It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunters in Twitter Meltdown over Video of 'Burning Alien Ship' - WATCH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
These events are the result of contrails, created when exhaust gas from a high-altitude plane combine with water vapour in extremely cold environments.

The consequential linear clouds often have vivid red or orange hues due to the Sun reflecting from them at sunrise and sunset.a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I watched this again 3-4 times last night, and now I can see that it's likely a contrail.

The key for me was eventually recognizing that the relative motion of the object WRT to the cameria is NOT top right of frame to lower left of the frame, but moving away from the observer in the direction the camera is pointed (i.e. front of the frame to back of the frame).

The appearance of the churning/roiling almost flame like leading edge of the object is actually the glimmer of warmer air leaving the rear of the wing engines, because the observer is looking almost directly behind the jet as its traveling away from the camera.

It was much like an optical illusion, as for me, what I thought was the tip of an object traveling at a downward angle (right to left) was actually I guess the outer edge of the left wing as we're watching the plane travel away from us, looking almost directly behind it.

Very strange indeed. I bet it might've become easier to notice the optical illusion if the person recording had moved around a bit while taking the footage. In any case, it's a testament to how your mind can be tricked into seeing something on a screen based on misinterpreting motion, color, angles, etc.

So fortunately no massive space rock barely missed colliding with us, but unfortunately now IMO the video is not so exhilarating.

Good find nonetheless OP!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Thanks for your time and comments. However. did you observe this or is it just me?

[1] It's a cloudy day.

[2] How many commercial airliners or military fly at that angle.

Just sayin.

edit on 3-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Guys fine and your probably correct.

However, I have enough of the orange UFO's pics from videos from all around the world to discern that they appear to be a triangular craft. In my opinion they are USA space toys. I have several other members here who also have footage.

Another in this site with many stars and bars here reached out to me via PM about a TV documentary via ATS. My fed contacts wont touch it nor even comment to my emails on the entire orange subject only to write that they are real and when someone videos them ""they" move them around". The Black Vault wrote back they see a triangle but then they disappeared from contact so my guess any show would be DOA.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's not "flying at that angle" it's the perspective of the camera that makes it look that way. As pointed out, it's flying away from the camera.

As for a cloudy day, you're more likely to see contrails when there are more clouds.
edit on 1/3/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

But alien life conspiracy theorist Scott Waringclaims the footage in fact captured a UFO re-entering Earth’s atmosphere.

He wrote on his ufosightingsdaily blog: “On December 27 a bright burning UFO shot across the sky over West Virginia and neighbouring states in the US.

Scott again.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I don't see mention of 'orb', a favorite of UFO threads. Orb on fire as it crashes.

Pretty sure an alien pilot's cigarette (or whatever they call it) caught the ship on fire.

The real shame is how many of these alien craft fly all over the universe only to crash on Earth. The planet must be in a dead spot in the universe.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Thanks for your time and comments. However. did you observe this or is it just me?

[1] It's a cloudy day.

I did indeed note the high cloud ceiling, and that actually was nagging me when I first saw the footage to discard the possibility of it being a space rock. For something of that size (dozens of feet in diameter) to make that kind display on re-entry, over several minutes, it'd have to be like 40+ MILES above the earth. For context, I went back and looked up the appx. altitude Columbia shuttle was at during break up, and things started to go sideways at around 40 miles up, when the multiple fireballs and brilliant lights were visible over Texas.

So if it had been an atmospheric entry or partial entry, the clouds would have to be HIGHER than the object, as depicted in the film, and there are no clouds I'm aware of that form 50+ miles above the Earth, as that is getting past the upper reaches of our atmosphere

originally posted by: Waterglass
[2] How many commercial airliners or military fly at that angle.

Just sayin.

Like Zaphod said, and this is what made me reconsider what I was seeing, the camera+observer are right around 6o'clock to the plane, watching it move away. It's an optical illusion; you are not watching an object plunge down to Earth at at 30-40 degree angle. It's moving AWAY from the camera, not crossing the horizon from right to left.

Give it a look a few times and you'll see it.

It's sill a cool video, even if it doesn't portray what we (or at least I) originally thought.
edit on 3-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: Fix URL

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

So let’s parlay. I will post another thread about that so called Meteoroid that "bounced" off the earth’s atmosphere last September 22, 2020. I have not as anther member already did. It fizzled on the vine

Well there are two videos. One before and one after enhancement from the European Space Agency. I wrote about it on another blog. I asked my readers to comment as to whether I was viewing fake videos. They responded that I saw the virgin video on YouTube before the geometric shape object was scrubbed and replaced.

Hmmm………………………

TBD gentle reader.

edit on 24-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Waterglass
Member is offline.
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:34 AM
"Well before you hang up there is a video for your entertainment. As I was writing this I was interrupted by a call from Jamaica at 876-428-3210. I don't know anyone from Jamaica."

I Googled the phone number and this is the search result:

Search and share unknown phone numbers
United States (+1)

8764283210 / 876-428-3210
Summary: Suspicious(190 searches · 0 comments · 0 negatives · 0 positives · 2021-01-06 updated)
Basic Info: Jamaica · Mobile (Digicel)
Leave a comment about the caller's company and purpose.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
The saucer that crashed on Mars is more interesting. It will be there waiting, when humankind arrives to investigate.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, did China, as part of the NWO put that Cube on the back side of the Moon as a stage prop? So when Covid fizzles the ET card will be played for One World Government? From what I read it will take their rover 2-3 months to get to thew "cube"

Timing seems right

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The current UFO society isn't the same crowd as the old UFO society. These folks are empty, insincere, fake and opportunistic. They're the progeny of the tabloid oligarchs and do nothing but fabricate nonsense to sell as an entertainment product. The people behind all the top secret Blue Books and Roswells were of a skeptical, highly educated and deeply informed state of living and had a plethora of other outstanding qualities. They're all gone now and in their place are these clowns. I don't pay attention to this stuff anymore. This subject is dead. You don't know the right people.
edit on 12-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It is indeed hard to predict how much influence Earth's gravity will have on objects that pass by.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

This subject is dead. You don't know the right people.

I see your knew here, but you might want to take note of whose active on this website and their involvement in all this for DECADES before you start spouting off like youre an authority on the subject

Im sure Kellyprettybear would be supremely amused at your statement

top topics

<< 1   >>

join