It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The intentions behind COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The government and the one world government is like one trick pony.

Didnt watch the vid but a few minutes, to dam long. But ya! Covid is just lame. The tests are retarded. its like the test to see if you have any certain bacteria in your gut.

Well considering there are 100 trillion bacteria of all types both good and bad in your gut. Your bound to find something. Same thing with covid, its just a common flu. There are so many dam various versions of the flu out there thats its not even funny.

It also changes from season to season year to year, environment to environment, person to perosn so if you have a test that checks for the parts in one of a million that have traces of any of the covid or flu viruses. Well ya, pretty much everybody has it.

As for the whole new economic digital and new great reset. Well ya. Its all about money and making money and control, more then anything else. People are pretty stupid to think that getting timed out and told to sit in the corner in there house does anything but make the very rich richer, and the middle class shrink, and the poor poorer.

Why you think fortune 500 big corps are all making money like never before and everybody else small business and all is inching by, barely.

You have to be brain dead to believe the nonsense that comes out of the corporate media. Its in the name. "Corporate media" Duh!

However saying all that. There will be a reset, and things do need to change. One way or another. Just a matter how it will go down.

And well, it is sort of interesting to see what happens to this whole covid vaccines thing. Who know what its all about. Will it cure the dreaded covid, which has done such massive harm, and infected so many people, its like tottaly the most dreaded thing in all of history. Or will you all be just sacrifice at the alter of the all mighty dollar.

Its like all a mystery. Guess time will tell. Maybe people in the future some years or generations from now will sit back and think what and why all the stupid was going on in this age. But? You know what they say. Hindsight is 20/20.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I agree. Thanks for your contribution to the thread!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Her tone of voice does not negate the veracity of her claims at all.

She says: "Technology gives you the ability to institute a complete control system."

She's right. The tech is already there.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I agree that a new system is being ushered in and CV-19 is part of that, planned or not, but as usual some people are a little paranoid.

I got as far as injections create the equivalent of an operating system.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah, she sounds like she doesn't understand the tech side. Maybe in a long off future.
The whole video is worth the watch though. There are some interesting observations she made with real estate.
Specifically tech companies using some tax loophole to reinvest in the specific areas they had blm destroy.
Coordinated with fed banks and setup to scoop up the properties that was prettt interesting.
I think she is on mark with everything but the nanotech stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Run for the hills!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Specifically tech companies using some tax loophole to reinvest in the specific areas they had blm destroy.

But, that isn't unique to the "new" system. It wouldn't be the first time areas were left to rot so that real estate developers could move in and buy cheap, develop and sell for a good price.

I noticed the cognitive dissonance in her interview when she pointed out that both the old and new system where put in place by the central banks but the new one is bad and people would reject it if it wasn't for the magic virus, as if the old one had the 99%'s best interest in mind.

The nano-tech fear mongering is just there to sell the status quo, trickle down, which sounds about the same as the new system except now, with tech pushing humans out of the workplace, something like a UBI needs to be put in place because the jobs just ain't there.

The reset consists of changing people's idea that they need to put in 40 hours a week to have some money in their pocket to get by because there isn't enough for people to do and that it is OK. Yes it is big gov, but that is where we are at.

edit on 31-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
OK, big brain time. COVID is a test-run for the actual plannedemic set to occur within a few years. The "COVID vaccine" is actually designed to be effective for the future virus. First, split America into the obedient and the "disobedient", (I should note the "disobedient" category houses many conservatives). The main goal here is to condition the disobedient to question the validity of modern healthcare and groom them for the real pandemic.

In 2022, the actual, extremely deadly virus is unleashed and the "real" pandemic begins. Remember, the "COVID vaccine" was actually made for this virus. The disobedient, conditioned by the media and nefarious politicians to dismiss it as "another hoax" will succumb to disease. This will leave a much smaller population with only the most obedient left for the elite to rule over.

Chew on that!

Well that's refreshing. I actually agree with you for the probably the first time ever.

Bravo Big snow dude.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I have been harping on repealing the 16th and 17th amendments for 5 years now.

This Corbit Report should be titled, "Why You Should Buy Gold and Silver".
edit on 31-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Now THAT is the kind of real conspiracy thinking we could all be entertaining at this point. It works well with this big question.

If Trump is so , against TPTB, and he is such a threat to them, then why in hell did they let him win in 2016? The follow up question is why did they not assassinate him before inauguration or anywhere along the line. Why was there not one. NOT ONE sniper shot fro far away during all of his rallies.

There is only one answer to that if we postulate these powerful powers. They let him be president or they orchestrated the whole last four years, he was and is their tool and he had no clue.

That question and those simple answers dove-tail perfectly with your question. What has been accomplished in the last four years is a rounding up and antagonizing one whole segment of our citizenry to become more vocal in their dislike for government so that when the time comes it will be much easier to either round them up or to as you suggest let their own aggravation make them deny to take the life saving antidotes to the real plague that is to come.

There you go Mr. Snowman. I chewed and there is some gristle for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The reset consists of changing people's idea that they need to put in 40 hours a week to have some money in their pocket to get by because there isn't enough for people to do and that it is OK. Yes it is big gov, but that is where we are at.

Do you think they really want to put 8 billion on a UBI ? I think a purging is in order.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry:

Injectable Brain-Computer Interface

It's not there yet, but it's a real thing in the development pipeline.
edit on 31-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Do you think they really want to put 8 billion on a UBI ? I think a purging is in order.

Perhaps it is merely a step, in the intended direction ?
A step that will be used to consolidate their power and control ?

To whom, or what : are we more and more indentured ?

The question then may be : so what will they be getting, in exchange for all of this supposed 'free-money' ?
What is the cost of 'free' ?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Eventually 'they' will want to cull all wasteful resources (humans). But they aren't certain yet, who they will be needing. Now, China is rolling out a way to grade the citizens worth on a daily basis:

China's Social Credit System

I imagine they will do a massive culling of the herd, once brain-computer interface is perfected, rolled out, and they have run the numbers as to how many slaves they wish to have remain on Earth.

link   
That is the conclusion reached by the paranoid, like the lady in the vid.

Whenever the topic of automation comes up someone points out that if people are not working they will have no money to buy what is being produced. The answer is a UBI. Companies don't want to kill off their customers they just need to work with government to get money in their hands. Yes, I am aware that it is the dictionary definition of fascism but like I said it is where we are at.

link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hey KPB !
Nice to see you posting again !

Indeed : we already have many technologies, implanted under the skin : pacemakers, blood-sugar readers, muscle-spasm controllers, etc...

Perhaps Transhumanism™ isn't as far-away as we suspect...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Bingo

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: bigsnowman

Now THAT is the kind of real conspiracy thinking we could all be entertaining at this point. It works well with this big question.

If Trump is so , against TPTB, and he is such a threat to them, then why in hell did they let him win in 2016? The follow up question is why did they not assassinate him before inauguration or anywhere along the line. Why was there not one. NOT ONE sniper shot fro far away during all of his rallies.

There is only one answer to that if we postulate these powerful powers. They let him be president or they orchestrated the whole last four years, he was and is their tool and he had no clue.

That question and those simple answers dove-tail perfectly with your question. What has been accomplished in the last four years is a rounding up and antagonizing one whole segment of our citizenry to become more vocal in their dislike for government so that when the time comes it will be much easier to either round them up or to as you suggest let their own aggravation make them deny to take the life saving antidotes to the real plague that is to come.

There you go Mr. Snowman. I chewed and there is some gristle for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded
It's an interesting thing, conspiracy thinking. From my point of view conspiracy thinking is an attempt to think ''outside of the box''. And that is fine. Problem though is that a lot of ''thinking outside of the box'' is anticipated and quite likely, another ''box'' has been built around the box people are trying to think outside of. To me, ''Trump good, anyone who does not agree,bad'' is one of those boxes some people are caught in. Others of course are caught in the ''Biden good box''.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That is the conclusion reached by the paranoid, like the lady in the vid.

Whenever the topic of automation comes up someone points out that if people are not working they will have no money to buy what is being produced. The answer is a UBI. Companies don't want to kill off their customers they just need to work with government to get money in their hands. Yes, I am aware that it is the dictionary definition of fascism but like I said it is where we are at.

Don't forget get the obsession with climate change. They don't want their resources squandered and have been actively socially engineering us to make do with less. That includes locking up land and ocean use to 30% by 2030. If 3/4 of the earths population is developing nations we send foreign aid to them. Now you think they want to hand over a UBI.
A techno fascist world government is going to be rolled out and the winners have already been chosen

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Eventually 'they' will want to cull all wasteful resources (humans). But they aren't certain yet, who they will be needing. Now, China is rolling out a way to grade the citizens worth on a daily basis:

China's Social Credit System

I imagine they will do a massive culling of the herd, once brain-computer interface is perfected, rolled out, and they have run the numbers as to how many slaves they wish to have remain on Earth.

And now they can use ongoing lock downs to keep us corraled and certainly cause harm if supply changes get interrupted. I can also see them morphing into climate crises lock downs.
The WEF has their meeting this January and are probably feeling quite confident with a Biden at the US helm and us with terror Trudeau

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join