his lawyers wrote it for him to prevent any further legal exposure after he leaves office next week.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Well, the left benefited greatly from the "insurection". Only stands to reason that they are chomping at the bit for more.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I got what you mean, seems someone found a youtube link. Honestly I seen the bitchute video and just kinda figured there wouldn't be a youtube link around.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

There we go, so now if violence happens no one can blame him. That is how it's supposed to work right? I know the rules have changed a bit lately.

Isn't that kind of like pushing a rock down hill and hitting a car. Claiming that it's not your fault because you weren't pushing the rock when it hit the car...?

I'll bet you anything that if we get an other invident people will even try to argue that maybe the rock didn't hit the car but the car hit the rock.

Great logic....

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
old saying:

Dont want no #?
Dont start no #.

your choice.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Perhaps the car shouldn't have been in that spot in the first place, because as I see it, that rock had already begun rolling before it ever decided on the spot.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Or that....lol

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Really don’t care.

It’s too late.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People lost their lives, some lost their jobs and a lot will lose their freedom when they go to jail.....All because the orange imp lied and incited them... then he threw them under the bus....I wonder how they feel now!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Libtards have no equillibrium

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
Again, like an abuser who is shocked when his wife turns on him after years of torture and silencing.

I see parallels to the democratic party.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rumrunner
Man, you're starting to sound like Republicans with Hillary.

You think too big, what about the mayors, governors and senators that killed their own population last summer?

Nah, too much work.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rumrunner
People lost their lives, some lost their jobs and a lot will lose their freedom when they go to jail.....All because the orange imp lied and incited them... then he threw them under the bus....I wonder how they feel now!

Yep, on the day of, he told them they were special and that he loved them, but it time to go home. I wonder if they still feel special and loved today, a week later with an newly impeached Trump telling the world they're no supporters of his.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Libtards have no equillibrium

Even though bLack lives don’t matter at all to the dEmocrats

Or their hateful support base

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nothing matters to them but their party. Even devotion can
bring people to insanity. Pelosi is a goner. She walked off the
edge years ago. Why she isn't relaxing on a yacht some where
is a paradox. She would rather make a total ass out of her
self to the day she dies.
edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join