It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 2018 flu season of Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Based upon these figures, then the death rate of corona virus in Japan just might be pretty fair and just.

Number of flu patients rises in Japan with 1.24 million new cases reported in first week of the year.

An estimated 1.24 million people, mainly in southwestern and western Japan, caught influenza in the first week of January, up from around 1.01 million the previous week, a state-run institute said Tuesday.

The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare said the season’s peak is expected run from late January to February and called on the public to wear masks or cover their mouths with a handkerchief so as not to spread flu through sneezing or coughing.

The figure was calculated by the National Institute of Infectious Diseases based on the number of patients reported by some 5,000 clinics across the country.

www.japantimes.co.jp...< br />
So can Japan expect over 1 million death in a year for Japan from the corona virus.

And this is interesting :
time.com...
edit on 1200000053022020-12-30T03:02:53-06:00025312am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
PM’d ya. Thanks for the update

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
PM’d ya. Thanks for the update

pm sent

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Seems like a good threat for everyone. OP and then prvate messages... can't you two get a room?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Seems like a good threat for everyone. OP and then prvate messages... can't you two get a room?

I suppose you want to be invited.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

you and the guy posting the exact opposite like 2 new threads down should have a duel.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Hecate666

I suppose you want to be invited.

I wouldn't say no, if it's interesting...but can you trust me to keep stumm?...

top topics

join