It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally commits to ‘orderly transition’ after deadly storming of Capitol by supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: djz3ro

Now you and others can rejoice in the era of leftism!

No more worries about Constitutionalists, republicans or even libertarians.

No sir!

Now we can look forward to endless years of the glorious People's Republic of America!

We get too look forward to more wars, higher taxes, open borders, fewer of those pesky freedoms, and a kinder. . . . more gentle despotism!

Congratulations!

*doffs hat*

You won!

No time for rejoicing.

They'll now start framing a case to prosecute Trump on some BS.

It's hard work tearing down fweedom...

I don't think the Dems need to, Trump has enough legal problems without the Dems adding to them, he has debts court cases and rape allegations coming out his mahoosive wazzoo

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

According to the way the Right does things that was simply a peaceful protest with some criminal provocators.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was wondering when we get our hats and learn the secret handshake in this cult.

You got your cults mixed up, [MAGA] hats and funny handshakes are only used by the Right.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

A coup to overthrow himself? He's still the president for another thirteen days. You guys across the pond crack me up. You act like you have anything to do with this or will be affected in any way by it.

Play your silly game if you must, you're the ones that look foolish in the end.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That isn't true and you know it.
edit on 1 7 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Look at all the violence.
Protesters damaging property.
Protesters burning so many things.
Dark days..

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No, but you seem to embrace what's coming. It's not like they made a secret out of it. You make the impression that now good times will follow.

We will see!

I always embrace what's coming, I roll with the changes and adapt. You have to in this day and age.

Good times? I don't know about that, time will tell.

link   

Remember when Trump was a fascist, a nazi, a dictator and all the liberals feared for their lives as nazi Germany reawakened in the good 'ol U. S of A?

What a trip.

The OP is unhappy that record low unemployment levels across all demographics were achieved.

That the American economy were booming.

That there was less military intervention in other countries.

That the only thing Trump ever wanted was to lift America up from it's decades long decline.

[SNIP]

edit on 7/1/21 by argentus because: Removed insult and warned

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
祝贺拜登总统,我们期待着未来四年。 顺便说一下,通过我们讨论过的立法,否则我们会发布我们关于你儿子的信息

Yep.
Commie China will have Joe in their back pocket.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

A coup to overthrow himself? He's still the president for another thirteen days. You guys across the pond crack me up. You act like you have anything to do with this or will be affected in any way by it.

Don't be obtuse, you know what I mean, he wants to overthrow Biden and become unelected leader.

You honestly think that we in the UK aren't affected by the outcome of US elections? Are you that politically blinded?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Just like ANTIFA burning down houses, looting, rioting... It's getting tired pointing it out.

In no way I justify what happened but this is hypocrite thinking, not what djz3ro think's it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now you and others can rejoice in the era of leftism!

No more worries about Constitutionalists, republicans or even libertarians.

No sir!

Now we can look forward to endless years of the glorious People's Republic of America!

We get too look forward to more wars, higher taxes, open borders, fewer of those pesky freedoms, and a kinder. . . . more gentle despotism!

Congratulations!

*doffs hat*

You won!

No time for rejoicing.

They'll now start framing a case to prosecute Trump on some BS.

It's hard work tearing down fweedom...

I don't think the Dems need to, Trump has enough legal problems without the Dems adding to them, he has debts court cases and rape allegations coming out his mahoosive wazzoo

Lol.

All of that, except his debt, is from the Dems.

edit on 1/7/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Remember when Trump was a fascist, a nazi, a dictator and all the liberals feared for their lives as nazi Germany reawakened in the good 'ol U. S of A?

What a trip.

The OP is unhappy that record low unemployment levels across all demographics were achieved.

That the American economy were booming.

That there was less military intervention in other countries.

That the only thing Trump ever wanted was to lift America up from it's decades long decline.

I suspect the OP is a gimp.

It's a sad day when you have to put words in my mouth to get stars yet this is exactly what you've done.

Please show me where any of the things you have said about me are any more than failed assumptions?

I have personal reasons for disliking the bully and narcissist that Trump is that predate his time in politics.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Don't be obtuse, you know what I mean, he wants to overthrow Biden and become unelected leader.

You honestly think that we in the UK aren't affected by the outcome of US elections? Are you that politically blinded?

Who's obtuse? You made the statement and if you want to discuss an actual coup attempt, just look at the last five years worth of Democrat lies and made up crap.

link   

Lol.

All of that except his debt is from the Dems.

Do some research, it isn't. There are cases from before he ran for office waiting for him to leave office.

He has been protected from this, like all presidents are, while in the White House.
edit on 7/1/21 by djz3ro because: To remove all the "Reply to"'s

link   
a reply to: panoz77

CNN just now said that the FBI are starting investigations into the "leaders of the insurrection".

...into the ones that cheated the elections with the help of the intelligence sector? That would be great news! Why do I think because it's CNN that this is not what it means?

link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Who's obtuse? You made the statement and if you want to discuss an actual coup attempt, just look at the last five years worth of Democrat lies and made up crap.

Remind me when the Democrats invaded the Capitol?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Lol.

All of that except his debt is from the Dems.

Do some research, it isn't. There are cases from before he ran for office waiting for him to leave office.

He has been protected from this, like all presidents are, while in the White House.

Maybe he'll set up a pardon for himself. I would.

edit on 1/7/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There is no healing a divide like this, this divide has been present for over 200 years now. It takes various shapes over time, changes to fit the new culture in the country, and keeps right on ticking. Heck it was there at the very beginning, why would colonists fight a war against their rulers? Because of a divide. The same with Middle Eastern countries, there is a divide. The EU and the UK, a divide. This is human nature you're talking about, it's been around a long time, and is not going anywhere soon.

Why would you wish it to go away? Do we want all people to think and act alike? I can't think of a worse fate for humanity than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join