It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Going to Happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ly to: [post=25698416]NoCorruptionAllowed[/p

When will the deep state actors or some Trump hating zombie bring up lizard people?

I'm a patriot born in the heart land. But why should the haters
get all the fun?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I think I agree. Something big is going to happen. All of these messed up white supremacist groups are about to get busted for trying to be more than they are, but unfortunately, it will be a tragic undertaking and a lot of stupid people are going to die or end up in prison for doing really stupid things.

WTF America!
Quit being stupid!
Boy! Glad you just showed up to the party.

Been pretty quiet in the lower 48 these last 6 months.

One might even say “mostly peaceful”

edit on 12-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Cheers!

*Takes shot and chaser*

It is getting harder to keep myself to myself.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I think I agree. Something big is going to happen. All of these messed up white supremacist groups are about to get busted for trying to be more than they are, but unfortunately, it will be a tragic undertaking and a lot of stupid people are going to die or end up in prison for doing really stupid things.

WTF America!
Quit being stupid!

Where are all of these "White Supremacist Groups"? I've honestly been searching them out, with zero luck. I was hoping they'd still be accepting membership into their club. It's either SUPER DUPER secret, or you guys have been fooled. 🤷‍♀️

As a minority female, Id give anything to be able to just "oath" my way into the dominant race and gender.

Am I right? Hallelujah! What a great time to be alive!!

I can LITERALLY choose my race and gender with the push of a button (in Dominion districts) or the stroke of a pen (in paper ballot districts).

Right?

Red button = I'm a middle-aged rich white man
Blue button = I'm doomed to my melanin concentration and private parts ("sexual parts", for the confused)

🤔. Hmmmm. Id rather push the"red" button. I can do more in this arena, than I could ever imagine in the other

Blue button equals a perpetual victim that will never gain credibility, nor respect for her work or education (formal and street).

I've always chosen Red! It's the party of values, morals, and law. That gives me (a minority female) something to work with

How in the HELL can any female or minority navigate inside a party with so many twists, turns, and hypocrisy that they actually throw an old white privileged male in to represent their "all encompassing" party?

Seriously? Have we really dumbed down that much, in a single generation?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

Cheers!

*Takes shot and chaser*

It is getting harder to keep myself to myself.

Ha! Amen. Tell me about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

You want my honest answer? In my opinion,
Yeah we have. In two generations....
Not one.

It goes deeper than just white or black....
There are almost no work morals anymore on top of all of the other problems.

I have watched 2 generations of kids growing up who have NO CLUE how to work or even be decent human beings.
People want everything handed to them now....
Perhaps I am side tracking from where you are going but something went wrong. Maybe all of this supposed dumbing down of American kids was true? No work morals, and no understanding of the world or what a democracy is.

And now they are running at the buildings in DC going "I didn't get what I wanted so you gotta go!"
A bunch of whiny babies in my opinion who have no idea what they are doing , but those behind the scenes know what THEY are doing and they are taking advantage of it, and using the dumbed down generations to do their bidding.

But that is just how I see it.

*takes another shot*

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

As to where these groups are, I guess you just need to look them up, as they are there, and all over.If you say you cannot find them, then you aren't trying very hard.

But it is what it is.

I am not into that kind of thing, but they are around, know a few people who think that way and they might be talking to groups, or might just be hording guns for themselves, but the point is that it is not hard to find if you want to.
Don't BS me and tell me they are not there. I know they are.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Ya know and as a native american who is not registered I can understand this:

I can LITERALLY choose my race and gender with the push of a button (in Dominion districts) or the stroke of a pen (in paper ballot districts). Right?

I can chose who i want to be...

But that is America if you chose to be American and not some other nationality of "race".
Like the Borg, you either conform and become a part of it or fight it...

I am not a fighter, just an American who tries to make it in a messed up world, just like everywhere else.
We are lucky.
We don't have to fear daily persecution for whatever we want to be, at least for the most part, and that is what being American is all about, or should be.
This message has been lost in two generations.

*shot,spell correct,chaser*

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

We should all just switch off our media devices and go for a walk in the park, talk to people and hug our loved ones. Mass delusion blinding us from our very nature. We shall freeze in our cold society without the fire to ignite our souls.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yup im going to grab a carton ,go to my shed ,mow the grass ,get my favourite chair out,listen to the radio

Until the sun gos down then rises again God willing the carton isnt gone by then.....

So yeah something Big is going to happen....

The wifes away for a week...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
ly to: [post=25698416]NoCorruptionAllowed[/p

When will the deep state actors or some Trump hating zombie bring up lizard people?

I'm a patriot born in the heart land. But why should the haters
get all the fun?

Who is that creepy motherf#? Looks familiar.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

"Go to Sleep" by Radiohead
from the "Hail to the Thief" Album, Track 5

Verse
Something for the rag and bone man. Over my dead body.
Something big is gonna happen. Over my dead body.

Someone's son or someone's daughter. Over my dead body.
This is how I end up sucked in. Over my dead body.

Chorus
I'm gonna go to sleep and let this wash all over me.

Bridge
We don't really want a monster taking over. Tiptoe 'round, tie him down.
We don't want the loonies taking over. Tiptoe 'round, tie him down.

Chorus
May pretty horses Come to you as you sleep.
I'm gonna go to sleep And let this wash all over me.

Prophetic in a word. One of my favorite Radiohead tunes.

Careful analysis of the lyrics in combination with the album title fit our situation like a glove. That reminds me of the "handed glove" in the song "Half" by Sound Garden. That's another fitting song worth listening too.
edit on 12-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I hear some people did some things.
Nothing concrete...

If you want to hear about some people doing things with concrete I can take you to Staten Island to see my pal Vito.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I hear some people did some things.
Nothing concrete...

If you want to hear about some people doing things with concrete I can take you to Staten Island to see my pal Vito.

Does Vito got anything in a men's size 9 extra wide (not one of those tiny Italian sizes either)?
edit on 12-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

George Soros billionaire philanthropist and reptile. Rated out
his fellow Jews to the NAZI's. And I believe had information of
some kind coming out of WWII. That made him a very rich and
powerful malignant force in the world. His looks are not deceiving.

Definitely got a little reptile coming out around the eyes there.

edit on 12-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Welcome to being a leftist.

That's the mentality that says, "Gimme my free health care, free college, free UBI because I don't want to spend my money on anything other than my newest Apple phone."

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This is the big psy-ops.. now if something big does happen you wouldn't know what to believe.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Because we have proven that we will eat anything, as long as it comes in a flavor we like.

They know that a large number of people are migrating from their dens of comfort and trust, and are seeking new refuge, so they are just neon signs along the net, attempting to lure them in by catching their eye and tickling their amygdala.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

It is not a conspiracy theory, it is fact. We are a society by design.

What you say is also my truth. I see it everyday. I grew up poor as a church mouse in the woods. We were lucky enough to live walking distance from food abundant waters, and were allowed to glean the fields after harvest. My parents were hard working people that saw the only way out was through education. They sacrificed to make sure we got one, because they wanted better lives for their children.

I and my siblings grew up loved, without need, but with a lot of want. We wanted all the things we thought we were deprived as children, and we wanted to make sure our children were not deprived. We all got our educations, and did well i live. Fast forward to today, were the children in my family who have been given everything, have no respect for anything. They think that the whole world is their oyster and all they have to do is say "I want", and it is supposed to be handed to them.

Unfortunately, we have planted the future generations at the core of the Matrix. They are insulated in a virtual world were they have been super conditioned to travel like eel catfish with their eyes glued to their cellphones. They believe exactly what they are programmed to believe, and no amount of reality seems to break through that virtual lie.

I am not going to put the blame on the children. We are fully responsible for where our country is headed. They are a product of their environment and the product of parents that meant well, put we all know where the road of good intentions often leads us.

edit on 12-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Something Big is Going to Happen

So true...

And it will be on the 20th of January when the Capitol patriots show up to the State capitols to celebrate the inauguration. I'll be there with my camera to document the festivities. Let's get this party started...

www.bbc.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join