It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Lawmakers Urged to Use Tunnels as Protests Add to D.C. Risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Washington, DC January 6, 2021

So here we have the Proud Boys in the House. I assume that ANTIFA will be around also. Plus other thousands from all sides and all countries throughout the world. All I know is that I know nothing. My fed contacts have fizzed as they no nothing. Everyone's in the dark. All we can go on is our instinct. So, for me it comes down to this. Was ANTIFA and the riots allowed by the Democrats or was all a reverse "psyop" by the Republicans, the CCP or others.

That's the ticket to the truth of this matter in my opinion as what kind of perverted animals in government would allow skull crackers just beat on their subjects, riot and burn. Correct, subjects, minions or useful idiots. Take your pick.

My coin on the election is that the numbers were tossed. I got that when I plopped my ass in front of the TV from 5:30 -7:00AM on November 4, 2020 and tuned into CNN and listened to Chris Coumo and a political expert discuss the POTUS vote in Pennsylvania. They went back and forth for some time. What flipped the situation for Chris was one huge Republican county. I forgot the name. I wonder if that tape of the show still exists.

In the end Coumo surmised that there was no way Joe Biden could or would win in Pennsylvania. He did the math over and oevr nad over again. Period. So here we are now. Can you just imagine that it has come to this:

Bloomberg Lawmakers Urged to Use Tunnels as Protests Add to D.C. Risk

(Bloomberg) -- U.S. lawmakers are receiving urgent security instructions in advance of potential violence in Washington tied to protests as Congress meets to certify Joe Biden as the next U.S. president. The precautions distributed Monday to members of the House and Senate include guidance to use underground tunnels while traveling between chambers in the Capitol and to nearby office buildings during the day. “Members and staff should expect demonstration activity and street closures” to affect access to the Capitol, the House sergeant-at-arms said in a memo.

The Iran protestors who chanted death to America years ago apparently were correct in calling the USA the Great Satan. I can only hope they are prepared as the political jackal's here will fan out globally as they need spoils of war to offset the USA national debt.

This will not end here.

Oh, this is on Wisconsin. I am still looking for the Pennsylvania tape:

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo couldn’t hide his disbelief as over 100 thousand ballots counted in Wisconsin after Election Night were all in Biden’s favor.

Jeesch

Update:

To add to the above the 04Nov20 morning show may have been a tape of the previous night. I don't know. Coumo was focused on the uncounted mail in and absentee ballets in Bucks and Philadelphia county which includes Philadelphia. He was comparing that against same in large Republican counties in Western Pennsylvania above Pittsburgh and the in the middle of the state. He felt there were enough voters there to offset the Philly region. Thus a Trump win.

I went to CNN today to their archives page. I typed in the following keywords:

Chris Cuomo 2020 Pennsylvania election. NO RESULTS FOUND.

I saw what I saw.

edit on 6-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 6-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 6-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
"They will not be able to walk down the street."

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The giant gavel
heheh...I recall distinctly the event before the house and senate had passed Obamacare...they purposefully walked across the lawn in front of a barricaded tea party crowd instead of using the customary tunnels as before, just to throw a middle finger at them, hoping they would respond...but they did not. It was a peculiar sight.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
All the right people have been bought off 😃

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So, for me it comes down to this. Was ANTIFA and the riots allowed by the Democrats or was all a reverse "psyop" by the Republicans, the CCP or others.

I have seen one video by someone on the street asking Jerry Nadler, that penguin looking guy with all the impeachment stuff about the riots, he denied it was happening. Looked guilty as hell to me.

Catherine Austin Fitts has been able to map the burn out zones to land reclamation projects. Amazon has come up as one potential buyer. This is how China rolls with land reclamation in its own lands, don't mess around in the poorer areas. It takes a little longer to go through the process here in Australia when the government does want that land for something, get some reasonable time and compensation to help with the move.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Jerry Nadler. Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The question is will this lite it up?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Rats scurrying around in tunnels. No imagery fits better for the average congressman.
edit on 612021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Burn the tunnels to flush them out. Deal with rats, like rats.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

Flood the Tunnels it causes less property damage.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

originally posted by: Nivhk

Flood the Tunnels it causes less property damage.

Thanks for the idea,now let me just text that to the guys in the area....done. Should be interesting to see who floats by.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Run cowards run!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Run cowards run!!!

They will NEVER be able to walk down the street again without security.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't see the issue, can't they go on vacation or recess like they do 200 days of the year?

What's the urgency?

China ordering them to move with a purpose?

top topics

join