It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacist accused of destroying Covid vaccines is ‘conspiracy theorist’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

A Wisconsin pharmacist accused of deliberately sabotaging more than 500 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine has told investigators that he tampered with the vials because he believed them to be unsafe.

He was fired by the medical centre after employees discovered that the 57 vials, containing 570 doses of the vaccine, had been left out on 24 and 25 December. He was arrested a week later, according to ABC News.

The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services has also opened an investigation into claims from two employees at the medical centre that Mr Brandenburg brought a weapon to work, according to ABC.

.....the 46-year-old is an “admitted conspiracy theorist,” but did not elaborate further on that claim...

Pharmacist accused of destroying Covid vaccines is ‘conspiracy theorist’

A link to the original news site.. The Independent.

I've posted this story because I think it brings up an important point......

admitted conspiracy theorist

So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist? Membership of a site like this perhaps? Going and meeting certain groups of people? Maybe just being a loner reading conspiracy type books?

When does your "beliefs" in a subject on a site like ATS become a reason to act? In my opinion acting on hearsay, Facebook posts and Youtube videos should never be a reason to act and never something you've read off a single internet site but when does reading a website or watching a video push your "buttons" to act and when should a person do so if they feel a cause is just?

Are we walking a fine line when we post unproven stories? Is it just freedom of speech or libel/slander if you can't prove your claims/facts?
We had small acts of vandalism to network masts when people made false claims that 5G was linked to Covid, we've also seen random attacks on Chinese people who have nothing to do with Covid or the CCP.
A lot of this has occurred because of ignorance or poorly informed people posting misinformation.

edit on 5-1-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist?

When someone admits to someone else that they’re a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Personally I think the root of the problem is our masters have lost all credibility. A while ago.
You can build only so long on a civilisation myth of double standards and cognitive dissonance before it swings back and bites you in your heini.

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: psychology not physics

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

When people aren't "conspiracy theorists" which is just a propaganda term anyways used to discredit anyone they want to discredit, they will still be accused of it when it suits the MSM when they defend people who they know are dirty but they still support them. Hillary for an example calls anyone this when called to the carpet on her wrongdoings.
edit on 5-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That’s nice.

Not sure what that has to do with said person admitting he is a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I agree with Terry. I think every single account holder on here would be considered a CT in some circles.

Another way to look at it is someone is considered a CT when it suits the narrative.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I've posted this story because I think it brings up an important point......

admitted conspiracy theorist

So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist? Membership of a site like this perhaps? Going and meeting certain groups of people? Maybe just being a loner reading conspiracy type books?

It depends on who said that, himself or someone else.

If it was himself then we have to believe him, as he is, supposedly, the person that knows him better.

If it was someone else then it may say more about that person than about him.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

That’s nice.

Not sure what that has to do with said person admitting he is a conspiracy theorist.

His use of the term and applying it to himself is a different form and application of the term, and it is doubtful he ever mentioned it after being arrested, more likely the reporters did some digging on details of the guy and discovered that tidbit. but the media liked it because it adds more to the guy being bat sht crazy anyways. They need that because whether or not the vaccines are dangerous, the MSM doesn't support that position,plus it could damage the profits of pharmaceutical companies who spend millions on advertising using that same MSM.

If you would have put more thought into what I said earlier you may have seen my meaning.
edit on 5-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The terms "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theorists" have been tools of societal control for 60 or more years.

Most of what we see in the community is the result of various government operations to disseminate malicious and divisive information in which they have the assistance of the media and the pols.

When individuals focus more on belief rather than rationality in regard to these issues, they're goaded into making outlandish statements and actions (like our pharmacist here) which is then used to reinforce the idea that any thought of "conspiracy" is crazy and evil.

... and we do most of their work for them when we don't work based on the best facts we can get.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Again, that has nothing to do with the person admitting they’re a conspiracy theorist.

I was just answering the OPs question

edit on 512021 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Again, that has nothing to do with the person admitting they’re a conspiracy theorist.

Oh yes it does. When did he admit it? The MSM used it as opportunity to add to his discrediting in defense of those millions of dollars the drug companies give them to advertise their stuff. Otherwise why even mention that he is an admitted conspiracy theorist?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

When did he admit it?

Go and ask him.

Here, I’ll mane it real simple.

You can’t be an admitted anything unless you admit you are that something.

It’s basic friggin English!
edit on 512021 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The media used it for a specific reason though, which is the whole point.

Just forget about it if you can't understand.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I think that everyone today, because of the internet, fits that description.

My neighbor spends all his time in the garden, his wife never watches the news, and the TV is stuck on the Hallmark channel, is regularly attacked by their son in law, with his beliefs. So they are even contaminated, though they admit half the time they don't understand half of what he is talking about, and that their grandchildren parrot everything he says.

Because of social media, the number of experts have grown immensely. They are flocking together like lemmings, and are being weaponized.

So now you have TPTB controlling the angry woke masses, that don't realize that they are still asleep. They are just awake in a virtual world that is not real, but potentially deadly.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The media used it for a specific reason though, which is the whole point.

So? What’s that got to do with me answering the OPs question of “So what makes someone an admitted conspiracy theorist?”

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

when ones tin foil hat is two times to small for ones head. it exerts extreme pressure on ones brain.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The very idea of conspiracy has been weaponized against us.

The term has been re-branded, turned into easily digestible sound bites and sets of slogans that stink of marketing agencies and a Coke vs Pepsi mentality.

If you had asked me 20 years if I was a conspiracy theorist, I probably would have said yes, but not anymore. The meaning of the word has been corrupted by the left/right sheep that bleat the loudest.

The truth is out there.

I want to believe.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
The very idea of conspiracy has been weaponized against us.

The term has been re-branded, turned into easily digestible sound bites and sets of slogans that stink of marketing agencies and a Coke vs Pepsi mentality.

If you had asked me 20 years if I was a conspiracy theorist, I probably would have said yes, but not anymore. The meaning of the word has been corrupted by the left/right sheep that bleat the loudest.

The truth is out there.

I want to believe.

^^^^^
THIS

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Otherwise why even mention that he is an admitted conspiracy theorist?

The Police may be using and reporting the conspiracy angle so they can say he planned it, so he can't say it was a spur of the moment thing maybe?

edit on 5-1-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Otherwise why even mention that he is an admitted conspiracy theorist?

The Police may being using and reporting the conspiracy angle so they can say he planned it, so he can't say it was a spur of the moment thing maybe?

Yes exactly! The reason they even included that part about this guy, it is to their advantage to do so in many ways.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join