It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Lieutenant General, Thomas McInerney says...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I don't know about Pelosi's laptop but I believe Special Forces was definitely mixed in with the Trump Crowd and they took a bunch of sh..; not just saying that but I saw some proof.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You lost me at " pelosis"

originally posted by: recrisp
General McInerney says some very realistic things at a cocktail party the other day after the fact...

This is ONLY A THEORY, this may or not be the case at all, it's just something that I thought of this morning. Maybe you have a better explanation as to what really happened, or, a theory of your own.
I don't know a thing, or I can't swear to anything, it's only a thought that may, or may not have some validity to it, or make one think...

I have heard of this General McInerney, and I don't know what his position is in the White House. I mean, what people think of him, is he even relevant anymore?
So in this video below he speaks very clearly that he knows that "special forces" have the laptop that belonged to Pelosis, and they have given it to the FBI (I think it was the FBI, I hope not, but anyway) and they are going to deal with it.
If you believe that the General is a hack, please show a link, if you don't at least some proof, then it's only your opinion, it is not proof.
Supposedly from what I have read in somewhat believable articles that a special forces soldier was dressed as a 'normie' and went in with the rest of the 'protestors/rioters, he had a job to do, and it 'appears to be' to steal the laptop that belongs to Pelosis. Now, whether this has any truth to it or not, I do not know.

Now, to my point, I keep wondering why we are seeing the Capitol Police allowing the RIOTERS inside of the barriers outside, then the large doors, then let them roam freely inside, well, up until that shooting.
If, say, the special forces guy was 'supposed to' get in, it may have been pretty hard for them to all get in, or it was taking too long, so, what is the inside people that are NOT friendly with Pelosis had a plan to get her laptop, AND, they had guards, police, people in strategic places to 'make sure' that this special forces guy to get in and get what he was after. That makes it a lot easier for him to do his special forces deed...

I mean, I have seen and read some crazy stuff this week, this is not as crazy as it may sound, and yes, I have ZERO PROOF of this, that is why I call it, a "theory".

Now, before you say, "That's crazy", think about your best guess as to why they would do all of the things that the police that are there to protect the Capitol, let everyone in.
Before you say this is crap, let us hear your BETTER idea, if you would please.

So, let's hear it from you, does this idea hold any water?
If not, let us hear your different idea that nobody has talked about that sounds better than this.
(I am not saying I am a Brainiac) I am only saying that I have not heard this theory yet, so hearing your NEW theory, NOT your OLD theory, we already have heard those.

PLEASE be nice, don't go all partisan and call others names, this is NOT the Mudpit, on purpose, I hate that we all can't talk to each other like the adults that we are supposed to be.

This is a shorter, but easier to hear video, it doesn't have ALL of the video, but it has enough for the point I was talking about. If you want to watch the entire video, it is below, but I have to warn you that the loud music in the background makes it harder to understand, which is why I picked this particular video.
Also, the video I chose is a video of a woman that talks about 'body language' in this video, there is very little of that in here, and this is NOT why I am posting this. The points she makes may or not be real, I really don't care, but she did ( I assume) remove some of the loud music, now we can hear and understand what the General is saying better.
www.bitchute.com...

Here's a link to a lot more of the same video, but the long version. Some are better than others, meaning, quality-wise.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
You lost me at " pelosis" , also, her missing computer was a scheduling tool only. quote]originally posted by: recrisp
General McInerney says some very realistic things at a cocktail party the other day after the fact...

This is ONLY A THEORY, this may or not be the case at all, it's just something that I thought of this morning. Maybe you have a better explanation as to what really happened, or, a theory of your own.
I don't know a thing, or I can't swear to anything, it's only a thought that may, or may not have some validity to it, or make one think...

I have heard of this General McInerney, and I don't know what his position is in the White House. I mean, what people think of him, is he even relevant anymore?
So in this video below he speaks very clearly that he knows that "special forces" have the laptop that belonged to Pelosis, and they have given it to the FBI (I think it was the FBI, I hope not, but anyway) and they are going to deal with it.
If you believe that the General is a hack, please show a link, if you don't at least some proof, then it's only your opinion, it is not proof.
Supposedly from what I have read in somewhat believable articles that a special forces soldier was dressed as a 'normie' and went in with the rest of the 'protestors/rioters, he had a job to do, and it 'appears to be' to steal the laptop that belongs to Pelosis. Now, whether this has any truth to it or not, I do not know.

Now, to my point, I keep wondering why we are seeing the Capitol Police allowing the RIOTERS inside of the barriers outside, then the large doors, then let them roam freely inside, well, up until that shooting.
If, say, the special forces guy was 'supposed to' get in, it may have been pretty hard for them to all get in, or it was taking too long, so, what is the inside people that are NOT friendly with Pelosis had a plan to get her laptop, AND, they had guards, police, people in strategic places to 'make sure' that this special forces guy to get in and get what he was after. That makes it a lot easier for him to do his special forces deed...

I mean, I have seen and read some crazy stuff this week, this is not as crazy as it may sound, and yes, I have ZERO PROOF of this, that is why I call it, a "theory".

Now, before you say, "That's crazy", think about your best guess as to why they would do all of the things that the police that are there to protect the Capitol, let everyone in.
Before you say this is crap, let us hear your BETTER idea, if you would please.

So, let's hear it from you, does this idea hold any water?
If not, let us hear your different idea that nobody has talked about that sounds better than this.
(I am not saying I am a Brainiac) I am only saying that I have not heard this theory yet, so hearing your NEW theory, NOT your OLD theory, we already have heard those.

PLEASE be nice, don't go all partisan and call others names, this is NOT the Mudpit, on purpose, I hate that we all can't talk to each other like the adults that we are supposed to be.

This is a shorter, but easier to hear video, it doesn't have ALL of the video, but it has enough for the point I was talking about. If you want to watch the entire video, it is below, but I have to warn you that the loud music in the background makes it harder to understand, which is why I picked this particular video.
Also, the video I chose is a video of a woman that talks about 'body language' in this video, there is very little of that in here, and this is NOT why I am posting this. The points she makes may or not be real, I really don't care, but she did ( I assume) remove some of the loud music, now we can hear and understand what the General is saying better.
www.bitchute.com...

Here's a link to a lot more of the same video, but the long version. Some are better than others, meaning, quality-wise.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: recrisp

I don't know about Pelosi's laptop but I believe Special Forces was definitely mixed in with the Trump Crowd and they took a bunch of sh..; not just saying that but I saw some proof.

Well, can you show us that proof?

I would like that very much, please.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

What do you mean?
You do know that Pelosis had her laptop stolen, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i love this recent trend of, like, false equivalent authority.
This thing where you can be totally straightfaced and go
"yeah sure my guy has been retired for longer than some of our posters have been alive and okay that time he was really insistent that he got kidnapped by moon men was a little odd, but he has the type of presentation and background i admire and i think it would be neat if what he's saying is true, so from now on this is the neutral, rational position and you'll have to work hard to convince me otherwise"

like that particular crux of thinking you're the totally neutral party, when you've already accepted a source that completely conforms to your bias? that's a very spicy time. love that it's the current internet argument SOP. brilliant.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join