It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally commits to ‘orderly transition’ after deadly storming of Capitol by supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Dude you gotta stop. "deadly storming"? You, just like the fake ass media, constantly over-exaggerate what happened here. Why don't you make a thread about an unarmed white female being killed by Capitol police? Doesn't have quite the ring you're looking for?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Qome on guys!

Trust the plan!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Right, in summer already they started this narrative. Around the time they slowly dropped supporting ANTIFA that obvious. Same with the election results, they prepared the people subconsciously by setting up this narrative.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
祝贺拜登总统,我们期待着未来四年。 顺便说一下,通过我们讨论过的立法,否则我们会发布我们关于你儿子的信息

Bwahaha that is just מְטוּפָּשׁ

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Dude you gotta stop. "deadly storming"? You, just like the fake ass media, constantly over-exaggerate what happened here. Why don't you make a thread about an unarmed white female being killed by Capitol police? Doesn't have quite the ring you're looking for?

The white female who stormed the Capitol building and ended up dead?

No deadly storming here!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm honestly not surprised. This was pretty much the only way to salvage what's left of his legacy.

I would almost be willing to bet a deal was reached. Trump finally concedes and he doesn't become the first President to be kicked out of office.

Between throwing Pence under the bus and never really denouncing his supporters for potentially putting the entirety of Congress in harm's way I don't think he would have many defenders in the government if the 25th Amendment was invoked.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

About 1PM on Jan 20th the sorriest chapter in the history of American politics will start.
The 2 most corrupt idiots will take over and bend this entire country over the barrel without using any lube.
You might even hear our painful cries from Scotland.

Maybe the American Revolution 2.0 will begin before then. It's gonna take something like that before this ever gets better. America is too far gone and divided to ever make amends.

link   

originally posted by: jrod
Then there is the attempt of connecting Biden in China, while completely ignoring Trump being in debt to Russian interests and the fact that Putin as well as Russian media has said Putin owns Trump.

And then there's the money Trump received from the Chinese government while in office, the patents he got for his daughter in China too.

His ties to China run almost as deep as his ties to Russia.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If only these trump supporters were wearing pink hats , screaming about Kavanaugh being a gang rapist amd chasing congressmen into elevators while they stormed the capitol

Then they would have been hailed as heros by the Dems, corporations, tech companies, academia, intel agencies, Lindsay graham and the other establishment republicans, left wingers on ats amd all over the internet, and the op

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Not my words, I used the title of the article.

Had I chose a heading myself I probably would have ran it differently but I didn't.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I thought the two most corrupt are leaving?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
And so it seems that this may be the closest we will get to Trump conceding.

from The Independent

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,” 
“I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

And while he has now committed to a peaceful transition it's clear he won't go quietly into the night. We haven't heard the last of Trump and the Cult of MAGA.

At least this sorry chapter is coming to an end.

You have misunderstood what Trump said. He only meant that there would be an orderly transition from his first term to his second term. He has no intention of acceding defeat in a fraudulent election.

Now that Trump has allowed all legal ways of correcting the stolen election to play out and the crooked players in this sedition to reveal their crooked cards, he now has alternative options. As he said in his rally in Washington, there are other rules that can be followed once conventional, political options have been foiled by the criminal judges and politicians who have been compromised into assisting sedition by ignoring fraud. Some of the bad actors are going to be arrested very soon, following the application of emergency powers available to the president. This will require the presidential inauguration to be delayed. It will no doubt cause pandemonium and shock. But the action will be necessary to stop the internal sedition, which has been aided by certain rogue intelligence agents and a former Italian prime minister working in Italy to make voting machines with Dominion software create bogus votes for Biden in various swing states, thereby helping him to win them. America is not ready for what is coming. But it will be legal and it will be necessary.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

No he didn't. But at this point, I hope he does just so people like you - who continually claim he does sht like this - can finally be right about something. I mean, if he's going to be accused of it, he might as well do it. Then he can have the last laugh while you people go from an evil villain laugh to instantly melting down and crying.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

That’s what the deranged Leftists would have you believe.
Anyone that can think for themselves, knows Joe and Commie-La will sell out America to line their corrupt pockets.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
祝贺拜登总统,我们期待着未来四年。 顺便说一下,通过我们讨论过的立法,否则我们会发布我们关于你儿子的信息

请把自己变成最近的再教育营。您透露了敏感信息,亲爱的领袖很生气!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't win, America did.

Not that I think Biden's presidency will be a cake walk. There's a lot of work needs done and I'm really not sure he is the man to heal the divide but neither is Trump.

There's not one soul out there who can heal the divide of this country.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
You have misunderstood what Trump said. He only meant that there would be an orderly transition from his first term to his second term. He has no intention of acceding defeat in a fraudulent election.

By jove, you might be on to something, he doesn't specify that it will be a peaceful transition into a Biden Administration. The devil is in the detail after all.

originally posted by: micpsi
Now that Trump has allowed all legal ways of correcting the stolen election to play out and the crooked players in this sedition to reveal their crooked cards, he now has alternative options. As he said in his rally in Washington, there are other rules that can be followed once conventional, political options have been foiled by the criminal judges and politicians who have been compromised into assisting sedition by ignoring fraud. Some of the bad actors are going to be arrested very soon, following the application of emergency powers available to the president. This will require the presidential inauguration to be delayed. It will no doubt cause pandemonium and shock. But the action will be necessary to stop the internal sedition, which has been aided by certain rogue intelligence agents and a former Italian prime minister working in Italy to make voting machines with Dominion software create bogus votes for Biden in various swing states, thereby helping him to win them. America is not ready for what is coming. But it will be legal and it will be necessary.

Yeah, you lost me there, sorry. Blah, blah Domiinion, blah, blah Stolen Election, blah, blah, foreign interference.

No evidence, end of story!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

That’s what the deranged Leftists would have you believe.
Anyone that can think for themselves, knows Joe and Commie-La will sell out America to line their corrupt pockets.

You're projecting. It's not for you (or me) to decide what people who think for themselves know. What you mean is "Anyone that thinks like me, 'knows' Joe and Commie-La will sell out America to line their corrupt pockets."

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No, but you seem to embrace what's coming. It's not like they made a secret out of it. You make the impression that now good times will follow.

We will see!

The problem here is that you seem to think ole Joe is a dictator
There are checks/balances in government. nothing radical can be done. it needs to go through tons of legislature, not to mention even Dems don't want the boat rocked too much so won't go for anything radical (say green new deal with any teeth or anything like that), SCOTUS, etc etc etc.

Its going to go back into nitpicking and making fun of Joe's speech issues as the main drama for the next 3.5, then I guess we will see what the next election s-itstorm will bring

prediction for 2024:
It will be considered historic
It will be hailed as either the breaking of America, or the saving of America (both side will say this, just point at their guy as the savior)
It will be filled with the same trash as this election
etc etc

Been the same ever since Reagan left office, and won't be changing for perhaps a dozen more cycles.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I didn't win, America did.

Not that I think Biden's presidency will be a cake walk. There's a lot of work needs done and I'm really not sure he is the man to heal the divide but neither is Trump.

There's not one soul out there who can heal the divide of this country.

Does that not worry you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join