It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacist accused of destroying Covid vaccines is ‘conspiracy theorist’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
The very idea of conspiracy has been weaponized against us.

The term has been re-branded, turned into easily digestible sound bites and sets of slogans that stink of marketing agencies and a Coke vs Pepsi mentality.

If you had asked me 20 years if I was a conspiracy theorist, I probably would have said yes, but not anymore. The meaning of the word has been corrupted by the left/right sheep that bleat the loudest.

The truth is out there.

I want to believe.

That's very true.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Kurokage

So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist?

When someone admits to someone else that they’re a conspiracy theorist.

So, how alarmed should I be.....with an ATS name such as mine....crap....... and I do live in Wisconsin......should I run for the hills.....double crap...I already live in the hills of southwest Wi. !

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

I'd start packing now!!!!!

I wouldn't worry as long as you aren't planning any meetings or get togethers with like minded people...........

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'd be slightly more concerned about the fact that he destroyed a load of vaccines.
Not too worried about how he chose to identify.

As far as sensational headlines go "Vax Destroyer" would've been more eye catching.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Wouldn't a conspiracy theorist only be the people that come up with the conspiracy theories? Wouldn't everybody else be conspiracy readists or something?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist?

When someone admits to someone else that they’re a conspiracy theorist.

I agree with Terry. I think every single account holder on here would be considered a CT in some circles.

Another way to look at it is someone is considered a CT when it suits the narrative.

Not really there’s plenty of accounts on here that wouldn’t believe in a conspiracy even if one came up and smacked them in face.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The guy must watch MSM too much, I doubt if anyone here on ATS would do something like that. We try to debunk conspiracies here, not go out and force our beliefs down others throats....well, at least most of us that are conservative science based members don't.

I do not believe the vaccine was properly evaluated, but it is a vaccine and it will help many people to avoid this illness. Has it been properly evaluated? I do not believe so, but many people believe it. Destroying those doses was not good. Lots of people need vaccines, and as of yet they are not forcing people to take it.

Here is an article I read from BMJ

www.bmj.com...

This article does not have all the trial tables that show adverse effects, I cannot find that article.

Even with the information I have read it is probably beneficial for the majority of people to take the vaccine...hopefully they will not get long term autoimmune effects from it but hey, I have autoimmune problems, I am still alive...I don't want to get a severe reaction to this vaccine because of past reactions to the influenza vaccine though, so I will not take it.

I sure the hell would not destroy vaccines that others may need though,

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have seen the MSM doing their best to discredit “conspiracy theorists”:recently, terms like dangerous, paranoid, crazy etc.. al followed by conspiracy theorists..

This just tells me these conspiracy theorists might be on to something... propaganda can backfire but they can’t get that through their thick heads.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Are we walking a fine line when we post unproven stories? I

Not everyone posts to get the word out or because they believe
what there posting 100%. I know I post all the time and a lot of
it is for peer review. And to see what others think get some
feed back. That's what so many don't understand so they think
they can just boast on to a thread and ignore the content.

That does a hell of a lot of good right there. It does
nothing for anyone. So many posts I've made I don't want
believe are true. But I see it thru what my eyes see and
my view of the world i e it's full of wicked people gravitating
to places of power. So if I'm looking for some good intel? It's not
gonna come from a G-D troll.

Respect
edit on 5-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

A lot on conspiracy theories are out there or are at least on the fringes of what's considered "normal". I remember the people that "communicated" with Martians, conspiracy theorists tend to get lazily lumped in with those types.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Not everyone posts to get the word out or because they believe
what there posting 100%.

That maybe true but it's the gullible that then read that post and take it as truth and possibly end up acting on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I will speak to this question you asked right here

Are we walking a fine line when we post unproven stories? Is it just freedom of speech or libel/slander if you can't prove your claims/facts?

A case can be made that you have walked this fine line with the headline . The headline, though it is not your wording but a direct quote of the article read treads that line and if you are asking me tips over into the ''fowl'' zone.

The only information available in the article is where it is stated that the DA told the judge that fella is ''an admitted conspiracy theorist'' is all we have to go on. The word of one man, the DA as reported by another man, the guy who wrote the piece, and that's it.

As the headline of the article is stated as fact, when in reality it is not yet a public fact is propagandist. IT's over that line you mentioned. But we can expect that kind of hysteria from the press.

However your posting of the exact headline does cross that line for me. It repeats and unproven ''fact'' as fact. Now, had you added one word to the headline it would have not crossed that line you brought up. "IS" blah blah blah.

However again, you raised this topic in a conspiracy forum so there might be little doubt that you are not consciously passing on false information because of the general audience here. But the article itself can be taken as propaganda for stating ''hearsay'' as fact. Catch my drift here?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And if a person doesn't post they may end up acting on it.

See that. That's kind of thing that is often missed by people
who think they know better. I would never act anything fresh
in my mind with out long bouts pondering and group intel. But I
know also there are people that do. Just had a conversation
about this in another thread maybe half hour ago. I never
take the word of someone who comes off like they have all
the answers in fact I steer clear of them. Conceded before
concise every time. It's the ones that are mannered well
and listen more than they speak that I would rather hear
from.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People who haven't had a thorough mental exam should not be allowed to have access to the internet. PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree with that but how would the logistics be practical?

No doubt there are people out there that would go on a murder
spree if they weren't allowed on the net.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People who haven't had a thorough mental exam should not be allowed to have access to the internet. PERIOD.

Really? And you think you would be allowed, your opinions are often not exactly "normal".

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It used to be....people who prefer to think for themselves could be considered "conspiracy theorists", at least among the other CT circles.

Now, it's a strawman used by anyone trying to build or push a specific narrative. In this case, TPTB could use this term to blanket-label ANYONE who questions the vaccine, it's safety or it's effectiveness.

The "sheeple" out there regard the term "conspiracy theorist" in a negative context and immediately view someone labeled as such one who isn't stable, believes in crazy things and can snap at any moment. They've been conditioned to FEAR the person labeled with that term.

FEAR = CONTROL

Joe #wad and Mary Dip# out there now have a decision to make when considering the vaccine. Do I want to be labeled a CT if I have questions or do I want to be a good little square and take it, no questions asked

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

It would be interesting to know on which side of the political fence he may have been leaning.

They were probably dying to also attempt to brand him as "far right" but I suspect that would be easily disproved so they had to fall back on CT as the new bogeyman.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Have you seen the film the untouchables? There is a line where Sean Connery says 'Who would claim to be that who was not?'

A pharmacist makes drugs unusable because they don't think they help. Possibly seeking to reduce his time in incarceration.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Says a Trump chatbot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join