It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Lieutenant General, Thomas McInerney says...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
General McInerney says some very realistic things at a cocktail party the other day after the fact...

This is ONLY A THEORY, this may or not be the case at all, it's just something that I thought of this morning. Maybe you have a better explanation as to what really happened, or, a theory of your own.
I don't know a thing, or I can't swear to anything, it's only a thought that may, or may not have some validity to it, or make one think...

I have heard of this General McInerney, and I don't know what his position is in the White House. I mean, what people think of him, is he even relevant anymore?
So in this video below he speaks very clearly that he knows that "special forces" have the laptop that belonged to Pelosis, and they have given it to the FBI (I think it was the FBI, I hope not, but anyway) and they are going to deal with it.
If you believe that the General is a hack, please show a link, if you don't at least some proof, then it's only your opinion, it is not proof.
Supposedly from what I have read in somewhat believable articles that a special forces soldier was dressed as a 'normie' and went in with the rest of the 'protestors/rioters, he had a job to do, and it 'appears to be' to steal the laptop that belongs to Pelosis. Now, whether this has any truth to it or not, I do not know.

Now, to my point, I keep wondering why we are seeing the Capitol Police allowing the RIOTERS inside of the barriers outside, then the large doors, then let them roam freely inside, well, up until that shooting.
If, say, the special forces guy was 'supposed to' get in, it may have been pretty hard for them to all get in, or it was taking too long, so, what is the inside people that are NOT friendly with Pelosis had a plan to get her laptop, AND, they had guards, police, people in strategic places to 'make sure' that this special forces guy to get in and get what he was after. That makes it a lot easier for him to do his special forces deed...

I mean, I have seen and read some crazy stuff this week, this is not as crazy as it may sound, and yes, I have ZERO PROOF of this, that is why I call it, a "theory".

Now, before you say, "That's crazy", think about your best guess as to why they would do all of the things that the police that are there to protect the Capitol, let everyone in.
Before you say this is crap, let us hear your BETTER idea, if you would please.

So, let's hear it from you, does this idea hold any water?
If not, let us hear your different idea that nobody has talked about that sounds better than this.
(I am not saying I am a Brainiac) I am only saying that I have not heard this theory yet, so hearing your NEW theory, NOT your OLD theory, we already have heard those.

PLEASE be nice, don't go all partisan and call others names, this is NOT the Mudpit, on purpose, I hate that we all can't talk to each other like the adults that we are supposed to be.

This is a shorter, but easier to hear video, it doesn't have ALL of the video, but it has enough for the point I was talking about. If you want to watch the entire video, it is below, but I have to warn you that the loud music in the background makes it harder to understand, which is why I picked this particular video.
Also, the video I chose is a video of a woman that talks about 'body language' in this video, there is very little of that in here, and this is NOT why I am posting this. The points she makes may or not be real, I really don't care, but she did ( I assume) remove some of the loud music, now we can hear and understand what the General is saying better.
www.bitchute.com...

Here's a link to a lot more of the same video, but the long version. Some are better than others, meaning, quality-wise.
www.bitchute.com...
edit on 11-1-2021 by recrisp because: Typo...

edit on 11-1-2021 by recrisp because: Another typo...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I will try to check out your links when I have time, but I think your theory has some merit. And some details seem to support it. For example: Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund's request for National Guard backup was denied, he says in interview

I would sum it as Team Trump finding out that Team Biden was plotting to disrupt the peaceful protest with a violent riot, and used the opportunity to infiltrate the rioters with his own agent(s) for his own purposes... stealing Pelosi's laptop and any/all other evidence they deemed helpful to their cause.

The biggest flaw I find with this theory is that any evidence obtained this way would not be admissible as evidence in criminal proceedings. On the other hand, if Team Trump has given up on justice in the courts, that may not be their ultimate purpose. They may just want to present it to the court of public opinion where it would much more welcome -- at least by many.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's not only that it can't be admitted as evidence, MSM would simply claim it was false or suppress it entirely, just like with Hunter's laptop.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
seems logical.
Too bad that lady had to die, and the cop. and the others. hopefully it wouldnt all have been in vain

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My theory is they have seen how peaceful Trump protestors are and so went with light security. They’re so used to the population just accepting their treason that they weren’t worried about the people on the right acting out.

The barriers at first were only guarded by a couple officers. As the crowd got closer and more rowdy is when I noticed they stepped up the amount of officers but were still severely outnumbered until the National Guard got there. I think the security was terrified and because of that forgot protocol and lost control of the situation.

I hope you’re right about Pelosi’s laptop, but even if you are nothing is ever going to happen to the politicians if you’re hoping for justice. Justice doesn’t exist in this country and is why people are waking up to the fact they will have to deal out justice on their own.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do find it crazy that we have such a pissing match, that even the news is carrying, over the Capitol police chief saying he had NO knowledge of a threat, with the FBI and State police saying they told them over and over days before there WAS a threat.

I'm not going to hold my breath, regarding the laptop. It would be nice, but I don't want to pass out.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Whether or not this would stand up in court may or may not matter, I mean, just about all rules have been thrown out lately, nothing is as it seems.

We'll just have to wait and see, that is about all we can do at this point.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
seems logical.
Too bad that lady had to die, and the cop. and the others. hopefully it wouldnt all have been in vain

Well, in war, all kinds of things happen, and this is a war, whether or not we can admit it.
I hate that the woman AND the cops were either killed or injured, but in the scale of things, these are considered 'normal' for war.
I hope that this is is not in vain, also.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
My theory is they have seen how peaceful Trump protestors are and so went with light security. They’re so used to the population just accepting their treason that they weren’t worried about the people on the right acting out.

The barriers at first were only guarded by a couple officers. As the crowd got closer and more rowdy is when I noticed they stepped up the amount of officers but were still severely outnumbered until the National Guard got there. I think the security was terrified and because of that forgot protocol and lost control of the situation.

I hope you’re right about Pelosi’s laptop, but even if you are nothing is ever going to happen to the politicians if you’re hoping for justice. Justice doesn’t exist in this country and is why people are waking up to the fact they will have to deal out justice on their own.

I agree with your theory, I mean, really, anything at this point is possible. ANYTHING. If at some point someone said they KNOW that aliens are behind this, hey, I can't exactly call them a liar, not in this day and age.

I also agree, and meant to say in my OP that I believe that NOTHING will be done about this, we will just have to suck it all up and deal with the stories and the outcome.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What you have to consider about the laptop was it stolen for "evidence" or was it stolen to protect what was on it?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just assumed it was that doofus who posed for the cameras with his feet on her desk that got it. Now they got him on multiple charges . Maybe when he was picked up he had it and they confiscated it to check to see if there might have been any secret information on it that would jeopardize national security.

Do we know that it wasn't that guy who pilfered it? Or any of the others for that matter who wandered around that day?

As for the light security. Reports have emerged that there were warnings and according to the chain of command, those warnings were passed up the line to higher levels and that it was those higher levels that failed to secure the building.

And just who is it that is in charge of stuff like that? Possibly Trump appointees whose only requirement for their jobs is loyalty to Trump? And even if that information got to the top of Homeland Security and other agencies, maybe they did tell Trump. And maybe Trump WANTED security to be light so that his mob could storm the capital get in and disrupt the vote counting proceedings.

Thanks for this thread. It's kinda fun playing this ''what if'' conspiracy game.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

It's not only that it can't be admitted as evidence, MSM would simply claim it was false or suppress it entirely, just like with Hunter's laptop.

Are you telling us that the FBI released HB's laptop to the media and they chose not to tell the world what was on it because of media censorship? I thought that the FBI still had it under wraps which if that is the case, the media does not play into it at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What you have to consider about the laptop was it stolen for "evidence" or was it stolen to protect what was on it?

While I have not really considered that, I do believe that almost anything at this point is entirely possible. I agree with what you say, it sure could be that reason.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
One should make a distinction of "court"...the usual courts for all of us, or military court? I imagine the military have their own set of rules on what is admissible?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
People with less than Facebook fame attention spans would be terrified of a crowd.

The left made sure to set that precedent last summer.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
edit on 11-1-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Well, sure they would. And with absolutely no shame!

But that's the reality that Team Trump is dealing with -- that we're ALL dealing with. And people know it. They don't know exactly to what extent, but everyone knows it.

Even congress has a higher opinion poll rating than media -- and that's not saying much!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

My thought about the evidence not being admissible was that maybe they were hoping that panic would ensue and certain monitored communications would take place that could be intercepted that in essence would corroborate what was on the laptops but in a legal way. Maybe I am grasping at straws but there is more to the story than what we know I am sure

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Now, ANY of that is possible too, good point.
I know that I can't trust anyone in government, I mean, I voted Trump, but as far as things go, there is no length that one in his position would go, I believe.
I also think that the side of Pelosis is the same, although, I would NEVER vote for her in anything, I think she is literally insane from eating too much ice cream.

That said, more than likely there is NOTHING at all incriminating on her laptop, I mean, after Hillary, then Biden's son's laptop fiasco. I mean, is she THAT crazy? I REALLY dislike her, but I don't think that she would leave her laptop without a REALLY secure fingerprinting code so that it is available to those that can use that information.
Hopefully I am 100% wrong and that real;y is the case, but, I bet that either there is nothing there, or they will make it to where we will never know the outcome. It will be 'one of those stories'.

"Thanks for this thread. It's kinda fun playing this ''what if'' conspiracy game."
You are very welcome, I enjoy this too, it's kind of fun being Columbo...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thomas McInerney retired from the service in 1994. He is a private citizen and o longer a Lieutenant General.

Between 2002 and 2018, he was an employee of Fox News.

He is also the person who claimed, falsely, that there was a raid in Frankfurt on a CIA run server farm which he said was being used to manipulate the 2020 Presidential vote. It was complete fiction:

This retired three-star falsely claims US soldiers died attacking a CIA facility in Germany tied to election fraud - Army Times

edit on 11/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join