It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunters in Twitter Meltdown over Video of 'Burning Alien Ship' - WATCH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well before you hang up there is a video for your entertainment. As I was writing this I was interrupted by a call from Jamaica at 876-428-3210. I don't know anyone from Jamaica.

UFO hunters in Twitter meltdown over video of 'burning alien ship' - WATCH

This video was taken several days ago and since we have so many members on this site I thought I would post this. In my opinion after I took a screenshot of the video and zoomed in 600% and went from color to negative I view to what appears to be a triangular shape among the "flames". Does anyone remember the so called "meteor" that skipped off earths atmosphere a couple of months ago. Yes, another triangle. My professional opinion

Seems to me these are either of USA origin with made in china parts or simply China owned craft. I mean most experts will claim this is a Chinese lantern. Right? Brilliant fellows to say the least. I mean its not a bird, not a plane and its certainly NOT superman. Right? A sign from God. Nope.

On Sunday, December 27, 2020, many people on the US east coast took to Twitter to report a strange sight in the skies. Numerous videos were swiftly uploaded to social media apparently showing an object dramatically burning-up as it hurtled to Earth – with one clip attracting more than 1.4 million views alone. The clips showed as the bright orange fireball shot across the skies in a stunning display.

Such spectacular incidents are actually quite common phenomena with far more prosaic explanations. The American Meteor Society has confirmed most of these so-called ‘fireballs’ are not meteorites or associated space debris.

Move your cursor over the image. Then RH click on your mouse and select View Image. The image will increase in size. Look for the geometric shadows. This screenshot was taken at the 14 - 15 second mark of the video. The software used was FastStone Image Viewer. Its free software.

So all, have at it and Happy New Year

Here one from a video taken on 20Dec20.

As zoomed:

edit on 2-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 2-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-1-2021 by Waterglass because: 600%

edit on 2-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 2-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That's wild; whatever that object is it looks pretty large.

I looked around a bit, and I found a potential explanation for the fireball: a sizable 'near Earth object' was making a pass by right around that time. Maybe it tracked nearer to Earth than expected and got a little "too close for comfort"

SciTechDaily December 2020 Skywatchers Guide

December 27

Sometime around Sunday, December 27, 2020 (2020-Dec-27 07:44 UTC with 1 day, 9 hours, 43 minutes uncertainty), Near Earth Object (2016 AF2), between 7 and 16 meters (23 to 51 feet) across, will pass the Earth at between 3.8 and 11.2 lunar distances (nominally 7.3), traveling at 5.35 kilometers per second (11,970 miles per hour).

A 50' diameter space rock, if it actually survived re-entry could make a pretty big boom; it is roughly the same size as the Chelyabinsk meteor

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll be the bubble burster. Contrail lit by sun.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Could it be this? this looks V shaped.
If not i have no other idea.

link   

Sunlit contrails.

Must be useless UFO hunters if they’re in meltdown.

link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

What puzzles me is that I have looked at 100's of those "orange" UFO videos as seen in all countries throughout the world. In around 70%, one can make out faint straight edges. They aren't pixels. Some times they aren't faint edges as they are a quite pronounced geometric shapes, as in that meteor skipping video.

Typically triangular.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Its an obvious commercial airliner. Wings and all.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

OK, go ahead, believe. I also believe in my stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think it was a plane contrail IMO.

You can usually make out the body of planes creating contrails like that (being only around 30k feet in altitude), and to get that degree of red/orange color from sun reflectivity, the body of the plane would be shining like crazy, just like in Fisherr's video. I see no reflection at the tip of the mass. The object had a very very low albedo/apparent brightness from how I saw it.

The material trailing the object looked like something burning, it didn't look at like a cloudy, ice crystal type of substance.

This looked much higher up in the sky then 9-10 miles or whatever altitude an airliner would travel at. From my perspective this looked a bit similar to the Columbia shuttle disaster in 2003, but whatever this object was, it wasn't fragmenting into pieces like the shuttle, it was burning as a single huge fireball

If this was indeed NEO AF2 2016, and I'm not saying without a doubt it was, then, wow, it tracked WAY closer to Earth than had been expected, and I would be a bit curious why there wasn't more attention raised about it's approach and trajectory. Very curious to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah, probably just a bad reentry.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Mmm... something seems off here. Usually sunlit contrails would have an orange(ish) background which is absent here. Difficult to say given the limited information.

What camera was used? What time of day/night?
What exact location?
What weather conditions at the time of filming?

For atmospheric entry objects, you would normally have a bright white light on the tip (or entry edge) of the object, followed by a darker yellow, then orange light effect. Not saying this is an atmospheric "entrance". Simply pointing that out.

If it's an object already in the atmosphere, then I have questions regarding its rate of descend. Seems slow to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I don't think it ever fully entered the atmosphere. Assuming that it IS an object entering Earth's atmosphere, something that big, that is not breaking into smaller chunks like Columbia did, is an indication that it's one large chunk of material (like a big hunk of iron and nickel) and not say, a bolide or even man-made object that would split into many individual fragments and appear as a swarm of mini meteorites with discrete tiny balls of flame, like Columbia.

I think it was the NEO 2106 AF2, it came closer to Earth than was predicted, and it approached (thankfully) at a shallow enough angle that it skipped off our atmosphere. Otherwise, we would be hearing about a big boom in the sky or a similar incident that alarmed a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is a very detailed thread about a similar incident that happened in Hawaii, the debunker had an excellent analysis of this aerial phenomenon. It was "Hawaii's Fireball" see below it's an as extensive answer as I've ever seen and is no doubt correct

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Dunno what it is?

By "Twitter meltdown", I'll assume, in English, means......"there was some interest in....".

Not a real meltdown.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I'll be the bubble burster. Contrail lit by sun.

contrailscience.com...

Yup,
And we already have had this one doing the rounds here...and of course, 'The Express' does like to turn the mundane into the exotic.

edit on 2-1-2021 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I guess it is unidentified to most, but I'd wager a modest bet that it's a sunlit contrail or at "best" a satellite coming back to Earth. I could liven it up by speculating that it was a satellite that got shot down in some clandestine war in space... but it ain't no "mother ship."

It would be nifty if we knew what time of day it was seen... a low sun will light up contrails more often.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That is still quite small and quite far.

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I was cured back in 2012 when this started. That said, I've seen plenty I can't explained as well. All any of us can do is use our personal version of reality to interpret what we experience. QP is like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dear Jesus, when will people be able to recognize a simple jet contrail?

"Heh! Never!"

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Looks liek a HUge triangle,using friction of re entry to slow down or powering its batteries back up with the plasma.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join