It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Address of the Nation Jan 13, 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Libtards have no equillibrium

I condemn the looting, rioting and destruction of property equally as you condemn the attack on the U.S.Capitol building.

The only difference is, with BLM, a large part of your society seemed to be of the opinion that not all people were treated equally. A government acknowledging this injustice seems like a pretty normal thing.

With the Trumpers the reason seemed to boil down to election fraud which still has to be proven.

You tell me who is shoveling BS here...

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are! Because Trump and the Republicans condemned
violence every time it occurred. Not you and not the democrats.
So there you go. i told you twice now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Sure you are not just a little sour?

Need a hug?

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It's a shame if you think this is just about election fraud.

How about the lifes cruelly abused by big pharma so you can have your next designer drug?

How about those we seek help they are told is out there and all they get is the response to kill themselves?

How about those trapped in excessive lockdowns with abusers and pushed closer to suicide?

Silence from our government, but they can push petty tit for tat within days.

Downplaying one occurrence for one you prefer is demeaning to all of those who have been affected by different paths of life and if this is your way of showing empathy, you may need to reevaluate your understanding of the word.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I condemn the looting, rioting and destruction of property equally as you condemn the attack on the U.S.Capitol building.

The only difference is, with BLM, a large part of your society seemed to be of the opinion that not all people were treated equally. A government acknowledging this injustice seems like a pretty normal thing.

With the Trumpers the reason seemed to boil down to election fraud which still has to be proven.

Peace

it has nothing to do with the double standard and lack of equal justice. pretend you know what the hell you are talking about. it's funny

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
pretend you know what the hell you are talking about. it's funny

You know I don't...glad to see you can still smile.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

FBI Trump not responsible, democrats are.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Sure you are not just a little sour?

Need a hug?

Peace

One thing I'm positive of is there is a place for violence. I place it
long before the Jews were in line for the ovens in Germany. Now say it
again? "There is no place for violence". You are so wrong. Every Jew that
went to ovens knows the is a time for everything.
edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh there sure as hell is a place for violence...I agree

Those quotes were from your new President at the time of those BLM riots which you claimed weren't condemned by the left.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It can be a really tuff call knowing when violence is necessary.

Other times it's obvious. I'm glad a call like that has eluded me.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Peace

A large part of the country are of the opinion that their votes weren’t treated equally, a whole lot of government officials acknowledge that. Which is a normal thing.

As opposed to outright refusal to address the issue at all. Which is abnormal.

The dEmocrat party (the party of the KKK and Jim Crow) will relish standing on the heads of blacks and minorities for another four years with a celebrated racist (and accused rapist and pedo) as their illegitimate president.

And you’ll support them. Because cNn says you should.
edit on 14 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's exactly what they do with racism. It's so rampant according to them, and out of over 100 million white supremacists out there, the racism is so bad and occurs so often that they have to manufacture racial stories.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Really don’t care.

It’s too late.

That's right, the media already made your mind up for you. Who needs the real thing when you can manufacture things on the media's own free will.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And you’ll support them. Because cNn says you should.

The F** I will...

First of all, I find it absurd how you Americans can be so black/white that you have a government consisting of only two parties. Where I come from we have about 15 political parties that have to form coalitions to be able to get anything done. It isn't abnormal to have our government fall and new elections have to be had when the people don't agree with the direction it's heading.

Second, I thought Trump was a big mistake but that's just because I hate populists. Creating division only to validate one's own importance...Obama seemed to have only been picked on the merit that he would be the first black person to be president. And Biden has won only because the division Trump created...

From an outside perspective it is really weird seeing America tearing up itself but I will never be the kind to wave a flag or wear a silly hat to cheer on my political leaders.

Peace
edit on 14-1-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

That's the problem with people trump didny start any division the division was there before obama before bush before clinton.

There has been division for decades before trump. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blindfolded and brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rumrunner

People lost their lives, some lost their jobs and a lot will lose their freedom when they go to jail.....All because the orange imp lied and incited them... then he threw them under the bus....I wonder how they feel now!

Yes people lost their lives and more lost their jobs we've all lost freedom.
I've even been to jail. But Donald Trump incited no one. OKAY HELLO! DING
DING DING WAKE TF UP! Chow time!

And DT has never taken the bus in his life. Stop crying come down mam.
You are listening to the wrong people lady. Are you channeling Nancy Pelosi?
I don't even know if you're a lady but you sound like one. And my pants are wet
in the crouch from the tears of your sincerity. Leaking thru your text down my
screen and into my lap. Just listen okay sweetie, everything's gonna be alright
okay mama I promise. The mean old world just has you all turned around baby.
See orange man? Yeah there he is. See he has the white hat see that? You want
to touch it. Well go ahead! That's right now you see that? He's not such a bad guy!
Don't worry now sweetheart you're gonna be fine. That's right anytime baby
okay see you tomorrow. BYYYYYYE!

edit on 14-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Agreed...the division was always there like with every democratic country on this planet. Trump just polarized it to the max as a tool to get more power....

How naive do you have to be to believe a politician that is going to "drain the swamp" and not realize it'll only be replaced with an other swamp.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Where I come from we have about 15 political parties that have to form coalitions to be able to get anything done

15 parties lol We can't even have two with out one of them going
psycho babel crazy. Getting everybody worked up threatening total
tyranny. Rigging elections like their in high school etc. etc. etc..
What chaotic country do you live in I don't believe you divulged that
info?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Ours are just as crazy...but never a majority. They have to water down their crazy a bit if they want to form a coalition...

If it means anything...I'm in that green dot upper right (D66) most of the time.

Peace

edit on 14-1-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You must be where you're getting swamped with refugees?
How you feel about that? Just picking your brain not leading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join