It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally commits to ‘orderly transition’ after deadly storming of Capitol by supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And so it seems that this may be the closest we will get to Trump conceding.

from The Independent

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,” 
“I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

And while he has now committed to a peaceful transition it's clear he won't go quietly into the night. We haven't heard the last of Trump and the Cult of MAGA.

At least this sorry chapter is coming to an end.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
Right? No more Trump's fault excuses. Now you can focus on the damage good your new overlords have on shelf for you.

How about a total lockdown, takeaway of your rights, starting lists of political enemies, everything you would expect from a dictatorish-authoritian regime that you soon will have.

Congrats.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

About 1PM on Jan 20th the sorriest chapter in the history of American politics will start.
The 2 most corrupt idiots will take over and bend this entire country over the barrel without using any lube.
You might even hear our painful cries from Scotland.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Now you and others can rejoice in the era of leftism!

No more worries about Constitutionalists, republicans or even libertarians.

No sir!

Now we can look forward to endless years of the glorious People's Republic of America!

We get too look forward to more wars, higher taxes, open borders, fewer of those pesky freedoms, and a kinder. . . . more gentle despotism!

Congratulations!

*doffs hat*

You won!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Obama 3.0

Prediction:
Soon after 20th January, you will hear your politicians tell you that not enough people are getting vaccinated, on their own drive.... "what are we going to do against this"

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The mental capacity of the #ing clowns celebrating this, is barely a notch above 0.
Hurt feelz are their biggest complaint.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now you and others can rejoice in the era of leftism!

No more worries about Constitutionalists, republicans or even libertarians.

No sir!

Now we can look forward to endless years of the glorious People's Republic of America!

We get too look forward to more wars, higher taxes, open borders, fewer of those pesky freedoms, and a kinder. . . . more gentle despotism!

Congratulations!

*doffs hat*

You won!

No time for rejoicing.

They'll now start framing a case to prosecute Trump on some BS.

It's hard work tearing down fweedom...

link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Right? No more Trump's fault excuses. Now you can focus on the damage good your new overlords have on shelf for you.

How about a total lockdown, takeaway of your rights, starting lists of political enemies, everything you would expect from a dictatorish-authoritian regime that you soon will have.

Congrats.

You another one assuming I'm a Dem? 🤣

link   

I was wondering when we get our hats and learn the secret handshake in this cult.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No, but you seem to embrace what's coming. It's not like they made a secret out of it. You make the impression that now good times will follow.

We will see!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's your version of the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

CNN just now said that the FBI are starting investigations into the "leaders of the insurrection".

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

About 1PM on Jan 20th the sorriest chapter in the history of American politics will start.
The 2 most corrupt idiots will take over and bend this entire country over the barrel without using any lube.
You might even hear our painful cries from Scotland.

I've been hearing your painful cries since November and Trump lost the election.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's probably the best thing to do at this point. Be honest, you know if his bid had been successful we would have only got more of this x100.

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT rioters - this was a "coordinated disruption" according to the MSM. Yet yesterday's protesters were labeled "domestic terrorists". The media makes me wanna puke.
edit on 1 7 2021 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Congrats.

You another one assuming I'm a Dem? 🤣

I bet you're an SNP voter which is just as bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I didn't win, America did.

Not that I think Biden's presidency will be a cake walk. There's a lot of work needs done and I'm really not sure he is the man to heal the divide but neither is Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And so it seems that this may be the closest we will get to Trump conceding.

from The Independent

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th,” 
“I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

And while he has now committed to a peaceful transition it's clear he won't go quietly into the night. We haven't heard the last of Trump and the Cult of MAGA.

At least this sorry chapter is coming to an end.

Did Hillary go quiet into the night?

So when Hillary was giving this advice to the Biden campaign to not concede under any circumstances where you?

So Trump is doing what the Democrats said they would do and now it is a problem.... right.

Trumps time is up and there will be an orderly transition, but don't sit here acting all sanctimonious that Democrats are some proud statesmen.

Or did you forget about the riots that occured during Trumps inauguration already?

2016 Trump Inaugration Riots

Remember when 70 Congressmen didn't attend Trumps inauguration because he was an "illegitimate President"

70 Democrats Not Attending Trumps Inauguration

Or...

#HesNotMyPresident
#Resist

blah, blah...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
祝贺拜登总统,我们期待着未来四年。 顺便说一下,通过我们讨论过的立法,否则我们会发布我们关于你儿子的信息

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

That's a lie.

He is still POTUS. You think it's over, it's not. You may want to hold the early celebration for a couple more weeks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join