It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacist accused of destroying Covid vaccines is ‘conspiracy theorist’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
carewemust...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Kurokage
People who haven't had a thorough mental exam should not be allowed to have access to the internet. PERIOD.

Says a Trump chatbot.
Why must y’all always bring cheetoh Jesus into this stuff. This was a perfectly decent thread until your hated spray tan God was brought up in our pristine CT-discussing sandbox

edit on 5-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Kurokage
People who haven't had a thorough mental exam should not be allowed to have access to the internet. PERIOD.

Says a Trump chatbot.
Why must y’all always bring cheetoh Jesus into this stuff. This was a perfectly decent thread until your hated spray tan God was brought up in our pristine CT-discussing sandbox

Necessary evil apparently

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
It used to be....people who prefer to think for themselves could be considered "conspiracy theorists", at least among the other CT circles.

Now, it's a strawman used by anyone trying to build or push a specific narrative. In this case, TPTB could use this term to blanket-label ANYONE who questions the vaccine, it's safety or it's effectiveness.

The "sheeple" out there regard the term "conspiracy theorist" in a negative context and immediately view someone labeled as such one who isn't stable, believes in crazy things and can snap at any moment. They've been conditioned to FEAR the person labeled with that term.

FEAR = CONTROL

Joe #wad and Mary Dip# out there now have a decision to make when considering the vaccine. Do I want to be labeled a CT if I have questions or do I want to be a good little square and take it, no questions asked

Exactly. It's just a redefining of words by the controllers to be used as a label to quickly slander someone.

There are conspiracies, that's a given. And some have been uncovered throughout history with justice served. They were only uncovered because someone at some point had a theory of wrongdoing. To me "Conspiracy Theorist" will always equal someone looking for truth and justice. Not accepting what the MSM spews out and doing some further digging is not a negative activity.

I think we should all just redefine what happens on sites like these by calling ourselves Corruption Investigators. It seems like it would be hard to make that a negative. Though after the past several years, who knows.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr
It's also the MSM who like to preach about how harmful it is to stereotype groups of people in order to stigmatise them.
Labelling them to smear and "other" them.
Trying to marginalise their lived experience and oppress them.

Yeah, they say that's bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

I think we should all just redefine what happens on sites like these by calling ourselves Corruption Investigators. It seems like it would be hard to make that a negative. Though after the past several years, who knows.

I prefer the term "truth seekers"
edit on 5-1-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists vs. State ran propaganda.

You only hear about one on MSM, you only get one type of result on Google. I'll let you figure out which.

Whose who in this day and age where all information is controlled through a faucet.

You're suppose to trust the heads you see talking daily that you'll never see in person, but you better be wary of your neighbor for the past 20 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: bluesjr

I prefer the term "truth seekers"
Isn’t Truther taken already? And yeah I do agree with you. My point being slander knows no boundary against inquisitive and curious minds....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: TerryDon79

The media used it for a specific reason though, which is the whole point.

Just forget about it if you can't understand.

They used it because he said it at some point..is that possible?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link