It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Ain't Going Anywhere": Ted Cruz Fires Back At AOC After She Calls For His Resignation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
Ted Cruz committed sedition so how is it communist to ask for a criminal, a guy that just commit treason to is own country to resign?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I think you just call anything you don't like communist...Grow up

If you justified all the riots this summer, then what happened Wednesday can also be justified. After all, both groups were acting out of ideology which was the excuse for the summer riots that so many of the politicians who can't stand this used to excuse that.

If you thought Wednesday was inexcusable, then you better have been leading the charge for law and order and on the side of the police all summer. So far, most GOP have been pretty consistent while most Democrats can't pass that smell test.
edit on 8-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

High profile democrats are above the laws they write.
The same way they'll blatantly commit a crime (murder, theft, treason) and then point and turn to their opponent and screech how that person just committed that specific crime.

democrats: rig voting machines, stuff ballot boxes, bus around illegal voters to win an election
everyone: points it out
democrats: hey the republicans are trying to steal this free and fair election from us!

another example? okay

democrats: burn cities, riot, steal, murder, pillage openly for years
everyone: points it out
democrats: report on the tv about these peaceful protests
Americans: host a peaceful protest
democrats: bus in rioters, pillage a government building
also democrats: report on these violent thugs! we must fire everyone we don't like!
(okay, I'm still waiting on proof of this one, but it's right on par for what they do every single time)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope Ted Cruz boycotts Joe Biden's illegal swearing-in, like President Trump is going to do.

How many of the Democrats didn't come in 2016?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I think there were both groups in the Wednesday debacle. We know that ANTIFA got pretty good at instigating over the summer and setting off angry mobs. It doesn't take a whole lot when the mood is already that tense.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
If AOC was in Ted Cruz's position, she would do everything in her power to make Israel our enemy, instead of our friend. She hates Jewish people. Thankfully she's only a Congresswoman. Same for Tliab and Omar.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: RazorV66
This confirms to me that the box of tools in my garage is smarter than AOC.

Useful too.

And far easier to keep clean.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe you linked the wrong article. Because I didn’t see anything in it about workers taking back the means of production.

Wouldn't it be cool if President Trump got to seat one more Supreme Court Justice before he leaves?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's scary reading your posts on here. It was always my opinion that people werent really as divided as the media portrey'd it to be but you.. you've gone stolen all the koolaid you can find
For yourself.

You call a woman being shot a traitor and are gleeful when you say you want 2 elected senetors to hang for speaking up about what you percieve as wrong.

That woman was murdered in cold blood - there was a swat team walking up the stairs behind her, mp5's drawn.. literally in touchin distance from her, yet none of them felt threatened up to a point they shoot her. But the guy behind a barracaded door with no protestors around is so scared he shoota her through the door.. and to you its justafied. Its discusting.

Hope you dont have any kids to pass those psychotic reasoning skills to.

:stfu
edit on 8-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
China has it.

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
A reset button for all politicians,

please!

Failing that, where's the off button?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The same way they'll blatantly commit a crime (murder, theft, treason) and then point and turn to their opponent and screech how that person just committed that specific crime.

This is what people with sociopath treats do. Also little brats, like my sister was one and still does # like this. However by time, people realize the truth and see those that do it, for the scumbags they are.

There's not much worse than someone intentionally doing bad things and blame it on others. When democrats embrace ANTIFA riots, it's okay but when in one occasion a window is broken, it's all hell loose. Contrary to the ANTIFA freaking out and going into more violence, this didn't happen at the Capitol.

I distance myself from both crowds.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, she is just a bartender in a suit,
it shows. She is no match for Ted Cruz.

Thank you Ted! You are a true patriot!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
Ted Cruz committed sedition so how is it communist to ask for a criminal, a guy that just commit treason to is own country to resign?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I think you just call anything you don't like communist...Grow up

Did he now? How, exactly?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe you linked the wrong article. Because I didn’t see anything in it about workers taking back the means of production.

Wouldn't it be cool if President Trump got to seat one more Supreme Court Justice before he leaves?

It would be but it's not going to happen now with the new congress being split.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
China has it.

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
A reset button for all politicians,

please!

Failing that, where's the off button?

Huawei why Delilah?
edit on 812021 by Tulpa because: Blast this auto thingy!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cruz is a geek, but AOC has proven she's as phoney as a 3 dolla bill. She bailed on what she ran for(force the vote) she voted for Pelosi..who is far more corporate than progressive. She talked a big game of "being brave" "who cares, if you are one term"..well, she rolled over on that..she's a fraud.

edit on 8-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join