It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
To expand on my first post (this thread page 1)

Oh For the Love of Synchronicity

YMMV

Thread 34 (Start 1.13.2021) Mirror to Q post 34

Q Post 34 from 01-Nov-2017 10:56:16 PM EDT

11.3 ..... 1.13
11.4 ..... 1.14

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

edit on 1132021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Thank you Dashen and everyone.

🙏❤

Dashen is indeed Awesome. Everyone remember to "Star" Dashen's thread-starting post and to "FLAG" this thread.

The more Stars&Flags for Dashen, the more credibility and power he has for future endeavors!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Every other day it seems Comcast is doing another "monthly" EBS tests in my area, has any one else noticed that? Also happening late at night or early morning when most are asleep.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've seen Parkes being posted in every Q group im in. Why does he have any credability?

Same with Juan O Savin? Never heard of those 2 before they came relevant to Q somehow.

For my part, I just think Parkes's videos are interesting. I take all of that stuff with a grain of salt. May be right on the money. May be not. I don't know anything about him beyond that I saw a few of the videos he's made recently. He seems sincere...

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Has Nancy been seen in public yet?

Sorry, can't resist

Cheers

I'm serious, does anyone know? Is she still giving her Speaker duties to someone else?

I find it very odd that she would not be available at this moment in time.

She did appear in one of the video clips posted relating to the impeachment business, which I believe was from yesterday. It went up somewhere toward the end of 33.
Here it is:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A big "Thank You" to Dashen!

For all the Naysayers, I don't care if this is real or not, I am enjoying these threads so much. Nothing like a good conspiracy. I read it all and draw my own conclusions. I can't decode like the masters here but benefit from all of their hard work.

For all the believers and wanna be believers, hold the line! Never, ever, give up!

I'm mostly a lurker but have gotten a few of my family to keep up with the threads. When we get together we compare notes and opinions. Great times.

Thanks to all of you who make my day brighter.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Cheers dashen, for part 34 = QQ...

You have the stamina of a lion and the patience of a saint!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that these are just some thoughts I’ve had while trying to come to my own conclusions. I mean no disrespect to anyone that disagrees, just trying to put my ideas in organizational fashion. Thirty-four threads now of very thought provoking and labor-intensive decoding and research, but I feel many fall into the same trap I’ve found myself in lately…the comfort of the known. Let me explain if I can.

In the beginning, there were only the crumbs left to be deciphered and linked, and those with the ability took the torch and ran with it (thanks Rel). Then there was a need to see the linear progression of information and catalogers were needed (thanks Dashen). Somewhere along the way, other sources were identified that spoke to the “pleebs” like me that could never get past the decoding part on their own – I’m thinking of “E” and “John” and numerous whistleblowers. One message that all of these have had in common is this is not a political (R/D) or national battle, but a battle between good and evil that affects the world.

This led me to really try to define good and evil. Where do the concepts even come from for most people? Was there good/evil prior to religion (read all religion, not just Christianity)? Of course there was, they just didn’t identify it like we do now. For humor think of two cavemen…one knows that the other is an a**hat for no other reason than to be an a**hat, but he doesn’t know to call him evil. Caveman one bases his judgement on an internal set of morals.

So, bringing that to modern times, how do we know evil in the world? Moral guidelines vary from person to person. For instance, for some, abortion is morally reprehensible and for others denying control over what happens in their own body is just as evil. Who is good/evil in that reference is completely indeterminable from a moral vacuum…it would solely depend on an internal gauge. The way it is currently determined is by a governing body, a group of peers decides the legality (read enforceable moral guideline) and the rest of the masses are to accept their decision even while still fighting that their moral beliefs should be superior. You could transpose this for any good/evil debate….treatment of women in certain countries, social welfare programs, etc.

Now, here is where I think the trap lies…It’s been mentioned many times that we may be heading into an entirely new form of government. In thread 33 the idea was floated (sorry, I can’t remember who the poster was) of a round table type of government. What I keep coming back to is that we are thinking in a manner of what we know, what is safe. A round table governing body is still a body that governs people, as is a president (as badly as I want 4 more years of Trump), king, parliament, etc. and it would only directly affect those in the US.

I don’t know if Q is an AI, and alien, an insider, a LARP, or some other thing I can’t even fathom, but I feel like we are being led into an era of self-governance. That terrifies me, because I immediately jump into “Anarchy” thoughts, but that could be generational conditioning. If I were “over” a group of people and wanted to stay “over” them, I would convince them how terrible it would be to have no one “over” them. “You have more than you know”. Do we somehow have the ability to not be ruled at all?

I am not as eloquent with words as I would like to be, but maybe some of you guys will understand where I’m coming from with this. I think we need to think outside the boxes that we feel comfortable in currently.

Jumbled thoughts over…carry on

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if Flynn would like to reprise the role of the Archangel Michael.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
This is the 34th Q thread... Which means I've now been confused for 34 of these threads and have zero clue how to follow them... lol

I need the Cliffs notes version....

Start at the beginning, and when you get to the end...well, then stop.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: jhn7537

At first we were all like, we gonna save the republic with memes and red pills and now we're all like who gets first in line for shuffleboard time at gitmo

What was this 'bottom bunk is best' business I thought I saw in the last thread? I thought the top bunk was where it was at. Is this some sort of reverse psychology by the DS to have us all fighting over the bottom bunks, so that they can put their infiltrators in the top bunks or something like that, or are the bottom bunks really the bee's knees and I just never got the memo, or is it something else? Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We got rid of cable last year. We have Roku and Hulu Live TV. Would we still get EBS alerts?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Butcher, ROTF here! 😂

Jim Jordan - "Riots are okay for some."

Thank you. Yes.

I'm sure he'll pay for telling the truth, that the left is acting extremely hypocritically.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Another coincidence. Remember that Sheldon Adelson, the Los Vegas billionaire[also brought gambling to
China], had arranged a released Israeli spy, Jonathan Pollard, to fly on his private plane in secret back to Israel? He has died of apparently illness. He was a strong Trump supporter. Not sure what the significance is but there is a lot of strong feelings over Pollard.He served basically a life sentence but it seems there are hard feelings as to how Israel mishandled the entire affair. Why in secret? Saving Israel for last?
finance.yahoo.com...
www.haaretz.com...

link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Just keep an eye on those chess pieces. 😉

link   
Good Morning All....

Thanks and Sorry Dash, lol, seems you’re “chosen” to bare this burden for a little longer.... (((Hug)))

So Nana is missing again today to “rule” over her Sh#t Show, hmmmm? Watching this craziness is truly surreal !!!
Ms. Jackson, who’s taste in jewelry is questionable to say the least, is proclaiming Trump’s violent mob of white supremest’s stormed our sacred “democracy” ! Lloyd the “Dog”, screaming that Trump refuses to lose gracefully ! Omar, that stellar example of American Integrity is lecturing us about the “Rule of Law” ! But the weirdest so far is this 77yr. Old woman with purple hair, decrying the Urgency to remove Trump, lol, am I crazy or is she doing those weird hand signals we’ve seen before ?

mobile.twitter.com...

Thanks again Sufi and brew tiger for more insights and links to Shakespeare codes, totally fascinating, LOL, at least as much as I’m able to understand !

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
We got rid of cable last year. We have Roku and Hulu Live TV. Would we still get EBS alerts?

You should get them on your cell phones.

link   
Marine Corps Rebukes Pelosi

Was there or was there not a Q post that states.

Q Post 42
"We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT"

I believe there is yet another proof.

God Bless our Marines!

Pray for those in harms way!

ThanQ

All the glory to God! Praise the Lord!

edit on 13/1/2021 by nisei because: Had it right the first time lol

link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Every other day it seems Comcast is doing another "monthly" EBS tests in my area, has any one else noticed that? Also happening late at night or early morning when most are asleep.

Comcast. Chicago suburbs. Every few days about midnight. The most intense flurry of tests came in December.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have this thought that all those folks released from jail early, due to the covid, were approached to join certain political movements. Oh, like Antifa and BLM protester/ solders. 15 bucks an hour to someone who has no future is sure appealing. Just a thought...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join