It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The intentions behind COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
OK, big brain time. COVID is a test-run for the actual plannedemic set to occur within a few years. The "COVID vaccine" is actually designed to be effective for the future virus. First, split America into the obedient and the "disobedient", (I should note the "disobedient" category houses many conservatives). The main goal here is to condition the disobedient to question the validity of modern healthcare and groom them for the real pandemic.

In 2022, the actual, extremely deadly virus is unleashed and the "real" pandemic begins. Remember, the "COVID vaccine" was actually made for this virus. The disobedient, conditioned by the media and nefarious politicians to dismiss it as "another hoax" will succumb to disease. This will leave a much smaller population with only the most obedient left for the elite to rule over.

Chew on that!

Pretty sure I would rather check out than live through that only to end up a slave anyways

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
If 3/4 of the earths population is developing nations we send foreign aid to them. Now you think they want to hand over a UBI.

A lot of the foreign aid sent is in the form of loans so it isn't like there isn't an incentive to send it.

If the UBI is offered in similar fashion then "they" would be all for it.

A techno fascist world government is going to be rolled out and the winners have already been chosen

The winners were already chosen for the previous system as well. If the outcome is the same, just with a different look then, what is the big deal?
edit on 31-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

One way or another, most politicians betray their base.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Frankly I find it likely that covid is completely genuine,
and it evolved naturally from the earlier strain of SARS.

Personally I find it highly unlikely that anyone bioengineered
this virus.. it would be fairly easy to track that.

But there certainly has been massive profiteering on the virus..

(Billionaires of ALL parties saw a 27% increase in wealth

www.bbc.com...)

There's nothing quite like a plague or war to make the 1%
VERY HAPPY. It has always been this way.

Kev

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
And if not betray, at least ''let down''.

Do we want a ''strong man'' or do we want a wise arbiter of all available options. One who surrounds themself with a well chosen group of counselors who are attuned to the desires of the constituency that selected them.

I think that Trump offered a strong man option in 16 and half the country bought it. In 20 I think that the Trumpian strongman image had tarnished enough that Biden appeared to be the stronger man, though it is becoming more evident that he is not. Hopefully his assortment of ''wise'' advisors will carry the day though from what I have seen thus far that is a questionable hope on my part. Time will tell I guess. Or at least entertain.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Biden is a centrist. Historically, there were plenty of conservatives more liberal than he is.

Now he's not clinically insane, but I don't have high expectations of him.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
KellyPrettyBear:

Eventually 'they' will want to cull all wasteful resources (humans). But they aren't certain yet, who they will be needing...I imagine they will do a massive culling of the herd, once brain-computer interface is perfected, rolled out, and they have run the numbers as to how many slaves they wish to have remain on Earth.

On these thoughts I have to agree. They are quite succinct. One codifying issue for who they will need is the calibre of the serf. They will want compliant and obedient and none ambitious serfs, who are intelligent enough to oversee the robotic aspects of society. Culling the human race down to levels where it harmonizes with earth's environments and available resources is a key goal in the globalist agenda. Each country will oversee the cull (and disposal) of its own citizens who it sees as a burden to the future. Targeted demographics will be those over a certain age and unable to care for themselves and do not have family to care for them and also, if they are reliant only on state pension. You will be targeted by your length of time being on state benefit and your collected taxation levels. You will also be targeted if you are feckless, lazy, uneducated to a certain level, non-compliant to authority and have a history of questioning and criticizing government.

Culling can start at any time, that's if it hasn't already under particular designated programs, such as Pathway here in the UK. There will be test runs during global crises, and perhaps, Covid was one?

It is important not to underestimate what they will do to bring about their vision. These are sociopaths who are utterly pragmatic in their zeal, and history is littered with examples of them and the atrocities they committed. We cannot stop their progress. All we can hope to do is take them with us. They must not be allowed to reap the benefits of what they are trying to sow.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I don't disagree.

The reason things are coming to pass as they are, is simply the ability to execute these sorts of mad 'feeding frenzies' have not been available in the past; it's actually the automation of 'tyranny' that we are facing.

Like the 'Starship Enterprise' rigged so that one man might run the whole thing from the bridge.. like happened in a couple episodes.

Now, if there is a breakdown, then that's a problem.

So first you must determine which types and numbers of support staff you will need, as once you begin terminating humans, you lose the unique gene pool, which lead to the creativity to enable the mad power grab in the first place.

Now, if 'highly creative humans', or human brains could be vat grown reliably, there'd be something like a 90% kill-off almost immediately.

But these things will take some time to put into place.

I don't see any way to stop it, other than perhaps 100% transparency,

but then again, the dumbing down of the human mind has mostly been completed, and mass media is mostly controlled, so it doesn't seem likely that this 'dark near future' can be stopped.

Kev

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Man this lady is so smart and dead on.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
OK, big brain time. COVID is .....

COnquer
&
ediVID