It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is She "All That"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
He was frozen in time.
You can't take pics when you are frozen in time.

Someone needs to attend Augies's School of Creepishness.

Herman Munster shoes that don't have lift.... with a GoPro built into the top of the toes.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Plot twist: It was a dude.

Okay, then I'm totally GAY!

BOOM!! Just as simple as that!

ETA - Damn proud of it too!
edit on 1/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If im correct its this guy, the media made a real fuss about him.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My daughter hated carrots, and I mean hated and absolutely refused to eat any as a child.

We went to a restaurant and there was this server. I don’t know any way to put it other than this man was
Drop dead gorgeous. He was just a beautiful creature. He looks down at my little daughter and asks her if she wants some carrots. She gives him a big smile and nods her head yes.
He looked very much like Clark Kent in the original Superman movie but much more beautiful.
My husband did not let my daughter and I live that one down...

To this day we still talk about the waiter so beautiful that he could make kids eat carrots!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

To this day we still talk about the waiter so beautiful that he could make kids eat carrots!

HA!! That's great!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I guess the question becomes was this chick so hot that she could get FCD to eat kale...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

See, just like I said. It's not restricted to one sex or the other!

The old saying used to be 'she's so good looking she could stop a clock'...and the gal I saw yesterday did exactly that!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, my mantra is...just because I already ordered doesn't mean I can't still look at the menu.

So, in answer to your question...if I hadn't ordered already, and I thought it would make one iota of a difference, I'd be buying up KALE futures on the commodities market by the metric ton!

edit on 1/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Plot twist: It was a dude.

Kayla Autumn Ward?

edit on 5-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Well shucks... I'm pretty sure that's not him. Not the guy I'm thinking of, who was taller and/or leaner. Let me see what I can find...

I'm back. I knew I shouldn't pull at that thread! I've looked at lots of pics of divers and didn't see him. But I saw lots of pics that were not pretty... not pretty at all. Who knew diving could get so ugly???

I've learned my lesson though. I'll just cherish my oh-so-happy memory and not think about reality!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

🙄🤔🙄🙄

Sorry edit: needed to make this look a Natural as possible. 🤗

edit on 5-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In an answer to the question "is she all that? "

I'd say very likely so, for you to sit down and write this post makes me want to see a picture of her.

Reminds me of the old movie Excalibur where Uther Pendragon with one glance wants his rival's wife so much, he wastes the peace they have just declared and pleas with Merlin to "weave his magic" so he can have her just once. I can't find the scene where he pleads with Merlin, but it's become a running joke since the 80's when my brother or I see a beautiful, stunning, off the charts woman that is out of our league even when we were younger, we think "Merlin weave your magic"

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, she hasn't yet, so there's still hope.

On a serious note though, I didn't look at this girl with that in mind. I just admired her sheer awesomeness. I was in no way 'worthy'.

Uh uh, uh uh, of course you weren’t 😂

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Undoubtedly an alien! ha ha.
About 20 years ago I was playing beach volleyball in Playa del Carmen. Mid game a lady came walking by, all movement stopped. The ball hit the sand and no body moved. She was beyond beautiful. She would have been completely comfortable walking her tiger in a swimsuit commercial. Apparently she made an impression, I still remember her.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Out of the beauty salon in front of me steps two women. One of them is just average by my taste, short, somewhat heavy, stringy dishwater blonde hair, dressed kind of shabbily. The other, well, I’ll get to her in a moment

Is it possible that this 6 foot brunette was average too? But only enhanced by the "shabbily" appearance of the friend?

Unlike the last lady I posted above, this lady is actually a lady.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

simp...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
simp...

Because he didn't take a pic for us or because he'd eat the kale for her?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because he'd eat kale for her. I could care less about the pic. (Truth is I could care less whether someone eats kale like a simp or not, as well... but it did need said in this situation.)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was kinda hoping for 'both'.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What's that mean?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join