It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Ain't Going Anywhere": Ted Cruz Fires Back At AOC After She Calls For His Resignation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You can't tell me this is not a full turn towards Communism.

Not ones to ever let a good "crisis" go to waste, liberal politicians including AOC and Ilhan Omar immediately took to social media over the last 48 hours to decry the group of protestors who breached the U.S. Capitol, using it as a crutch to not only justify the billions of dollars in damage done over the summer across U.S. cities during BLM riots, but also to suggest impeaching and/or ousting the current sitting President using the 25th Amendment.

They also hilarious called for the expulsion of several members of congress - an idea that was unfathomable while people like Senator Kamala Harris were stoking the flames of BLM riots over the summer. AOC led the idiocy (as usual) suggesting that Senator Ted Cruz and Senator Hawley "must resign" and, if they don't, they Senate should move for their expulsion.

The comments from AOC came after Cruz made a Tweet calling the Capitol riots "terrorism", stating: "The attack at the Capitol was a despicable act of terrorism and a shocking assault on our democratic system. We must come together and put this anger and division behind us. We must, and I am confident we will, have a peaceful and orderly transition of power. Your complete refusal to acknowledge any of the above harm, wrongdoing, or even misjudgement; & your lack of any self-reflection in how these acts contributed to yesterday’s chaos is alarming. It is unbecoming of any elected official and makes you unfit for the office you occupy. Resign," AOC later wrote.

These people are so out of touch with the pulse of America. They're going to make a mistake far worse than shooting a protester who got a little carried away.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Guilty of wrong think as charged!

Amazing to see so many people handing over their freedom to an overbloated, power hungry government.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This confirms to me that the box of tools in my garage is smarter than AOC.
And the people that elected her are dumber than she is.
edit on 8-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I love aoc.

She makes the cockles of my heart warm every time she says something stupid further solidifying my believe that in of the correct political viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A reset button for all politicians,

please!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This confirms to me that the box of tools in my garage is smarter than AOC.

Useful too.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ted Cruz committed sedition so how is it communist to ask for a criminal, a guy that just commit treason to is own country to resign?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I think you just call anything you don't like communist...Grow up

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You guys are cruel. Retards have a voice too, ya know.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Sedition? Please explain how.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Screw Ted Cruz if he thinks a protest where the only people injured were the protestors is terrorism. AOC is just a reflection of what we have to deal with from the left on ATS, so I’m used to retarded stuff coming out of their mouthes. I hope they both catch a noose around their necks for being traitors.
edit on 8-1-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
Ted Cruz committed sedition so how is it communist to ask for a criminal, a guy that just commit treason to is own country to resign?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I think you just call anything you don't like communist...Grow up

Full stop brainiac.
You clearly don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Please explain how Ted Cruz committed sedition.

AOC is a marxist.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I hope Ted Cruz boycotts Joe Biden's illegal swearing-in, like President Trump is going to do.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sedition and treason.

CNN must have those 2 words on a loop, 'cause that's all we've been hearing from the Left.
After watching the Lefts BS for the last 4 years, if you're gonna arrest Cruz, make sure you bring enough cuffs for the whole damn Democratic Party.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
A reset button for all politicians,

please!

Failing that, where's the off button?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Another abrasive try at dismantling the system and moving goal posts. Delusional just like the SC judge demand. "We want to have a say because we will takeover on 20th Jan anyways".

Why do these clowns always have to get an extra bone? If they don't value and constantly sabotage the way it is done, what does that tell us about them about obeying the laws?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
It's the bone they're lacking in their personal life.

Damn thirsty thots.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Lol it's a saying I literally translated. It means they always want an extra sausage / dessert / something special others not even dare to demand.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You can't tell me this is not a full turn towards Communism.

I bet not. You probably scream about communism after you bang your knee on the table.

Maybe you linked the wrong article. Because I didn’t see anything in it about workers taking back the means of production. Or anything else having to do with communism.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ted Cruz grew some facial hair and some cajones. He ain't leaving.

AOC needs to stay in her lane. She's desperately trying to cling to anything she thinks will help further her political agenda. Squeaky wheel. Always with the mouth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join