It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is She "All That"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Now, I don’t do this very often, but I need to tell of an experience I had yesterday. What I am about to write here could equally apply to either sex of the human persuasion. In this particular case, being a man, this applies to women. And no, this isn’t a dirty old man post; it is meant in the most complimentary and flattering way possible. First though, a question:

Did you ever see a person where time suddenly just stopped? Where the world just stopped turning and there was complete silence? I’d never experienced that…before yesterday.

Now I know that men’s taste in women varies infinitely. Some men love brown hair, some blonde. Some like heavier set, some very thin. Some love a certain cultural background (Asian, European, African, Indian, etc.). Some love short hair, some love long. Some like a certain smile or facial structure, to others this doesn’t matter. The combinations and criteria are endless. It would seem there is no one single universal perfect opposite sex. Or, is there?

I’m walking down the sidewalk at the grocery store, going to my car. Out of the beauty salon in front of me steps two women. One of them is just average by my taste, short, somewhat heavy, stringy dishwater blonde hair, dressed kind of shabbily. The other, well, I’ll get to her in a moment. The two girls are together and they appear to be friends, happily chatting and joking with each other. As they both step completely out of the door, suddenly there is this blinding flash of light. Maybe it was just a flash of the sun’s reflection off the salon door as it closed, buuuut…I don’t think so.

Then time just stopped! Seriously! Just frozen.

Standing before me was the most beautiful female creature I have ever laid eyes upon. I wasn’t the only one either. Every male within a 200 yards was the same, just frozen, jaw agape. I was literally stunned, and I don’t mean this in an arbitrary way either. I’m talking about stunned as in, hit with a stun gun, type of paralyzed. Even other women were stunned.

The first thought to enter my paralyzed mind was, I wondered if it was possible for there to be just one single woman who was the universal definition of physically “perfect”. Seriously! She had long brown hair (I don’t even like long brown hair). She had to be pushing 6 feet tall (I prefer shorter). The way she was dressed was pure class, but left exactly nothing to the imagination. Tall grey suede boots above her knees (I don’t like long boots like that). Black velour tights (okay, I like those, especially on a body like hers), and a nice darker grey sweater. Her jewelry was very classily understated, and she had almost zero ‘warpaint’ on. She was a natural beauty almost beyond comprehension.

I was stopped in my tracks. Speechless. She was happy, joking with her friend and she carried herself with a pride you don’t often see. She was completely happy in her skin. She was hands-down the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen in my entire life (just don’t know any other way to say it). She was beautiful, and she knew it, but not in an arrogant way. Had my wife been with me I’m pretty sure I even would have been spared a kick to the shin for choking up the way I did; this girl really was “all that”.

Now, if this event had taken place on Rodeo Drive in CA with their $5,000 hair jobs, and $50,000 outfits, plastic surgeons on speed dial and million dollar cars, well, that would have been one thing. But this didn’t take place on Rodeo Drive, and Great Clips doesn’t do $5,000 hair jobs. It took place in Podunk Town, America. And, they didn’t get into a million dollar car, it was just a regular old Honda Accord.

When the door of their car shut I snapped out of my trance. I looked around and everyone around me was regaining consciousness as well. One guy was standing there holding the door to the liquor store open for no one in particular. He’d opened it originally for a woman entering the store. She’d long since gone, and he was just standing there holding the door open. Time had just stopped. Soon enough the world around me started to ‘re-boot’, and things eventually returned to normal.

And that, my friends, is a true story.

edit on 1/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's been a few years, but I saw one of those elusive creatures. If you'd have asked me my name at the time, I'd have had to think for a couple seconds.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your wife starts juicing KALE and you are already looking to trade her in.
KALE is like that.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, she hasn't yet, so there's still hope.

On a serious note though, I didn't look at this girl with that in mind. I just admired her sheer awesomeness. I was in no way 'worthy'.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

A gazillion years ago when I was in university, I had a friend that had that ability. I loved going out with her because she gave me the super power of being invisible.

She also had the power of oblivion. She didn't seem to know that she stopped people in their tracks. Men, women, even children. In the begining it amazed me, but over time it was just normal.

She was as pretty inside as she was outside, often more so.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have never seen one of these elusive ''creatures'' you describe. I have seen many different women of all shapes sizes and colours that are Beautiful though, one day maybe ...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

They are very rare indeed.

Very, very, rare.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't think it was just the looks, you cut into it when you wrote you think she is confident. It's what she radiates and beauty really comes from the inside. The most pretty face can not shine if the one who wears it, is not happy.

These moments! I had one similar but with a bear of a man. Not overly body built but naturally wide and strong. I think he was in his late 30s, it was the voice and behavior that enchanted me. So calm and to the ground, he was very polite to the waitress and didn't want to cause any trouble. I could overhear the conversation as I was at the table next to him. He ate alone, too and distracted me from my own plate. Our looks crossed a few times but he shy-ed away. Never saw him again, I swore to myself If I ever see him again I'm going to approach him.

Other time was in Berlin in a club, she was so stunning with everything and just natural. When I entered the club, she stood out like someone shone a light on her. Amazing dancer, Latina background. I wasn't her type :-/

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Did you ever see a person where time suddenly just stopped?

Yes.
I married her .
43 years ago.
Never looked again.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What I am about to write here could equally apply to either sex of the human persuasion.

I can confirm this. I had my own such moment. And I am not easily impressed!

It was literally an Olympic moment. An Olympic diver to be specific. I was very very pregnant with my first and I had just come out of the shower when I glanced at the television and my eyes beheld the most perfect male person my eyes had ever been blessed to behold!!! It stopped me dead in my tracks. It wasn't at all sexual or romantic. Nothing like that. Just absolute awe and wonder at this most perfect specimen of a man. I might even have sworn at that moment that he was glowing in his perfect glory.

I have never forgotten it. I have no idea where he was from or what his name was or where he placed in his events! I'm glad I never tried to find out. Now I just have this perfect memory of the perfect man (or at least the perfect male physique!). Reality might have spoiled it for me.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes.
I married her .
43 years ago.
Never looked again.

Best answer ever!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I've seen some beautiful women over the years but no I can't say time stopped.
My wife and I appreciate the art of a perfect body. Walking down the sidewalk she will say something like "did you see that?"..yes..yes I did.

We also have an understanding that if Jessica Alba knocks on our door I am leaving with ms alba.

At the same time if ryan Reynolds knocks I'll help her pack.... I am realistic ya know.

All that being said... I've lost count of the number of times the alarm clock wakes us up in the morning and we are holding hands while sleeping.
Neither of us remember doing it.

Some things are just deeper than beauty.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Im very sure I know who you're talking about. He's a former South African swimmer and he modelled for a large local jewelry house. You want a pic?

edit on 5-1-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Boadicea

Im very sure I know who you're talking about. He's a former South African swimmer and he modelled for a large local jewelry house. You want a pic?

How funny that you know!

Sure -- I'd love to see how he aged. He's probably like my husband... and fine cheese and wine... just gets better with age.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why you no post pics? Lame....

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why you no post pics? Lame....

He was frozen in time.
You can't take pics when you are frozen in time.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
He was frozen in time.
You can't take pics when you are frozen in time.

Someone needs to attend Augies's School of Creepishness.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah, I know what you are talking about.

When I was a teen working at a mall, I saw this chick who was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.... time literally slowed down. It was like some sh*t out of a movie. There was literally an aurora around this woman.

All I remember is she was mixed... black and white. Green eyes. Fair light brown complexion. Apparently was from Russia.
Think a cross between maybe Halle Berry and Beyonce.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Plot twist: It was a dude.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Plot twist: It was a dude.

Bigger plot twist: That dude was DB.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join