It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Upset Because Joe Biden is Increasingly Erratic and Isolating Himself.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Trump Inauguration Crowd Size Photos Edited

The detail was revealed in investigative reports released to the Guardian under the Freedom of Information Act by the inspector general of the US interior department. They shed new light on the first self-inflicted crisis of Trump’s presidency, when his White House falsely claimed he had attracted the biggest ever inauguration audience.

The records detail a scramble within the National Park Service (NPS) on 21 January 2017 after an early-morning phone call between Trump and the acting NPS director, Michael Reynolds. They also state that Sean Spicer, then White House press secretary, called NPS officials repeatedly that day in pursuit of the more flattering photographs.

One of many ...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

You weren't paying attention to Joe's rally crowds were you? He had handfuls, if that.

Now maybe if you called his inauguration a "fiery but mostly peaceful protest" of something, you'd get some numbers there, but otherwise, people don't show up for him. They just don't and haven't throughout his campaign. His voters didn't even show up to vote for him in person.

You know as well as I do that Biden didn't stage the "arena style rallies" that Trump did.

80 million plus turned out to vote for him; I guess that's the turnout that matters, eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And 81+ million for the other guy. And?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
And 81+ million for the other guy. And?

Nah. About 76 million for the other guy. Still 12 million more than he got in 2016.

But that's completely legit of course ...

LOL.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You weren't paying attention to Joe's rally crowds were you? He had handfuls, if that.

Now maybe if you called his inauguration a "fiery but mostly peaceful protest" of something, you'd get some numbers there, but otherwise, people don't show up for him. They just don't and haven't throughout his campaign. His voters didn't even show up to vote for him in person.

You know as well as I do that Biden didn't stage the "arena style rallies" that Trump did.

80 million plus turned out to vote for him; I guess that's the turnout that matters, eh?

You're stuck on that.

My point is simply that whatever his numbers appear to be on paper, the warm bodies wouldn't be there and they know it.

What if they held an inauguration and no one showed up? The Emperor Has No Clothes comes to mind ...
edit on 31-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: slatesteam
What does the MSM want? I mean isn’t dementia difficult if not impossible to reverse? What, they DON’T want a prez with that liability?

Hmmm. Go figure. Sure made it seem like he was their blue-ribbon guy.....

There was something entirely crazy about the Democrat primaries. Joe Biden was in 5th place, until Congressman James Clyburn (D-SC) cast a spell on Democrats in South Carolina to make them vote for Joe.

From that point forward, the Mainstream Media ignored everyone but Joe and Bernie Sanders. They made Sanders look like a mean crazy big spender who no American should vote for if they loved their country. Joe was the second coming of Christ.

What kind of spell?

Geas or charm?

Who knows. They've been casting spells against Trump for a while and the repub-wiccans had to flee to their own covens. Maybe Clyburn will be appointed by Biden to be Minister of Magic.

I'm a libertar-wiccan. I think people should stop depending on big magic and use their own spells.

Wiccan eh? Just goes to show that you never know.

I had to link articles because I assumed you would think I was making it all up. It sounds like something I would make up.

Twenty years ago if you told me that in a dystopian future I would be reading news articles about witches battling over the POTUS, who is going to be Donald Trump, I would have asked for your dealer's number.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

20 years ago it was likely still going on, but instead of being actual mainstream news, it was relegated to the likes of BIN or tabloids alongside Bat Boy stories. That's how far into TDS the press fell.

edit on 31-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: slatesteam
What does the MSM want? I mean isn’t dementia difficult if not impossible to reverse? What, they DON’T want a prez with that liability?

Hmmm. Go figure. Sure made it seem like he was their blue-ribbon guy.....

There was something entirely crazy about the Democrat primaries. Joe Biden was in 5th place, until Congressman James Clyburn (D-SC) cast a spell on Democrats in South Carolina to make them vote for Joe.

From that point forward, the Mainstream Media ignored everyone but Joe and Bernie Sanders. They made Sanders look like a mean crazy big spender who no American should vote for if they loved their country. Joe was the second coming of Christ.

What kind of spell?

Geas or charm?

Who knows. They've been casting spells against Trump for a while and the repub-wiccans had to flee to their own covens. Maybe Clyburn will be appointed by Biden to be Minister of Magic.

I'm a libertar-wiccan. I think people should stop depending on big magic and use their own spells.

Wiccan eh? Just goes to show that you never know.

I had to link articles because I assumed you would think I was making it all up. It sounds like something I would make up.

Twenty years ago if you told me that in a dystopian future I would be reading news articles about witches battling over the POTUS, who is going to be Donald Trump, I would have asked for your dealer's number.

Yeah, or maybe the circle where I got the magic fungus.

I know, I know. I tend to see the universe as a careening wagon of chaos that reminds us that we are living in a brief period of apparent order ...

Thanks for the links. Thanks for the several conversations. Even when we disagree, I still enjoy a cogent mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wow, Hilter, Stalin, Kruschev, Idi Amin, etc. all did the same freaking thing. Gotta wonder why.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You're stuck on that.

My point is simply that whatever his numbers appear to be on paper, the warm bodies wouldn't be there and they know it.

What if they held an inauguration and no one showed up? The Emperor Has No Clothes comes to mind ...

My point is that it's your opinion.

As mine is mine.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Maybe you can explain then why Sleepy Joe couldn't even pull in more than a handful of online viewers for his "safe and responsible in a pandemic social distancing" events?

Here's my post from September - what gives?

It's almost like VIRTUALLY NOBODY could give a crap about Joe, his platform and policies, or what he could do for the country.
Guess what, nobody did.

The jury is still out on the last line - they cheated as hard as they could, we'll know soon if it was enough to win.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think he meant one-trick pony lol..

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You're stuck on that.

My point is that it's your opinion.

As mine is mine.

But again you miss the point here.

We aren't arguing about vote numbers at this point.

We're talking about visible enthusiasm in the show of warm bodies. Trump had it; Biden did not. It's hard to maintain the fiction of most popular, most enthusiastic, etc., base and everything and mandate if they realize they cannot get a crowd of any size to physically appear.

This is all quite aside from vote tallies. Again, VISIBLE support. Trump's voters walked over broken glass to vote in person; Biden's apparently all shoved their's in the mail -- VISIBLE, PHYSICAL support.

Trump has it; Biden doesn't

The Emperor would have no clothes, and they know it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You know as well as I do that Biden didn't stage the "arena style rallies" that Trump did. 80 million plus turned out to vote for him; I guess that's the turnout that matters, eh?

It would if they were real people. But ole joe couldn't get anybody to turn up where ever he was.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So out of curiosity....and I don't doubt this,
Joe Biden was never the main candidate in the field. He was the trojan horse through which kamala Harris would become President.
So just wondering....if and when Kamala becomes President, who will be her/'their' choice for Vice president?
I think it's at this point that the law abiding folks on the right of the political spectrum will be close to taking up arms and bunkering down somewhere.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I only know...we sure don't. Know.

Still, apples n oranges.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I only know...we sure don't. Know.

Still, apples n oranges.

We do know, actually.

BIden 81,268,867

Trump 74,216,747

You guys should be happy, Trump managed to get 11 million more votes than in 2016.

Cite

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
So out of curiosity....and I don't doubt this,
Joe Biden was never the main candidate in the field. He was the trojan horse through which kamala Harris would become President.
So just wondering....if and when Kamala becomes President, who will be her/'their' choice for Vice president?
I think it's at this point that the law abiding folks on the right of the political spectrum will be close to taking up arms and bunkering down somewhere.

You find no irony at all in saying that the "law abiding folks on the Right" will be staging sedition, do you?

That's honestly amazing.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I find it ironic that its NOW a problem... yet when he never answered questions outside of that same slect group, or after certain times of day during the election nobody cared because orange man bad.

I hope he stone walls the bejeesus out of them and is as transparent as lead, not that they would report facts anyways.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Plenty of irony. But the fact is, I believe those I refer to will be hunkering down somewhere and defending positions, not taking to the streets and destroying businesses and neighbourhoods.
And I don't condone it, it's just an observation.
And I'm not from the US.
And you didn't answer my question. Who will be president Kamila Harris's vice president?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join