It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen posting statistics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Speaks for itself really, posting stats have become frozen on page after page tonight, so who is messing around?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Your link shows only that the stats on your mini-profile were the same on successive posts on the page. As they would be, becuuse every change is updated on every appearance of your profile. You can talk about "frozen ststs" only if they don't update at all.

I think you were just posting past your bed-time. I used to do that, arguing with Californians.

edit on 13-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Sometimes I get reply notifications a day later. A certain amount of lag doesn't break the notifies, but a whole day makes it kind of pointless.

It could be work is done on the website and therefore some things do not work.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I suspect the OP, feeling hazy late at night, was expecting his post numbers to read 18,767 on the first visible post, and 19,768 on the next post. I replied on that assumption.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Considering the difference between the image posted and his mini-profile on the opening post, I think you are right.

And yes, it has always been like that, when a page is created what is posted is the stats at the moment the database was read, not the stats at the time the post was made, we just have to look at old posts to see that they also show current information.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
lulz

thats pretty funny

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lulz

thats pretty funny

It is, I even forgot about the post!

top topics

join