It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Upset Because Joe Biden is Increasingly Erratic and Isolating Himself.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: Gryphon66
Plenty of irony. But the fact is, I believe those I refer to will be hunkering down somewhere and defending positions, not taking to the streets and destroying businesses and neighbourhoods.
And I don't condone it, it's just an observation.
And I'm not from the US.
And you didn't answer my question. Who will be president Kamila Harris's vice president?

There will be a rise in domestic terrorism; that trend has been constant for the last two decades.

How would I know if Harris will be President or who her VP would be? If I were a soothsayer I'd be buying lottery tickets.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Still dodging the issue I see.

You're like the football fan who keeps arguing his team deserves a bowl because it has a larger fan base while completely ignoring that the same fans don't travel to said games and so REFUSE TO SHOW UP in a physical show of support for their team which is one factor bowl officials count on.

Why hold an inaugural parade if you can't count on your base to be there for it? It's bad optics.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Domestic terrorism is an interesting point. I think antifa and blm have been at the forefront of this recent wave.
Curiously enough, co-founder of BLM, Charles Wade was arrested in 2016 for child sex trafficking.
In other words, he was arrested for modern day SLAVE TRADING.
Is that irony lost on you?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Still dodging the issue I see.

You're like the football fan who keeps arguing his team deserves a bowl because it has a larger fan base while completely ignoring that the same fans don't travel to said games and so REFUSE TO SHOW UP in a physical show of support for their team which is one factor bowl officials count on.

Why hold an inaugural parade if you can't count on your base to be there for it? It's bad optics.

Kets ... I enjoy bantering with you but this one is DOA.

You are talking about your opinion of Joe Biden and for that matter of Donald Trump.

Your opinion may be shared by Trump supporters.

It is still just an opinion.

Again the only objective measure of Biden's "popularity" is that he received ever 80 million votes.

Trump did a lot better this time too. Nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Domestic terrorism is an interesting point. I think antifa and blm have been at the forefront of this recent wave.
Curiously enough, co-founder of BLM, Charles Wade was arrested in 2016 for child sex trafficking.

For 24 years, the FBI, DHS and others have consistently stated that far right wing terrorism is the biggest domestic threat.

Riots are not terrorism, they're civil unrest. Totally different animal.

Terrorism is planned, rioting is spontaneous.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

For 24 years, the FBI, DHS and others have consistently stated that far right wing terrorism is the biggest domestic threat.

What do you call it when the rioting is planned? Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What do you call it when the rioting is planned? Asking for a friend.

Are you talking about planned rioting or planed instigation to riot?

Your friend should understand the difference.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Dude, this is not an "I won"/"you won" thing. I'm not arguing vote totals or election outcomes.

I am arguing what you physically saw, with your eyes all during the election campaign season. Can you honestly tell yourself that people physically showed support for Joe Biden or Comma-LA, either one? And they did attempt campaign rallies and appearances both in person and online, but no one paid attention, no one showed up.

That does not argue a damn thing about the election or votes. It's the plain truth about those rallies both real and virtual. His voters, whoever they were, did not bother to come to see him. Do you think they will reverse that behavior for the inauguration? Apparently, his campaign has no confidence they would, or else they'd hold it.

It's OK. You can admit this without saying one thing about vote totals or anything else. Chalk it up to extreme fear of COVID if it makes you feel better about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
(Spits beer out of his mouth)....I just........I can't ...
I honestly don't know how you live in that cognitive dissonance without feeling the weight of your own tongue pressing so firmly behind the inside of your cheek.
You should be a nuclear physicist, bro. If you can split hairs with such aplomb, you should have no difficulty whatsoever splitting atoms.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So now you're going to dictate what I saw???

Wow, and folks say I have an ego.

Your opinion is your opinion.

If you can't accept that your opinion is not shared by all, I'm not sure how to help you.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Biggest rioting groups are BLM and ANTIFA.

And they are very organized and well funded.☠️

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LOL this thread got slid pretty quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No. I'm asking you what you actually saw this campaign season. Did you see thriving physical rallies for Biden or not?

Understand, I'm not saying no one voted for him. I already told you this is issues of vote tallies aside. I already gave you an example of having large fan bases that don't materialize in physical support. I'm allowing that for you in this instance.

What I'm asking you to do is answer me if you ever saw Biden draw big thriving crowds at any point in his campaign, and can you provide that proof.

All you've done is deflect to vote totals and talking about claims about Trump's own inauguration. People here have posted pictures of non-existent physical presence at Biden rallies both online and in person. At his point, *if* Biden's totals are authentic, than I am forced to conclude that most of them only paid attention to the press without paying any attention to him.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hell, they won't even tune in on TV or their 'puters to watch old Sniffy, as pointed out in my post and so far still ignored by the Gryph.
No answer for that I guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Biden is a huge juicy nothing burger. He can’t speak very well. He can’t take questions. This will be the epoch of his presidency no matter how long or short. And Kamala, she has already lied about kwanza. She should have no trouble showing us all her fake faces and lack of any sincerity. She will be the darling of the media no matter what she says. A lot like Obama.

I expect nothing for either of them. Even if the senate flips, and we have an all democratic meaning government, I expect nothing. They will feed on each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

So just wondering....if and when Kamala becomes President, who will be her/'their' choice for Vice president?

Very scary thought to get a president that we didn't vote for, but as for VP? To make it real scary, I'll say michael obama.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Breaking..

So far, at least 140 members of Congress will vote against certifying Joe Biden as our next president on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently they have been reading the reports on Election irregularities, and paying attention to what whistleblowers and investigators have been saying in their numerous testimonies.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thank you. Best to you in 2021

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Joe Biden has taken the unusual step of asking for new Secret Service agents after he is sworn in. Not the same agents who now protect President Trump.

www.theguardian.com...

Is the increasingly erratic, paranoid, isolated Joe Biden worried that a former Trump Secret Service agent might poison him, or cause some other unfortunate accident?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your link....

Joe Biden is expected to receive Secret Service protection with a new team that is more familiar to him and replacing some agents amid concerns that they may be politically allied with Donald Trump.

In a changing of the guard as well as the man to be guarded at the White House, Biden’s security detail will undergo some staffing changes, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

Several “senior” Secret Service agents are poised to return to the president-elect’s protection team and Biden knows these agents well because they guarded him and his family during his time as vice-president, according to the article, echoed in a report by CNN, citing a law enforcement source.

Interesting. So my assumption is that the female SS agents from Joe's VP tenure /won't/ be returning to duty, given Joe's habit of to swimming in the nude

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.

“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

“Biden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agents’ lives so tough.”

In addition to the alleged skinny-dipping, agents are reportedly irritated by frequent last-minute trips to Delaware.

A Biden spokeswoman would not address the claims on the record. A spokesperson for the Secret Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Perhaps Joe's proclivity for skinny dipping has necessitated a new set of SS agents to be assigned to his detail?

I like the rationalization of replacing SS agents "amid concerns that they may be politically allied with Donald Trump". Too bad such measures couldn't have been taken to remove Peter Stzrokeit and other similarly politically compromised agents from the FBI and DoJ. How much tax payer money and mental bandwidth could've been spared if the "political allies" of Trump's predecessors could've been swapped out from key positions in law enforcement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join